Chapter 7

Love me.... Love me not....

Ryeowook walked briskly and closed the door after him, packing his bag in hurry… he doesn’t have much time….

**15 minutes ago…….

‘Heechul hyung…. Are u going to visit hyung su nim again?’ Ryeowook asked.

‘Yes, Ryeogaa…. And my Cherry….For 3 days….’

‘Hyung, can u help me to bring over this….’Ryeowook had prepared another collection of Suan favorite food and packed it up a baby blue bag, her favorite color.

‘Hey Ryeogaa, u do have 3 days rest as well, u know…’

‘Hyung?’ Ryeowook looked at his hyung, puzzled.

‘U know what I mean….’

‘Hyung…. I …. U think I should?’

‘If u wanted to…’ Heechul shrugged his shoulder and went back to his packing.

‘I don’t know, hyung….’

‘All right… give me that.’ Heechul hold out his hand for the gift but Ryeowook hold on to it….’Ryeogaa?’ Heechul look at the younger male with a questioning look.

‘Hyung, I will pass it to her myself!’ Ryeowook looked at Heechul, smiling.

‘……………….’ Heechul smirked and pulled out his phone, making arrangement for Ryeowook’s air ticket. ‘Go and pack ur bag, tonight 10 pm flight….’

‘Thanks, hyung….’ Ryeowook turned and headed to his room, walking briskly.

******************************************************************************************************************************

‘Get out of my house……..’ Suan could still hear her parent quarrelling outside her house and she covered both of her ears with her hands. However, she still could hear her parent shouting at each other outside.

‘Go and ask them to keep quiet!!!’ Suan shouted at her younger sister who is sitting in front of her desk, doing her homework.

‘Go and do it yourself if u want… as if it will help…’ her sis answered without even turning her head.

‘I am going crazy….’ Suan covered her head with pillow, trying to go to sleep.

‘Aish!!!!!’ Suan picked up her phone and dialed Ae Li’s number.

‘Suan! I was about to call u too!!’

‘Ae Li….I….’

‘Yah… what happen? Are u crying?’

‘Ae Li, can I stay at your house for couple of days???’

‘Yes, of course…. I will come and pick u up later all right?’

‘No, I will go over myself, u shouldn’t run around so much now…’

‘Suan, actually I am on my way out…. U get ready and I will be reaching in 20 minute or so all right?’

‘Thanks Ae Li…..’ Suan put down her phone and started to pack her bag…

…………

………………….

…………………………

‘U ok, Suan?’ Ae Li asked in concern….

‘I am okay…. Don’t worry…’

‘Erm…. I need to go to airport now… u don’t mind tagging along right?’

‘Picking up your husband?’

‘Yes….’ Ae Li nodded and smiled at Suan.

‘Ae Li, in that case… I am not going to your house… I….’

‘No, please stay….Believe me Suan, I need u to be around…..’ Ae Li said, not intending to tell Suan Ryeowook is here as well, meaning to give her a surprise.

……………

……………………..

……………………………

‘Yeobo…..’ Heechul waved at Ae Li and she waved back at him, walking over to him. Suan kept her head down all the while. She raises her head up and saw Ryeowook walked over to her side…

‘Ryeowook!!!’ Suan ran over to Ryeowook’s side and took his hand.

‘Hi~’  Ryeowook smiled and squeeze her hand, looking at her.

‘U are really here!!!’ Suan wrapped her arms around him. She been thinking of him throughout  the journey and she is elated to see him.

‘Yah~ are u that happy?’ Ryeowook entangle her hands and look at her, he saw the sadness in her eyes and her eyes does look a bit puffy... from crying, he suppose. ‘U all right? What happen?’

‘………………’Suan shook her head and bit her lip hard…

‘Talk at home shall we, Ryeogaa?’ Ae Li patted Ryeowook’s shoulder and Ryeowook nodded at her.

‘Lets go, Suan….’ He wrapped his hand around Suan’s shoulder and Suan nodded at him.

……..

………………..

……………………

‘Give me….’ Suan hold out her hand and Ryeowook placed a nicely wrapped chocolate in her hand. ‘Thanks…’ Suan smiled at Ryeowook and unwrap the chocolate, popping into .

‘Hahahahaha!!!’ Ryeowook laughed loudly when Suan spitted out the so called chocolate and stare at him.

‘Yah!!!! What is this??? U sickening strawberRyeo!! How can u give me liquorices candy?? U know I hate it!!!’

‘Hahahaha!!! Can’t blame me if u can’t tell from the smell of it!!’

‘YUCK!!!’ Suan wrapped the liquorices candy in a tissue and wiped her hand..

