Changes

Bad Girl, Good Girl

I and Yoona hurriedly bought tickets and went to Korea. We stayed at my house. We fixed our clothes. Yoona wanted to stay and I walked for a while. I went to the Han River. I sat and bowed my head. I cried.

 

me: Where are you now? Not a day passes without you in my heart.

???: _____-ah? Park ______!

me: Heechul-ah?

Heechul: Ne! You've returned!

me: yeah. Just today. How're things?

Heechul: we're all good. 

me: how are all of you?

Heechul: Good. Come to our place for dinner. 

me: is it okay for all of you? me and yoona?

Heechul: of course. welcome back party. and i know they will be happy.

me: thanks.

 

He left me. I sat down for a few more minutes wondering what could have happened for the past 8 years while we were gone.  where's Kyuhyun? where's Donghae? I went home and took Yoona to the guys' place. I knocked the door.

 

Kangin: Hey! it is true! You and Yoona are here! 

Eunhyuk: Yah! How are you?!

me: Good. Just good. 

Yesung: Come in and eat.

 

I entered. On the couch sat Kyuhyun and Siwon. Siwon smiled as Yoona's tears fell. I sat beside Kyuhyun.

 

me: Kyuhyun-ah...

Kyuhyun: *holds my hands* Thanks for keeping your promise.

Leeteuk: YAH! Tell your stories while eating dinner!

 

We sat down. I wondered why there were 2 seats. There was only 1 person missing.

 

Leeteuk: Now, tell your stories!

me: well, i haven't beaten up or bullied anyone in years.

Yoona: Because Eunhyuk wasn't there!

Eunhyuk: YAH! tell us something else.

Kangin: How's school and business?

me: i graduated with honors and i'm managing the family's business now. 

Siwon: Yoona, how are you?

Yoona: I'm good.

siwon: can you come to the garden with me after dinner?

Yoona: sure. *smiles*

me: by the way, why are there 2 chairs? we are only waiting for--

Donghae: Hey! What's--

 

Donghae entered. There was a hand of a girl on his waist. It was Jessica.

 

Donghae: --going on?

Yesung: ____-ah has returned.

Donghae: i see. Anyway, _____, remember Jessica?

me: of course, I wouldn't.

 

They sat beside me. I couldn't talk or look at them. I stood up. I went to the bathroom. Yoona and Siwon went to the garden. The guys set up the movies. Meanwhile...

 

Yoona: Siwon, what do you want?

Siwon: simple. you.

Yoona: what?

siwon: i've waited for 8 years. I'm not gonna let another 8 years pass. Be mine. Be my girlfriend.

Yoona: of course I would!

 

Yoona kissed Siwon. I was watching them from the window. I remembered how Yoona would watch me and Donghae. Now, it's her and Siwon. So happy. I went out, they were all ready. The couch was occupied by the couples, Yoona and Siwon and Donghae and Jessica. There was a space in the couch. Kyuhyun held my waist and we sat in between them. I sat beside Donghae. The rest of the guys were on the floor. 

 

I fell asleep through the middle of the middle. I woke up when everyone was asleep. Yoona was leaning on Siwon. Jessica was leaning on the arm of the couch. And I'm... ON DONGHAE. I immediately stood up and washed my face. I went out for fresh air. Eunhyuk woke up early too.

 

me: since when.

eunhyuk: when what?

me: you know what i'm talking about.

eunhyuk: oh. them? i'm really not sure. One day, he went home and brought Jessica.

me: i'm late. too late. 8 years late.

Eunhyuk: _____-ah. 

me: i'm fine. Anyway, my birthday's near. I want you all to come. Anyway, when Yoona wakes up, tell her to come home. I'll be going already.

 

I went home. I cried at home. Donghae and Jessica. I took a bath and ate breakfast. I laid on the couch for awhile. I woke up, I was on the lap of someone. I looked up and Kyuhyun as my hair.

 

me: oppa.

Kyuhyun: you're awake. Yoona let me in. She went with Siwon. Let's go.

me: to where? 

Kyuhyun: just go with me. 

 

he drove me to a field with flowers. I'm happy with him, but I still couldn't forget Donghae. We sat down.

 

me: how have you been for the past years?

Kyuhyun: still the same. Your birthday is near. 

me: I know. Come, okay?

Kyuhyun: Anything for you.

me: one more thing, be my , please.

Kyuhyun: sure.