It began so fast, it ended so fast

Bad Girl, Good Girl

We were ready to go.

 

Kangin: Yah, don't leave us.

Yoona: just meet us at the city.

 

I and Yoona headed out first. We took pictures of ourselves. We then made it to the city. It was an hour drive. We bought clothes of different prints. We also bought accessories. I then saw a necklace with a letter D on it.

 

Yoona: Donghae?

me: what?! no. I'm looking for my initial. Anyway, i'm not interested to buy it.

 

Yoona bought the necklace and secretly placed it in one of the things I bought. we met with the guys at a restaurant. We sat at a big table. We ate a lot, especially me. We went to the arcade after and played till night. We left the city at 8 pm. It was traffic. The trip took longer than expected. Yoona was sitting beside the window and she fell asleep. I was sitting beside the aisle. Next to us was Donghae and Eunhyuk, who was drooling. I saw a small plastic which I didn't buy. I took it out and saw that it was the necklace with D on it. Donghae saw it and took it.

 

Donghae: nice necklace. Is it yours?

me: no. you can have it.

Donghae: thanks

 

He wore it. He held my hand but I let go because others would see. It was past 9 when we arrived back at our house. They all woke up and immediately continued to sleep at their rooms.

 

me: donghae-ah. That necklace, i didn't buy this. Yoona did.

donghae: It's okay. I know. I bought you something too. I know you love books. Here's a specialized bookmark. It has your name on it.

 

I looked at it. Very beautiful. Stars and moon. I smiled at Donghae and I went to my room. I took out the book I bought and placed the bookmark. I saw at the right bottom of the bookmark a heart with a D on it. I just slept. I woke up and realize that it's the last day before we return to Seoul. I was feeling a little sick. They all stayed instead. They were at the beach, playing. I was alone at the house. I saw Kyuhyun.

 

me: why aren't you with them?

Kyuhyun: we took turns in taking care of you. It's my time.

me: ok. 

 

I felt dizzy and almost fell. Kyuhyun caught me. I placed my arms around his neck. He carried me to my room. I couldn't let go. I always wanted to be with someone.

 

me: don't leave me. Stay with me.

 

He saw the book beside my bed.

 

Kyuhyun: nice book. Can I borrow it after?

Me: sure. 

 

I sat up and looked at Kyuhyun.

 

Kyuhyun: is there something on my face?

me: nothing.

Kyuhyun: you know, if i were a different person, i wouldn't expect that you to be the tough one.

me: well, that's what i am. unexpected.

 

we laughed. I accidentally punched his arm hard. I held his arm. He held my hand and pulled me.

 

me: kyuhyun-ah. I.. I..

Kyuhyun: sshh. Talking makes this longer.

me: what--

 

He suddenly kissed me. I kissed him back. I hugged him. We fell on my bed. His hands were on my tummy already and mine were on his hair and arm. He removed his jacket and came closer to me. He kissed my cheek and my forehead too. I kissed him this time. Suddenly, Yoona came in.

 

Yoona: Hey I--

 

we were both surprised. Kyu stood up and we fixed ourselves. Kyuhyun suddenly left and went outside. I curled up.

 

Yoona: what was that about!? What about Donghae?!

me: I don't know. Kyuhyun just kissed me and I just couldn't do anything. 

Yoona: Donghae..

me: donghae is donghae.. Kyuhyun is kyuhyun.. I'm sorry. I just want to sleep.

 

I took a nap. Yoona talked to Kyuhyun.

 

Yoona: Kyuhyun-ah, what was that about?

Kyuhyun: i can't do anything if she likes me too.

Yoona: but donghae.

Kyuhyun: is slow. We may be friends but love is love.

 

Yoona was disappointed. We ate lunch. They all played and I just watched. After dinner, I took a stroll on the beach alone. I screamed with all my might.

 

me: YAAAAAHHH!! Why is this happening!? I only have one heart!

 

I fell on my knees and cried. Someone held my shoulder. It was Donghae.

 

Donghae: is something wrong?

me: nothing.

Donghae: you're crying. *wipe tears off*

me: i'm sorry. 

 

I stood up but Donghae was too fast and grabbed me. He turned me around and quickly kissed me. He hugged me. I hugged him too. Some tears fell but I wiped it. I kissed Donghae back. I can't love the two of them. Donghae took off his jacket and was only wearing a tank top instead. I could feel his abs. He stopped.

 

Donghae: i forgot you're sick. You might get cold. Come, we're gonna leave tomorrow already.

 

We went back to our house. The following day, we ate breakfast and returned to Seoul. I slept through the whole trip back.