She's Mine

It's a Small World Afterall

 

"Are you okay?" "Hmm... Yeah Sandy. Just a little tired." It's not the full truth, but I'm not flat out lying to him either. I REALLY am tired , I just have an added bonus of feelings surfacing for a certain idiot . "Oh, I'm sorry! Was I interrupting you're resting time?" Sandy pouts while hanging his head in shame. So CUTE !!! Who could sleep with this adorable creature around? "No!" I shouted instantly, trying to cheer him up 'cause him upset is DEATH to me, "I was just about to get up. I could get to sleep..." "Really? Yay! Do you wanna hang out with me?" *Snort* I turned to glare at Baro, who was currently rolling his eyes at Sandy. Pabo! Why is he here anyway? He always shows up when I don't want him to! "Of course! I would LOVE to hang out with you." Sandy's face lit up in happiness, making me completely forget about my annoyance with Baro. Ahh!! I just wanna eat him up (not literally )! If there was a meter for cuteness, he'd break the meter. "So, what do you want to do Sandy? Play a game, go for a walk... talk?" I asked, completely ignoring Baro's presence. "Actually,  I wanted to ask you something" he said while fidgeted shyly around in his seat. I watched as he quickly shot a glance at Baro and then slowly looked at me. Hmm, I wonder what that's about... "Well, you see, I haven't had my first kiss yet. I'm really nervous about it, so I wanted to experience with someone I know. So... I was wondering if... you'd be my first..." he said while wringing his hands in nervousness. He looked at everything, but avoided eye contact with me, his ears bright red with embarrassment. Aww !!! "Yes, I'll be your first. Wouldn't want my friend to have to suffer over something so simple" I said while playfully nudging his arm, "it'll be like my first kiss" I said while angrily glaring at Baro. I still can't believe THAT idiot was my first kiss, UGH ! "Really? Thank you!" Sandy yelled in excitement. I the couch, so that I was fully facing Sandy, while he copied my movement. Sandy sent Baro another look that, if I hadn't been paying attention, I would've missed it. I watched as Sandy began to lean closer to me, but the strange thing was, he had a mischievous sparkle in his eyes. What's going on? I feel as though he's plotting something... Just as he was abut to kiss me, I heard Baro yell "NO!" and then Sandy was ripped from out of in front of me. Next thing I knew, Baro's lips were on mine. The kiss only lasted a few seconds before he pulled away to glare at Sandy, "She's mine" he said fiercely. I started at him in frozen, wide-eyed shock. My mind still hasn't fully assessed and evaluated the situation. Sandy held up his hands in surrender, a large grin spread across his face, "whatever you say " he mocked while backing away slowly. "What's going on here?"
 
 
 
 
 
Avy's POV
 
 
After hanging out at the pool for a little while longer, we decided to get home so we could set our plan in motion. We told Jinyoung about it on our way home and was able to rope him into helping us. He didn't seem all to enthusiastic about our idea to get Fo and Baro together, however. It makes me wonder if he likes Fo... Walking into the house, I was met by the sight of Sandullie REALLY CLOSE to Fo. Just as I was about to protest their proximity, I heard Baro yell "NO!" He charged across the room and ripped Fo from Sandullie, pulling her to his side. Before I had time to be shocked, he planted one on her and then menacingly informed Sandullie that Fo was 'his'. Well then... "Umm, you guys okay?" CNUbear asked awkwardly from behind me. Baro~ah seemed to realize what just occurred and his face turned bright red, "Y-yeah. We're perfectly fine!" he yelped, his hold unconsciously tightening around Fo. As if waking up from a trance, she punched Baro in the gut, relinquishing his hold on her, and calmly walked to her room. "I think you made things worse Sanduel" Jinny said. "I guess" he sighed as he shook his head in shame. "Wait, what's going on?" I whispered to them while looking around to make sure Baro wasn't listening to me. "He's not here, so feel free to speak your mind at any octave" CNUbear said as he wrapped his arms around my waist. Ignoring the blush that was currently spreading across my face, I turned to Sandullie with a questioning look on my face. *Sigh* "I was trying to get Baro to admit his feelings for Fo by making him jealous, but all he did was become a possessive pabo." "Wait... So you're on our side? I thought you liked Fo." "I do, but I know she only sees me as a friend" he said dejectedly. Aw, poor Sandullie! I feel really bad for him ... "Ya!" I shrieked as I felt CNUbear's hand wander to places it shouldn't be. "What" he whined, wearing an innocent expression on his face as he looked at me. "You know what! Keep your hand AWAY from my chest!" CNUbear pouted, but put his hand back on my waist. Rolling my eyes in exasperation, I turned my attention back to Sandullie. "So what do we do now?" 
 
 
 
 
 
CNU's POV
 
 
Aish! How is she NOT paying attention to me? I mean, look at me... I'm gorgeous! Who cares about Baro and Fo's love life, what about mine?! This is so frustrating ! Hmm... Maybe she'll pay attention to me now... Slowly I slid my hand from her waist and up towards her chest. I wonder what size cup she is... "Ya!" Avy screeched in shock as she whirled around to face me. "What" I whined as I put on my most innocent expression. "You know what! Keep your hand AWAY from my chest!" she yelled, looking violated. Psh, what's her problem? She should be honored that I would be so touchy with her. I don't just feel up anyone ya know . After reprimanding me, she once again turned her attention to Sandeul and stopped focusing on me. *Sigh* Back to the drawing board... I bent down and nuzzled my face into Avy's hair. Hmm, she smells really nice. Wandering a little lower, my nose found a place in the crook of her neck. Such soft skin!!! I continued to rub the tip of my nose across her neck, until finally he cracked. "Would you stop that! I'm trying to talk to Sandullie!!" "Fine!" I snapped as I let Avy go and stormed out of the room. She'll regret ignoring ME. I hope she doesn't like anyone else 'cause I already claimed her... In my furious rampage, I managed to throw myself into some unknown room upstairs. Looking around, I found the walls COMPLETELY covered in posters. This must be Avy's room, 'cause Fo's is downstairs. Ugh, look at all these unattractive beings. None of them can even stand up to my perfect looks. As I continued to look around her room, I felt my annoyance grow to the point where I contemplated tearing down every single poster. Just when I felt like I was going to snap, I saw something that made my spirit soar. On the far wall of her room was a B1A4 section and I was the biggest poster. Hehe, that means she can't resist my obvious charms . She's all mine for the taking...