Injured too much

Bad Girl, Good Girl

Jessica: Oppa~ We'll be married in a few days. Aren't you excited?

Donghae: *whispers* If I would get married to _____.

Jessica: What?

Donghae: nothing.

 

I came from the hospital, checking how I was. I saw Yoona but she had Siwon with her.

 

me: Siwon?

Yoona: I brought him. I'm sorry.

me: it's ok. Anyway, it's fine.

Yoona: Good. And stop calling "it". S/he is a human being too.

Siwon: WHAT?!

Yoona: I brought you here because I wanted someone to take care of her, who is a guy. And I know I can trust you.

Siwon: Are you saying she's carrying a baby!?

me: Shut up! And if you will tell anyone, I will break your neck.

Siwon: I like my neck the way it is.

 

guy: Hello, miss?

girl: Are you ready?

guy: yes.

girl: Good, tonight, attack her again. And make sure she will get deeply hurt. 

guy: certainly miss.

girl: *evil laugh*

 

We went home. It seem that my tummy is becoming big. It was night. I was hungry. I wanted to buy something from the outside. I called Kyuhyun and told him to meet me at a nearby store. On my way, I saw the same guys. I was afraid this time. I can't get hurt. Some men suddenly held my arms and lifted me up.

 

guy1: we meet again.

me: what do you want from me?

guy1: what we always want, revenge.

 

he started slapping my face. I tried fighting back but it was harder for me. They let me go and I fell on the floor. They punched me, kicked me and pushed me. I was already spitting blood. I fought back and some fell but they were so many. Suddenly, someone hit me from the side, causing me to fall. I couldn't rise up anymore. They were supposed to kick me, then I heard voices. I tried to see who it was. Eunhyuk, Kangin, Heechul, Leeteuk, Kyuhyun, Yesung and Siwon were beating up some guys. I saw someone coming to me but I fainted before I could see who he was.

 

Yoona: is she okay?

Doc: She's gonna be fine. Good thing you brought here immediately, both of them would have suffer.

Yoona Let's talk outside, doc.

Kangin: Them?

Yoona: How's the baby?

Doctor: She's now in a critical state. She needs lots of rest and she needs to eat a lot. She needs to be in a good condition or she will endanger their lives.

Yoona: thanks doc.

 

As soon as Yoona returned, all the eyes were on her.

 

Yoona: she'll be ok. 

Siwon: *whispers* the baby?

Yoona: she needs to stay healthy for the little one.

Doctor: By the way, she needs to meet with the gynecologist when she wakes up. We have to check up on the baby.

All: BABY!?

 

Yoona flicked her head. Siwon's face went blank.

 

Heechul: Baby?

Leeteuk: She's pregnant!?

Eunhyuk: Donghae's the father, right?

Kangin: Something happened between her and Donghae?!

Yesung: Donghae's gonna be a father!?

Yoona: Settle down!

 

Kyuhyun just held my hand.

 

Yoona: Fine. Yes, something happened to them. I don't know how many months she has been pregnant.

Eunhyuk: no wonder she's been eating weird things.

Kyuhyun: I wish Donghae could fulfill his duties as a father.

Leeteuk: Donghae! The wedding is this week!

Yesung: We have to tell him!

Siwon: you can't!

Kangin: Why not!?

Yoona: She doesn't want to disturb Donghae's life. As much as possible, she wants to raise the child without a father.

Kyuhyun: whenever you need someone to lean on, I'm always here for you.

 

They sat down and waited for me to wake up. I was recalling all my memories with Donghae. I could never leave him, but I can't do anything. Right now, I'm already in too much pain. I can't move much.