Arranged what?!

Bad Girl, Good Girl

I quickly recovered after 2 weeks. Yoona said he's forgiving Siwon but she's not gonna be all nice and good before. I forgot all about Jessica. But she contacted someone.

 

Jessica: Annyeong~

???: Jessica Dear, is there a problem?

Jessica: it's Donghae.

???: do i have to come there or should i just call him?

Jessica: it's up to you ahjumma.

 

She hung up with a smirk. Meanwhile, I was at home. Yoona was preparing her clothes.

 

Yoona: ____-ah, I'll be going away for the night.

me: where are you going?

Yoona: i have to go to a friend's house.

me: when are you returning tomorrow?

Yoona: at around 5 or 6 in the afternoon.

me: take care. 

Yoona: you too. oh wait, donghae's gonna take care of you.

 

I just smirked. She left before lunch and I was alone. I called Donghae because I was alone at my house. He came 30 mins later.

 

me: let's eat. I don't want to be alone. 

Donghae: do you feel better? aren't you sick anymore?

me: it's been more than a month already. of course i'm good. 

Donghae: where's Yoona?

me: she's gonna be at another friend's house.

Donghae: i'm here for you. I'll sleep here if you want.

me: thanks.

 

 

me: thanks. there's a guest room near my room. 

 

we ate dinner. we both took a shower. I was in the living room watching television when Donghae sat beside me and laid his head on my shoulder. We watched a movie in my living room. I guess I was tired that I fell asleep on Donghae. I woke up in his chest while still hugging me. I kissed his forehead.

 

me: I love my Hae oppa~

 

He held to me tighter.

 

Donghae: I love my _____ too.

 

We just smiled at each other. We were called for breakfast. We washed up and we went to the dining table. He would feed me and I would do that too.

 

Donghae: this is how we're gonna be when we get married.

me: What are you talking about?

Donghae: Nothing.

 

Inside Donghae's mind, he has been planning on the perfect proposal, the perfect wedding and honeymoon. all he needs is time.  Suddenly, his phone rang.

 

Donghae: Yeoboseyo? 

??? : Donghae, I'm coming to your house okay.

donghae: Omma! Why so sudden?!

omma: To surprise you.

Donghae: Anyway, omma, I'll bring someone. I'll introduce you to her.

omma: sure.

Donghae: *hungs up* Hey, my mom's coming to my house later. Get dressed. 

me: okay. 

 

I took a bath and changed into a simple yet elegant white dress. Donghae took me to his car and went to his place. He changed into something elegant. We prepared food for his omma. We set the table and her mother then came.

 

omma: Donghae!

Donghae: Omma! I would like you to meet _____-ah, my girlfriend.

omma: The girl you've always told me?

Donghae: Yes.

omma: But I brought someone with me.

Jessica: Hello oppa~ 

 

I was holding Donghae's arms but Jessica pushed me aside and hugged Donghae. She's lucky Donghae's mom was here or I would've beaten her.

 

Donghae: Let's just eat.

 

It was an awkward position. Donghae sat between her mom and me and Jessica sat beside Donghae's mom. Nobody dared to talk. I gazed Jessica as if I were to kill her. She's afraid, I know. I never bowed down to anyone. When w were done, we went to the living room. I never let go of Donghae. Somehow, I was afraid of that day.

 

Donghae: omma, why did you bring Jessica?

omma: Cause I thought you were still together.

Donghae: Omma, I have only loved one girl, _____-ah.

omma: I'm sorry. I talked to Jessica's parents already.

Donghae: omma, what do you mean?

Omma: Donghae, I'm sorry. You're getting married to Jessica.

Donghae: WHAT?!

Jessica: Told you I could get you back.

 

I let go of Donghae. Tears fell from my face. He couldn't believe what her omma has said. Jessica pushed me and I fell on the floor. Donghae tried to help me but I avoided him. I excused myself to go home. I ran away from his house. I took the running shoes I have in his car. I changed and left the shoes in his car. I ran away. I reached the Han River which is actually a 20 min drive from Donghae's car. I just cried myself from there. Someone hugged me from the back. I got angry and twisted his arm. I was surprised to see it was Kyuhyun. 

 

me: Mianhae.

Kyuhyun: is something wrong?

me: i just don't like talking about it.

Kyuhyun: the sun is setting. You want to eat?

me: later. I'd rather be here.

Kyuhyun: Fine. Just call me when you need me.

 

Kyuhyun left me. Time flew so fast. My eyes hurt from crying since I left Donghae's place.