Wedding Day

Bad Girl, Good Girl

girl: YAH! Did you do a good job?

guy: well, we managed to beat up the girl but some guys came, even that Donghae guy.

girl: ugh! Well, as long as I won't see her on our wedding day.

 

I woke up. Kyuhyun and Yoona were at  my side.

 

me: Yoona?

Yoona: ____-ah! *hugs*

me: what happened?

Yoona: you fainted when you got beaten up.

me: who brought me here?

Yoona: Uhm.. Donghae carried you. He was the first one to go to you. You were in critical condition. By the way, you have to see the gynecologist about the baby.

Kyuhyun: do it now.

me: you know!?

Kyuhyun: all of us know. The doctor said so.

me: Oh. 

 

I then went for my check up. The doctor said I was fine. I was discharged a few hours later. I laid down on my bed. I looked at the date. Tomorrow is the wedding day. I can't do anything. My phone rang.

 

Donghae: are you okay?

me: yeah. thanks for bringing me to the hospital.

Donghae: sure. Are you still leaving tomorrow?

me: i told you, I made up my mind. You're marrying Jessica.

 

I hung up the phone as tears fell down my face. I sat up and held my knees. I took out the bookmark he gave to me years ago. I kept it all the while. The following day, Yoona woke me up early. She asked me to wore this formal white dress. It was kinda long but it didn't reach the ground.

 

Yoona: we have to go to the hospital.

 

I nodded. Siwon and Kyuhyun took us there. They said that I needed to rest and eat more. I saw the doctor giving Yoona and Siwon some papers then looked at me. They entered the office without me. Kyuhyun held my hand. I smiled. They immediately ran out of the office and grabbed my hand.

 

me: where are we going? why are we rushing?

Yoona: we have to catch up when we still can.

 

The church bells rang. The entourage slowly walked. Donghae sighed and gave a frowning face. Everyone could see that Jessica was the only one who was smiling. All the guys could see how sad he is. Getting married to the person he least wanted too.

 

minister: we are gathered here today to join these two bodies as one. Now, whoever thinks that these two can not be wed, speak now or forever will they be bounded.

Eunhyuk: I object~! Not because of Jessica but Donghae, we can't just watch you being married to that witch!

Donghae: Eunhyuk-ah..

Leeteuk: He's right! You never loved Jessica.

Jessica: That's untrue! If he doesn't, then why is he marrying me~!?

Kangin: Cause you threatened him! You forced him!

Jessica: Untrue!

Yesung: Look, all of us object this.

Heechul: I know they're coming already.

Donghae: who?!

Kangin: Just wait. Let's see if you could really decide for yourself.

 

Just then, Yoona rushed to the place.

 

Yoona: have you stopped it yet?

 

Siwon opened the door for us and Kyuhyun was holding my hand, assisting me as I step down from the car. I kept my hand in my tummy, hiding the small bump.

 

Jessica: Why is she here!?

me: why are we here?

Siwon: to stop the wedding.

me: i think we're too late.

Heechul: you're just in time!

Donghae: what's all this?

Eunhyuk: Look, it may be hard to accept and understand.

Kyuhyun: You just can't marry Jessica!

Jessica: look, don't mind them! Let's get this marriage over with!

minister: let them speak.

Yoona: YAh! Donghae-ah, tell me. How much do you love _____-ah?!

Donghae: so much. The only one I have.

Yoona: Good! Now, tell me, how can you marry JEssica and leave your family behind!?

Donghae: Family?!

 

Donghae went near to me and held my hands.

 

Donghae: Is this?

me: *nods and cries*

Donghae: is it really mine?!

me: *nods*

Donghae: I can't believe that I'm going to be a father! I'm the happiest man alive!

 

Everybody was shocked. His mom went to him and smiled.

 

omma: I'm sorry for doing this to you. I never expected that this would happen. Go with her, take care of her. take care of my son.

me: Of course i will

Jessica: NO! I need proof!

Kyuhyun: Everything is here.

 

Jessica read everything. Siwon explained to the minister everything. He just nodded. When everything was okay, they all dragged us to a place. Leaving Jessica so angry, Donghae's mom apologizing to everyone, especially to Jessica's parents.

 

Donghae: where are we going?

Eunhyuk: A surprise.

 

we went to a garden filled with flowers. Heechul gave Donghae a box as I walked to the end of the aisle. All of us were there. 

 

me: What's happening?

Donghae: I'm not sure too. But I guess what I'm doing is the right one. *smiles* 8 years ago, I met one of the worst persons in my life. She would constantly disrespect us and as so rude. She then changed through the months. Unexpectedly, she left. I expected that I have no more chance with her when she returned and I tried to move on. I learned that I couldn't and that I really love her. Amidst through all the trials, here I am, standing in front of the girl I want to share my life with. *kneels* So, Park _____-ah. I'm kindly asking you to marry me.

me: Donghae *sobs* YES! I will!

Donghae: you have to stop crying already!

 

We all had a group hug! Meanwhile...

 

Jessica: Pabo! Pabo! Pabo! A simple task you couldn't do!

guy: we're sorry miss!

Jessica: now look! I lost Donghae to that witch!

 

She stormed out as she thinks of another plan to steal Donghae from me.