My Time

Bad Girl, Good Girl

Eunhyuk: so, when's the wedding?

Donghae: i guess when the baby's out.

me: probably so. It will be in less than a year.

Yoona: things are so fast.

Kyuhyun: it's just like yesterday when we met you and here you are, bringing Donghae's child.

 

It almost Christmas season. I sent a letter to my mom. Telling her everything about Donghae, our wedding plans, and of course about the baby. I also wanted my parents to go home this year. I have so much to tell them. A few days later, I received my mom's letter. I was so excited to read it!

 

"______-ah. You're getting married? So fast. Maybe we will go. And about coming home this year, don't expect for us to come ok? We're so busy. Good luck with everything though. You're old to handle things on your own. Mom"

 

Tears fell across my face. They treat me not like their daughter.

 

Donghae: Is something wrong, princess?

me: My parents aren't gonna come home for Christmas. It's only one of the time of the year where I'll see and be with them. 

Donghae: you can spend your Christmas with us. We are like family now. We have something expecting our way. 

 


 

It's almost the wedding of my life. I spent Christmas with Donghae, her mother, with the guys and Yoona. I have already given birth to our daughter, InHee. It's been 5 months since I gave birth. I maintained my body shape despite giving birth to our daughter. My mom arrived at my house one day without any warning. I and Donghae was playing with InHee.

 

Omma: Well, is this my grand daughter?

me: Omma!?

omma: Yes. Yes. I've been so long in awhile. Anyway, I brought someone back.

Jonghyun: Hey ____-ah. I never believed anyone when they said you have a baby already, but I guess it's true.

me: Jonghyun... Omma, where's appa?

omma: he'll be here in 2 days. He's finishing something. 

Donghae: annyeong omma~

Omma: you must be that Donghae guy she's been telling me. The one who impregnated my daughter and left another girl on the altar to be with my daughter. You're her high school sweetheart I guess.

 

Jonghyun and Donghae talked outside as I showed InHee to omma.

 

Jonghyun: I never saw these things to happen. I know she's happy with you. If not, then what I saw was an illusion.

Donghae: What do you mean?

Jonghyun: Her smile was nothing compared to the smiles she used to have. Don't ever hurt her. I know you've been through a lot. You left a girl at an altar for her? You must love her then.

 

The guys laughed. Omma was amazed by little InHee.

 

omma: tell me, when is the wedding?

me: In a week.

omma: is everything ready?

me: Yes.

 

Wedding day did come. I felt the most beautiful in my life. I walked down the aisle as I smiled so much. All my friends, my parents, my daughter and most of all the man of my life.

 

Minister: Do you Park _____, take Lee Donghae to be your husband through sickness and in health, for richer or poorer, through better or worse, and through all the days of your life?

me: I do.

Minister: And you, Lee Donghae, take Park _____ to be you wife through sickness and in health, for richer or poorer, through better or worse, and through all the days of your life?

me: I do.

minister: you may now kiss the bride.

 

We stepped out of the area to head to the reception. Not afar, stood a girl in black with dark hair.

 

Jessica: Donghae oppa, you may be married to her, but there's something else I can do to have you. *evil laugh*