Chapter 10

Love me.... Love me not....

‘Yahh…why why? What happened?’ boss asked Suan who looked like she just gotten the shock of her life.

‘Its WU CHUN!!!!!!’ Suan shouted jumping up and down.

‘So???’

‘He is my idol!!!’

‘Oh my god! I think this is the reason why they don’t want to disclose the male lead so soon…. Now I know their worries…’

‘Hahaha!! Boss…. Don’t worry…. I will try to control myself…’

 ‘Hahaha! I trust u… and please prepare urself for the long project.’

‘Ok~’

………..

…………………

……………………

‘Ae Li!! Ae Li!!! Ae Li!!!’ Suan called Ae Li immediately, telling her the piece of good luck she have.

‘Yes, yes, yes???’ Ae Li answered with a chuckle.

‘U know who is the male lead????’

‘Who???’

‘WU CHUN!!!!’ shrieked Suan.

‘Aish!! Do u have to shout??? Aigoo…’

‘Hahahha!! I am excited! And I will be going to Korea with him.... hmnn.... i mean them. hahahaha!!!’

‘Korea? Why? Thought the shooting is at Malaysia?’

‘Yes, Malaysia is a small part, and I will need to coordinate with our Korea company when they do shooting in Korea….’

‘Erm… sound interesting….We can hang around again then…’

‘U are at Korea now? Why?’

‘Not yet… but will be going next month, when Cherry and my visa are done. Why? Because my husband is a Korean, dear…’

‘Hahaha!! Good, at least I still have friend there… but…’ Suan bit her lip… suddenly thought of Ryeowook.

‘Erm… Suan…. Maybe its time to stop avoiding?’ Ae Li asked, guessing her intention...

‘I don’t know… but I think its would be better if we don’t see each other for the time being…’

‘*sigh* All right… as u wish…’

********************************************************************************************************************************

The shooting team will be only staying in Malaysia for 2 weeks and most of the shooting will be taking place in Korea thereafter.  Suan is elated to be able to work with her idol, the handsome Wu Chun. Especially when he is such a nice person to work with, easy going, responsible and no airs at all.

‘Hey, little girl…. What are u doing?’ asked Chun* stooping down and looked at the gigantic map on Suan’s hand.

*(Wu Chun will be written as Chun for short)

‘Ah…. Nothing, trying to familiarize myself with the place that we will be going in Korea.’ Suan answered, smiling.

‘I see….U can speak Korean?’ asked Chun, sitting down beside Suan, studying the map. But could not get a word out of it cos its all in Korean…

‘Erm… I am sort of….. being forced to learn… however, glad that I done so…’ Suan beamed at Chun.

‘U are such a cute girl….’ Chun ruffles Suan hairs and walk off when he saw the director waves at him….

*************************************************************************************************************************

‘Hi Korea~’ Suan mutters, smiling to herself as the plane landed on the beautiful Incheon Airport… She waited patiently for her luggage while screening the spacious and well organized airport…

‘Hey….An nyeong ha se yo!!!’ Suan saw a young woman waving to the crew and she walked toward her direction…

‘An nyeong ha se yo, Jeong Hee Suan imnida…’ Suan greeted the young woman, bowing slightly to her.

‘Ah neh, an nyeong ha se yo…. Park Min Su imnida…’ Miss Park is the person in charge here in Korea, she will assist Suan to ensure the shooting of the drama is being done smoothly.

They are being brought to the rented apartment that they will be staying for the next 2 months and Miss Park arranged a welcome dinner on behalf of their company here.

‘Hey…Suan, I am being invited to a mini concert here in Korea, do u mind coming with me?’ Chun offered.

‘Mini concert? I don’t know u like Korean songs…’

‘Being invited… u know language is a big barrier here, for me… so please come with me, all right?’

‘Ok….’ Suan nodded at the irresistible Chun, his personality does make him more charming than ever.

………….

………………

……………………..

‘Super Junior???? We are going to Super Junior mini concert?’ Suan exclaimed in surprise…looking at the brochure Chun handed to her.

‘Yes, anything wrong with that?’ Chun asked.

