Bye Jessica, Hello me.

Bad Girl, Good Girl

 

Jessica: Yah! Let's have a talk here!

me: is there a problem?

Jessica: You and Donghae. I know you had a past and I know you're not over him. I saw your smiles at breakfast. 

me: i can't do anything if he also feels the same way.

Jessica: WHY YOU!

 

She grabbed my hand and pushed me to the deep side of the pool. Jessica smirked and left me. I can't believe I'm drowning again! I tried to grasp for air. I suddenly had cramps. What luck! I couldn't handle it anymore. I closed my eyes. I feel like I'm dying. I woke up in our room. Everybody was there.

 

me: I'm alive?

Heechul: yes you are! And don't jump to the deep waters again!

Kangin: we were all scared!

me: Who saved me? And I didn't jump.

Yesung: Kyuhyun saved you.

Leeteuk:  If you didn't jump, then what happened?

me: Jessica pushed me. He told me to stay away from Donghae. Donghae. Where is he?

Eunhyuk: in our room. Resting.

me: why?

Heechul: he was supposed to save you but he slipped. He bumped his head. He's fine. He woke up a while ago. He just ate and rested.

me: How long am I knocked out?!

Yoona: about 3 hours already. 

me: 3 hours?!

 

I stood up and went to Donghae. They went after me. Jessica was beside him.

 

Jessica: Look what you did to Donghae!

me: me! How was it my fault?! He wanted to save me after you push me to the pool!

Donghae: you pushed her to the pool?!

Jessica: Donghae..

Donghae: that's it. I don't care what happens anymore. We're through. 

 

Jessica hugged Donghae but he shoved her away. Everyone was at the door. They were watching and listening to us. Donghae then held my face and kissed me. Suddenly, I need to go to the bathroom. I excused myself and puked. I then coughed up blood. I washed it off. I went out and they were all looking at me. I wondered why. Yoona hugged me.

 

Yoona: are you sick? I heard you puking.

me: i'm fine. Where's the witch?

Yoona: She's leaving. 

me: good. Let's go back to our room. I have to tell you something. 

 

we went back to our room. we were also about to leave the hotel so we packed our clothes.

 

me: Yoona.

Yoona: waeyo?

me: a while ago. I coughed up.. and..

Yoona: and what?

me: there was blood.

Yoona: mwo?! We have to tell the others!

me: it's not serious. we have to go to the doctor after.

 

we all left the hotel. I asked our driver to go to the hospital and return our things to the house. They had me x-rayed. Yoona was so nervous. We waited for results.

 

doc: well, you have pneumonia. acute that is. you have to go under treatment for you to survive. 

me: sure doc.

doc: every week, okay?

 

we left. Yoona held my hand all the way home. I told her that i'll be okay. we arrived at the house and Donghae was waiting outside.

 

Donghae: where have you been? we were worried. By the way, Yoona, Siwon's looking for you. I'm gonna borrow _____ first.

Yoona: sure.

me: where are we going? just wait.

 

he drove us to the Han River. We stepped out of the car and looked at the surroundings. It was so beautiful.

 

Donghae: beautiful, right?

me: *nods*

Donghae: but it's more beautiful because you're here. 

 

He took out the necklace I gave him years back. I also took out the bookmark he gave me.

 

Donghae: i kept it. Hoping that you'd return. And you did. _____-ah, please be mine. 

me: you always have my heart Hae.

Donghae: Hae?!

me: you don't like it?

Donghae: i do.

 

He pulled me and was aiming for a kiss but I coughed.

 

Donghae: you might be sick. I'll take you to my place.