The New Students

It's a Small World Afterall

At the door stood five boys that I instantly recognized because I see them everyday. Now, I know that almost everyone in this school, which is Green High, hasn't even heard of the term "Kpop". I, however, live and breath Kpop (not literally XD) so I knew instantly that I was looking at B1A4. When I saw one of them looking at me suspiciously, I quickly closed my mouth and turned my head away. I noticed Avy and Mace had the same expressions I had on their faces so I nudged them.

 

Sandeul's POV

I'm so excited!! I've never gone to an American school before. Not only that, but since it's in the middle of nowhere, I most likely won't he recognized. It's gonna be awesome to be a normal kid again. I looked at my new peers and noticed a girl in a strange outfit was staring at us with a shocked expression on her face. I stared at her for a minute wondering if maybe she recognized us. She looked over at me and then quickly turned her head away when she saw me staring at her. I just shook it off as me imagining things. "Why don't you boys introduce yourselves" the teacher said as she beckoned us to stand with the other kids. Baro jumped into the circle and said "Hi!! I'm Baro!" excitedly and then moved to stand with the other boys. He was practically bouncing out of his shoes. "I'm Sandeul" I said as I moved to stand next to Baro. Jinyoung, CNU, and Gongchan introduces themselves after and then joined us in the half-circle. "Since you guys are new you can just listen for today" the teacher told us as she sat at the piano. They started with warmups and I was surprised with the vocal range of the sopranos. Some of the altos were off key and others stayed an octave lower, which made a cool harmony. The other boys weren't  bad either, they just needed to sing out more. After they finished warmups they began their first song, Ave Maria. It sounded really pretty. The sopranos all sounded angelic and most of them were on key. The boys still needed o sing out more, are they afraid too or do they just happen to have small voices? Then I looked over at the altos. They were outnumbered by the sopranos: 7 to 13. Even though they were outnumbered though they held their parts. After listening a little longer I discovered that only three of the altos were singing on pitch. Only three altos were holding up to 13 sopranos!!! I was stunned. The strangely dressed girl was one of the alto voices that boomed out above the others. The others were a short Asian and a taller, pretty girl with glasses. After the song ended we clapped for them and then the teacher stood up and announced it was time to leave. I don't really know how the scheduling works. It's really weird but I think I'm going to studyhall. I looked up from my paper to see that everyone but the three altos had left. Since I was a bit confused I figured I would ask them. "Excuse me" I asked as I approached them. The Asian one turned around and smiled at me, "everyone in chorus goes to the cafeteria next for studyhall." Yes!!! I was reading the schedule right! Wait...."Why are you guys still in here?" "We sign out to come here 'cause we dot like sitting around in the cafeteria" the pretty one with the glasses said. I should do that! Sitting around quietly in the cafeteria for 40 minutes sounds boring. I thanked them and ran off to tell the others.

 

Regular POV

Omj!!! I can't believe B1A4 is actually going to our school. My friends and I began jumping around happily while fan-shrieking when the boys left. After a few minutes of it though I got out my iPod to listen to music. I was really stuck on Led Apple this week so I put on their playlist. The lead singers voice I'd amazing and all them are so cute. Half-way through the first song we heard footsteps coming down the stairs. We all looked at each other and then turned our heads towards the door. It was B1A4!! What are they doing back here!! Sandeul smiled at us and waved. Avy and Mace just stood staring at them so I picked up their hands and waved them ecstatically. They walked over slowly and then tensed up when they got within a foot of us. I knew we were busted when they looked at my iPod cause I had forgotten to pause the music. "You guys know who we are, don't you" Jinyoung said with a sigh. "Yeah" I answered, I mean what's the point of lying. "What's it gonna take for you to stay quiet?" Baro asked us. I'm completely offended!! What kind of person does he think I am. I really want to punch him right now. What I was thinking must have shown on my face because everyone, and I mean everyone, took a step back from me. Maybe I'm overreacting a little bit. I took a deep calming breath and the with a smile I said "Your secret is safe with us!!" Its not like anyone else is going to know who they are anyways. "Why should we trust you?" Baro asked. I turned to glare at him. "Who am I going to tell? No one knows who you guys are. Oooo if I tell my cat will you get mad. I mean she could go off and tell her feline buddies and then you'd be found out." I said with sarcasm dripping into my voice. Baro looked like he was going to talk but CNU jumped in between us. I glared at them both and went back to my iPod. Avy and Mace joined me while the boys went off to the other side of the auditorium.

 

Baro's POV

What is wrong with that girl! I asked a simple question which only required a simple answer. Why'd she snap at me like that. I noticed Sandeul was continuously looking over at the girls. I wonder who he's interested in. Hopefully not the weirdo with the temper. She'd eat our poor, little innocent Sandeul alive. I looked down at my schedule to see where I was going next: Trigonometry. Uhh, I can feel my brain exploding just from the name. Suddenly the bell rang. I picked all my stuff and waved bye to my buds. When I got to the classroom I took a seat in the back and waited for class to start. I looked over to the door and felt my mood drop. Great, she's here.