Fight, Love and ----

Bad Girl, Good Girl

I started walking away to find some bar. I saw 3 guys standing looking at me. I was still wearing the white dress with dirt. I passed them but one came in my way.

 

guy1: Hello beautiful.

me: beautiful this.

 

I slap the guy. I walked but the other two held both my arms. I kicked one of them but the other was too strong for me. I stepped on his foot. I tried to ran away but the other guy caught my hair.

 

guy1: too bad you're only beautiful.

me: too bad you got nothing.

guy1: why you!

 

before he could do anything, I pushed him already. They then surrounded me. One guy punched me and I dropped. I spitted the blood into their faces. I managed to punch one of them hard enough for him to fall. I kicked the other one and i just avoided the other one. While trying to get up, i managed to run away. I can't believe I have a scar again. If Donghae finds out... Donghae.. I must forget him. I entered the bar and took shots of soju. I was still on my senses. I tried to walk but my ankles felt weak because of the fight. I was limping my way out of the bar. I remembered Donghae. This wouldn't have happened if he was with me. I was returning to the Han River when I fell. I couldn't feel my ankle anymore. Suddenly, someone carried me.

 

Donghae: are you alright?

me: let me go. I can handle yourself. *pains*

Donghae: you can't.

me: you should've left me! You should've been with Jessica! *cries*

Donghae: even if he has me, my heart will always be with you.

me: Donghae.. you'll get married to her. Remain faithful to her, so let me go.

Donghae: i will not allow myself to be wed to someone i never loved. I'll bring you to your house. 

me: Donghae..

 

As tears fell down my face, I wrapped around my arms on his neck and hugged him. This may be the last time I'm ever gonna be with him. I looked at him and he looked at me. He stopped for a second.

 

Donghae: your face. your lips. What happened?

me: nothing. Just bring me home.

Donghae: At least tell me.

me: i got into a fight.

Donghae: WHAT?! With whom?!

me: 3 bystanders. I managed to get away.

Donghae: explain this.

me: i got hit on my face. My ankle must have sored from running too much and i must have kicked too hard. 

Donghae: I'm sorry. If it wasn't for what happened, you shouldn't be like this.

me: it's okay. I took out my frustrations through drinking.

Donghae: You might have a hard time. I'm sorry. I'll make it up to you.

 

We arrived at my house. 

 

me: Yoona might wake up. Bring me in the guest room instead.

 

He brought me there. It had a double size bed. He laid me there. I don't want to let go. 

 

me: Oppa~~~ Don't go. Don't go back to Jessica. I don't want to have somebody else. *sobs*

Donghae: You must really be drunk. Oppa? You just call me Hae oppa or Hae.

me: oppa, drunk or not I don't want to lose you. Stay here.

Donghae: Fine. Only til you fall asleep.

me: you can change clothes. I think there are some men's clothes in the closet.

 

Donghae took it and changed into it. He returned and saw me looking outside the window.

 

Donghae: You might want to change some clothes. 

me: do it for me.

 

Donghae felt so nervous. she's drunk, he thought, something might happened. He zips the zipper on my back. I gently removed my white dress and I wore my undergarments. Donghae was trying to avoid to look at me. I wasn't thinking as myself. All I could think is how much will I miss Donghae. How much I love him.

I held his face. I kissed him. He kissed me back. He gently sat beside me. I kept looking into his eyes. He kissed my cheek then my neck. His hand ran down my arm, gently removing my upper garment. I was hugging him. He gently removed his shirt. I could see his abs. One of my hands were on his abs, the other one on his arm. I kissed him so passionately. Somehow, I removed his pants and he didn't care. He was reaching for the hook of my bra. I call it making love since I know we love each other and we don't care about the world right now. He was so gentle even in our situation. He kissed my forehead, my lips, my neck, collarbone and went to my chest. So gentle. I enjoyed doing this with Donghae. We both removed everything we have. He was just on top of me. It felt so good. So, this is the joyous feeling becoming one with the one you love. It was so hot. He wiped off my sweat. I could feel his liquids on me. I never regretted anything that had happened to us.....


The rest of the scenes are up to you. Enjoy fantasizing what happened to you the rest of the night.