A door closes, another one opens.

Bad Girl, Good Girl

Time flies so fast. I was with the airport with Donghae, the guys and Yoona.

 

Jonghyun: i'm sorry I have to go.

me: i can't do anything.

Jonghyun: i'm not asking or expecting you to wait for me.

me: fine.

Jonghyun: Donghae, right? Let's talk.

Donghae: Why?

Jonghyun: ______ has been telling me a lot of stories about you. Thanks. Please take care of you. Don't make her sad. I can see that you like her.

Donghae: What!? Where did you get that idea!?

Jonghyun: see. A friend would deny in a calm mode. You, you were freaking. I'm not mad. It may be impossible for me to return here, so please, take care of her. I'm giving her to you. Ok?

Donghae: sure.

 

They returned.

 

Jonghyun: I'll be going now. Nice meeting you. Take care of ______.

Yoona: we sure will. 

 

Jonghyun then left. It hurts me but I tried to stay strong. I started walking. They tried to catch up but I was too fast. They asked to go out but I wouldn't listen. Kyuhyun then grabbed my hand.

 

Kyuhyun: ice cream?

me: sure. *walks with Kyuhyun* 

Heechul: Yah. How come she listens to him but not to us!?

Eunhyuk: because you talk to much.

Heechul: That is so... never mind.

 

Donghae walked slowly with Yoona patting his shoulder. we went to this ice cream shop. I ordered an ice cream with 3 flavors and lots of toppings. Everybody watched me eat with big spoons of it. 

 

Kyuhyun: you have some syrup. *wiping it off*

me: *blushes* thanks. excuse me. I'll go to the ladies' room. 

 

I excuse myself. I placed my face at the faucet. Yoona came in and saw what was I doing. She stopped me.

 

Yoona: Yah! Do you want to die?!

Me: if it's the only thing that can stop my heart from beating.

Yoona: what?! remember what Jonghyun said?!

me: it's not Jonghyun.

Yoona: then with who?!

me: i don't know. 

 

Yoona hugged me. You're turning into a woman.

 

me: yoona. I've always been a girl.

yoona: you just have to fix your attitude.

me: i like the way I am.

 

we went out. I saw the guys outside. Yoona said goodbye and I just walked towards home without telling the guys. I went to the Han River. There was a small hill near there and I sat there. I laid there and closed my eyes. I knew someone was there. It was Kyuhyun. 

 

me: could you please not block the light.

Kyuhyun: sorry. have you been for so long?

me: not really.

Kyuhyun: why did you fly off?

me: do i have to tell you guys everything?

Kyuhyun: we just don't know what could've happen to you.

me: anyway, i have to go.

Kyuhyun: tomorrow, come to the school's rooftop after class. 

me: sure.

 

I went home. Why does my heart beat for Kyuhyun? Maybe because I've been with him for awhile now. I wonder what he wanted me to show him. The following day, I came to the rooftop. I took the guitar that was at the stand. I sang Falling Slowly from the movie, once. Suddenly, there was another voice. It was Donghae. While singing, Kyuhyun came. 

 

Kyuhyun: nice song.

me: thanks. It's been one of my favorite.

Kyuhyun: here. Ice cream. *gives to me* Anyway, please listen to our song.

 

Kyuhyun, Yesung and Donghae sang to me. It was Reset. I like the song. After the song, I just left without giving a comment. My heart beats so fast. I'm not sure why. I saw Yoona. I waved and went home. Weeks passed. I did well on school. The semester passed and I ended up being in the top 10 of our batch. As a reward, I wanted to take my friends to a trip to Thailand. We prepared for the whole trip. While on the plane, I and Yoona keep playing. I was walking on the plane when suddenly I fell on Kyuhyun. Donghae was jealous. I just stood up. We then landed in Thailand.

 

me: welcome to Thailand everyone. We are gonna live at the sea side. So that the beach won't be that far.

 

We toured at a place and went to shops. We then separated. The other guys went their own ways. Yoona walked alone. Siwon followed her. I was alone, Donghae was about to hold my hand.

 

Kyuhyun: Hey. Come with me, please?

 

He just dragged me. We took me to a high place. I could see the beach from where we are. He took my hand. He hugged me. Without saying a word, he kissed me.