‘Ergh… nothing.. they are very famous… just wonder how u manage to get.. the ticket….’ Suan explains, trying to hide her uneasiness…

‘Hahaha!! No worry, this is more like a private function, u won’t have to face with the screaming fans….’

‘This is worst…. Bigger possibilities of being spotted…’ Suan thought to herself…

‘By the way, Its Super Junior K.R.Y…’Chun add on.

‘Yes, one of their subgroup… I know…’Suan nodded at  Chun…..

……………

…………………

…………………………

Suan keep having this mixed feeling since she knew that she will be going to the SJ K.R.Y mini concert… She wanted so much to see how is Ryeowook doing now, but on the same time she is so worried that she might be spotted by him… She just don’t wish to disturb his life again….

‘Come, here…’

‘Thanks.’ Suan sat down beside Chun and looked up to the stage….

‘U seem to know a lot about this Super junior… u liked them?’ asked Chun.

‘Haha! I worked with them before, back in Malaysia… and believe or not, one of my friend is actually…. Well, sort of together with one of their member…’ Suan thought she better keep quiet about Heechul and Ae Li, they might not like her to go around publishing their relationship....

‘I see…Going to start soon…’ Chun did not question any further, as he himself know how sensitive is this topic in entertainment line…

The MC gave a brief introduction about Super Junior K.R.Y before he invited them on stage, and he interviewied each of them before he went off, leaving the stage to the 3 of them…The audients clapped and cheered upon the sight of the three handsome boys… Suan cant keep her eyes off Ryeowook, who seem to be matured within these short period of time….

‘Well, we have a song request from one of our fans here.. as she likes it very much. So, boys, please, can we have “ Forget Me Now”??’ the MC asked, looking at Yesung, the eldest among the boy.

‘Well…’ Yesung looked at Ryeowook… Best as he could, he really wanted to avoid this song, as this is a very sad song… especially to Ryeowook, who still think much up to today… he will be especially touchy upon hearing this song… there are several occasion which he got himself drunk after hearing or performing this song..

‘Hyung…’ Ryeowook smiled at Yesung and nodded his head… Kyuhyun casted a worried looks at Ryeowook and hugged his shoulder, earning a nod and smile from Ryeowook…

‘All right… music please…’ Yesung nodded at the MC….

And so, Kyuhyun started with his line…..(*press link for song...)

http://mp3skull.com/mp3/super_junior_k_r_y_forget_me_now.html 

 Wooo… I think I almost forgotten about u…. from my occasion smile..

Maybe what I need is just a little bit more time…

Soon, I will be able to stay happy…

Even if I meet u….I think I will be all right…

As I look at ur photograph, reminiscing of our past…

I am still worried, u will be feeling miserable, alone….Like what I am feeling now…

Let’s just forget about me…

But why can’t I erase away the all our memories?

And why I can’t stop worrying whether u are living in happiness or not?

Up to now, I still can’t forget everything..

Because our abandon memories still stay in the deepest corner of my heart..

Maybe…. U are crying alone just like how I am right now?

Let’s just forget about me…

Please do not let the our sad memories stop u from being happy..

Even if u be able forget, I just can’t stop myself worrying about u…

All this while, am I the only one to suffer and being tired?

Where is my heart? Why I just can’t make u stay?

If I can’t make ur heart stay with me, I will just keep u in the deepest corner of my heart…

And I request to u, for the sake of forgetting u, so that I can be happier this way…

Please leave me…..

**This is a rough translations of the song as I couldn’t find the translations of this song anywhere… please forgive me if there’s any error here.. Kindly let me know if u have any better translations for this song… Thanks**

Tears started to well in Suan eyes’ and she had to excuse herself for a while as she is worried that she might break down and cried in front of Chun…. She stayed in the toilet for quite a while, calming herself down before she steps out again…..She walked past back stage slowly… She look around, searching…. hoping she be able to steal a glance at Ryeowook again from afar…..

‘Ryeowook oppa! U did so well!’ Suan turned her head when she heard this and she saw a pretty young girl hugging Ryeowook, smiling at her…. Ryeowook smiled back at her and return her hug…..