Birthday

Bad Girl, Good Girl

I just smiled. We stayed like that for a while. For days we arranged all that we needed for the party. I rented hotel rooms for us. Yoona and I are sharing a room. The guys occupied 2 rooms. It was a small event, so i only rented a small private room. Everyone was their, even Jessica. I entered the room with Kyuhyun as my .

 

me: 8 years ago, I came to our school known as a bully who ended up graduating with honors. I continued with my studies and I' happy to be back with everyone. I miss you all. Enjoy this weekend!

 

We ate. After eating, dancing took place. Yoona started dancing with Eunhyuk and everyone started dancing except for me, Donghae, Jessica and Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun asked me to dance with him but I said I have a headache. We stopped dancing after 2 hours and went to their rooms. Jessica had her own room. I don't want to be with her. I and Yoona decided to go night swimming. We sat at the edge of the pool.

 

Kangin: WATCH OUT! *jumps into the pool*

 

One by one, they jump into the pool. I can't swim on deep water. They were all on that area. I just stood up and went to in front of them.

 

me: I can't swim. Mianhae. 

 

They then went to the stairs to relax. Somebody then pushed me. It was so deep. I don't know what to do. I was drowning. Until I just sank. Somebody saved me. I couldn't see who it was. I passed out. They gave me CPR. I woke up and Kyuhyun was the one doing it. I woke up and coughed up water.

 

me: who saved me?

Leeteuk: Donghae did. 

 

I stood up and went to Donghae's room. He shared it with Eunhyuk and Heechul. I knocked to their room. I didn't change clothes anymore. I was wearing my swimsuit and cover ups and was dripping wet. Donghae opened the door. I was already freezing.

 

me: Donghae, thanks for--

 

He pulled me inside their room and threw me a towel and gave me tea.

 

Donghae: what do you want?!

me: i just want to say thanks.

Donghae: is that all?! You shouldn't be wasting your time on it. You should've at least change some clothes. You're freezing and you're dripping wet.

me: i'm sorry.

Donghae: Don't you know how to swim!?

me: no. I don't. That's why I want to say thanks. I may not know who pushed me, but I'm thankful for saving me. 

Donghae: Yeah! Okay.

me: you're still mad, eh.

Donghae: of what?!

me: of leaving you. I deserve this. Don't worry. I'll be leaving now. I guess I don't have a space in your heart anymore.

 

I was about to leave. Donghae grabbed me, turned me and kissed me. How I long for his kiss for 8 years. My towel dropped. He pulled his self and took my cup and put it on the table. He wrapped his arms on my waist and stared into my eyes. I kissed him first this time. I miss him. I love him. we gently walked towards his bed with our lips still together. We both sat down. His hand goes up my arm. He gently pulls down to the side my cover up and kisses my right shoulder. He kissed my neck, my cheek and my lips again. I held his face. Suddenly, Eunhyuk entered.

 

Eunhyuk: Hey! I-- *jaw drops*

 

We were shocked. I fixed myself. I picked up the towel and gave it to Donghae.

 

me: thanks for the tea. I feel better now. Good night, Hae. Good night, Eunhyuk. *leaves*

Eunhyuk: what was that about?!

Donghae: what?

Eunhyuk: the kiss! Your hand on her shoulder! Towel on the floor! 

Donghae: it's just between us.

Eunhyuk: and she called you HAE. He doesn't call anyone by nicknames!

 

Donghae ignored him. I went back to our room which was next to them. 

 

Yoona: Yah. You're sweating. Is something wrong?

me: nothing. *smiles*

Yoona: Where did you come from?

me: In Hae's room. 

Yoona: Hae? You hate calling people with their nicknames.

me: things change Yoona.

 

I changed clothes and went to bed. Early in the morning, there was a buffet. We sat at a round table. I sat between Yoona and Kyuhyun. Donghae sat across me. I smiled. He did too. We were eating. I would constantly look at Donghae and he would too. Jessica noticed and looked at me. I avoided her look. She looks like a witch. After eating, I went to the pool area to cool off. I was sitting at the edge.