My Heart begins to beat

Bad Girl, Good Girl

I froze. Everything seems so fast. I just pulled myself away. I ran. I then tripped and rolled down the hill. I had a bruise on my right elbow. Donghae saw it and ran towards me. He helped me.

 

Donghae: why were you rolling in the first place!?

me: don't yell at me! besides, I didn't mean to.

Kyuhyun: ______-ah. Are you okay?

me: just a bruise.

Donghae: do you need anything?

me: i'm fine. Just leave me.

 

I stood up and walked away. Why did I avoid them!? I may not like Kyuhyun the way I expect it to be. Donghae. He's so caring. I really like it. Meanwhile, Yoona was taking pictures of herself.

 

Yoona: what a beautiful place!

Siwon: yeah it is.

Yoona: Siwon-ah.

 

Yoona just smiled. Yoona twirled around the fresh air then she suddenly slipped. Siwon caught her. They both blushed. Yoona stood up, thanked him and went away.

 

Siwon: one day, i'll get you.

 

I was strolling around the beach. It was only a 10 minute walk from our house. I sat down as I watched the sunset. Someone covered my eyes. I held his hand and twist it.

 

me: Donghae-ah. How many times do I have to tell you about touching me?!

Donghae: I'm sorry. Anyway, it's a beautiful place. Thanks.

me: anything for my friends.

 

I felt so weak. Suddenly, I laid my head at Donghae's shoulder. I was surprised I did that. I wanted to sat up again but he placed his hand at my shoulder. I looked at him

 

me: *whispers* Donghae-ah.

Donghae: Is there a problem?

me: what does it take to love you?

Donghae: what do you mean?

me: what type of girl would you fall into?

Donghae: having an ideal girl is like finding the perfect girl. I don't look for a perfect girl. I just want the best girl for me.

 

I smiled. I sat up and tickled him. He tickled me back. I ran away and he chased after me. Despite my toughness, I am a clumsy girl. I tripped. Donghae caught me before falling. I landed on him. I looked at Donghae. My heart was moved. I his cheek. What am I feeling for Donghae? Is this true? Or just nothing. I closed my eyes. I felt his lips. So soft. So sweet. They were nothing compared to Jonghyun's. Jonghyun. I can't do this if I still remember. I pulled myself away.

 

me: Donghae.

Donghae: i'm sorry.

me: me too.  Jonghyun came in my mind. If i'm gonna start something new, I really want it new.

Donghae: Then I'll help you.

me:Thanks. 

 

I stood up and ran alone on the beach. I played the water. Donghae chased me and played with me. He hugged me and I hugged him back. I was so happy with him. He was always at my side and maybe I was always at his side. Yoona was watching from afar.

 

Yoona: i hope you may be happy. 

 

Donghae shines while he hugs me. I lied my head to his chest. 

 

Donghae: I wish this would never end. 

 

In my mind, I had the same thought. It was already sunset. I watched the sunset with Donghae. Why him? It could've been Kyuhyun. It could've been anyone else. There was a beach party. We wore night outfits. We ate and danced. I danced with Yoona. They guys were having a great time. I saw Kyuhyun sitting. I went to him. 

 

me: Kyuhyun-ah. Let's dance.

Kyuhyun: I'm not interested.

me: come!

 

I pulled his hand. We danced for so long. We got tired and decided to sit around the fireplace. On my left was Yoona and on my right was Kyuhyun. Opposite of me sat Donghae. I smiled at him.

 

Leeteuk: Okay! We of course we would like to thank our friend, _____, for inviting here. 

Eunhyuk: Dancing with all our might was awesome!

Heechul: let's share some stories.

Siwon: ______ should tell us a story.

me: me? why?

Kangin: we want to know why're you like that and all.

Yesung: and why do you have to be so tough.

me: i am not!

Eunhyuk: yes. 

me: i ain't talking to you.

Yesung: see.

me: fine. I live alone and my parents visit me twice a year. On winter and on my birthday. They stay at most a week. I never had friends till I met all of you...

Yoona: and jonghyun?

me: my childhood friend. he was always at my side protecting me but i know one day, he would be gone. so i started to be tough and not let anyone get hurt. I loved him so much. But I'm starting things fresh and new. *smiles*

 

They were silent for awhile. Some yawned and left my pairs. Siwon took Yoona back to our room. I was left with Kyuhyun and Donghae. I didn't want to  leave. I put my head down and just stared at the fire. Kyuhyun felt sleepy and decided to go their room. Donghae then sat beside me.

 

 me: today, this trip, what does it all mean to you?

Donghae: special. it's very special.

 

I looked at him. I lied down. He also did, beside me. I pointed a star.

 

me: do you see that star? It shines so bright. It's hard to find stars these bright at Seoul.

 

Donghae sat up. I sat up too.

 

Donghae: why look at other stars when there's a shining star beside me? 

me: donghae-ah.

 

Donghae gently kissed me. So soft. So sweet. He removed his jacket and put it on me. He held my waist and he kissed me again. He my cheek and I leaned too much on him and we fell. We just giggled. I kissed him first this time. It suddenly rained. We hurriedly went back to the house.

 

Yoona: you two are wet. Dry yourself up and change clothes. You might get sick.

 

I went to our room to change. Kyuhyun came in and he was also wet. He didn't say anything and just decided to go to their room and changed his clothes. I was so tired and fell asleep. Yoona woke me up the following day. Breaksfast was cooked already. Yoona wanted to buy some clothes so we decided to do shopping as our main agenda for the day.