‘Here….’ Ryeowook place a piece of white chocolate in and Suan hesitate a moment before she taste the chocolate in .

‘New flavor?’ Suan asked...

‘Yes…. With strawberry filling inside! Hahahahaha!!!’

‘YAH!!!!!!!!’

‘Hahahahahahahahha!!!!’ Ryeowook laughed uncontrollable, hugging his tummy.

‘Sickeing… I hate u… I hate u….’ Suan keep pushing and slapping Ryeowook’s arm.

‘Ok… ok…. Now for the real thing….Nah…’ Ryeowook ruffle Suan hair before he pass her the bag of chocolate he prepared. Suan stared at him, sticking out her tongue at him.

Ae Li and Heechul looked at the two behind and smiled at each other…

………

………………..

………………………….

‘Suan…. Where can we go?’

‘U hungry?’ asked Suan…

‘No, I am not referring to food only… any interesting place we can visit?’

‘But everywhere is crowded in Kuala Lumpur….’

‘Suan… Can we visit Genting Highland? I did not really explore the place last time when I was there…’

‘Genting? I never been there….’

‘Huh??? Never been there? Are u sure u are Malaysian? Hahaha!!’

‘Nobody brought me there…’ Suan said…

‘In that case…Suan….. I bring u there?’ Ryeowook offered..

‘Thanks, Ryeowook…. Ok…. We go Genting Highland….’

‘Suan…..’ Ryeowook sat down holding Suan’s hand.

‘Erm?’ Suan gripped at Ryeowook’s hand and looked at him.

‘What happen? U doesn’t look good…Ur… family again??’

‘Yes….they quarrel again…..’ Suan leaned her head on Ryeowook’s shoulder.

‘So u decided to run away from them?’

‘For the time being….’

‘I am glad I am here….’

‘Yah… forgotten to ask u… why are u here?’

‘To visit…. Ae Li noona….and u, on the way…’

‘Argh… I thought u come especially to look for me…’

‘Hahahah!!! Wistful thinking…’

****************************************************************************************************************************

 Heechul and Ae Li decided to tag along with Suan and Ryeowook for a one day trip to Genting. Upon reaching , Suan and Ryeowook went straight to the Theme park while Ae Li and Heechul decided to just have a walk around, taking pictures.

‘Ride that one!! Ride that one!!’ Ryeowook pointed at the roller coaster and pulled Suan along with him.

‘Huh???!!! Look scary…’

‘Don’t worry… I am just beside u….’

‘AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! AHHHHHHH!!!’ both Suan and Ryeowook shouted their lung out during the roller coaster ride and it does make them feel good.

‘Hahaha!! I am going deaf with ur shouting….’ Suan slapped Ryeowook’s arm and laughed at Ryeowook’s slightly pale face.

‘Yah!! As if I am the only one who shouted…’

‘Nah…. Strawberry Chocolate sundae….’

‘Whats urs?’ asked Ryeowook.

‘Chocolate vanilla….’ Suan scooped a spoonful and fed Ryeowook some of her ice cream.

‘Nice…. I want ur’s….’

‘No…. I don’t like strawberry~’

‘Yah!!! Who asked u to make ur own decision??? I don’t care! I want ur’s!!’

‘Hahahah!! NO way!! Catch me if u can! Bleh~’ Suan stuck out her tongue and run away from Ryeowook….

Happy time passed fast…. soon its time for them to return back to Kuala Lumpur as Heechul and Ryeowook need to catch the morning flight back to Korea the next day.

Suan fallen asleep leaning on Ryeowook shoulder and Ae Li leaned on Heechul chest, talking softly…. Ryeowook looked at sleeping Suan, grasping her hand tightly….

…………….

……………………

………………………..

Ae Li and Heechul turned in not long after they reach Ae Li’s apartment as Ae Li is feeling not too well… On the other hand, Suan and Ryeowook decided to stay up and chat instead…

‘Hahah! Silly Ryeowook….’ Suan commented on some Ryeowook silly poses as they browse through the photos they taken today.

‘U didn’t look any better too, ok?’

‘Hahaha!! I am so happy today~ wish I could go there again next time….’

‘Suan…. Lets visit Korea Lotte Park next time shall we?’

‘Haha! If I am going to Korea….’

‘I can bring u there, taking u away from the trouble here..….If u let me…..’

‘Ryeowook… ‘ Suan looked at Ryeowook, not knowing how to answer him.

‘Let me finish…..’

‘Ryeowook…. I….please….’

‘Na, sarang hae…..(I love u)’ Ryeowook looked at Suan, holding her hand.