Closet Case

It's a Small World Afterall

At this point in my life, I've made some really bad decisions..... One of them being not killing Baro when I had the chance!! If it wasn't for him I wouldn't having been stewing in A CLOSET for HOURS!!! Well not directly, but that evil fairy wouldn't be able to imprison me if someone hadn't brought her around in the first place! Actually, let's not even focus on that fact. Let's think about the fact that no one has found me yet. Are they even looking?! Should I feel insulted right now? And I thought we were all friends here. Letting out a huff of frustration, I leaned back to pout about the unfairness of my life. Seriously though. I'm in closet with no form of amusment but my thoughts, foodless, my bladder is screaming in pain, and my limbs are starting to cramp from the small space and little movements. I don't even know how I got myself into this predicament. Who finds a letter telling them to go to said closet and decides it's a good idea to investigate? A pabo. Me. I have failed in life. You know what! Just let me rot here, never to be found. The world doesn't need such stupidty! Wiggling around to try and get comfortable, I started humming to myself. If my body is gonna eat itself due to starvation, I'm going to go out in song. The only way to go for a music lover. Who knows. Maybe someone will here my off-tune singing and come to the rescue. I'll even take the humiliation that comes along with getting oneself locked in a closet as long as it meant I could get some fries. Oh, and a bathroom cause it's very undignified for one to pee themselves. Especially since i've passed the potty training days. Eyes drooping, I leaned my head against the wall, suddenly feeling droozy. Maybe i'll take a nap....help make time go faster.....

 


Baro's POV


Where on EARTH did Fo go?! I know she didn't leave the house, cause i've been watching their front door since she got home. Not in a stalkerish way! Just waiting to see if she leaves for another "walk" with Jinyoung, that theif. Trying to make moves on MY girl!! That I shall not allow!! Almost as if appearing from thin air I saw Jule sneaking around from the back of Fo's house. She had a mischievious grin on her face, almost as if..... Eyes narrowing suspiciously, I charged out of my house, bee-lining straight for Jule's. "What did you do?" I hissed once within earshot. Jumping in shock, her head snapped towards me, mouth gaping silently as if searching for words. "Nothing?" she responded hesiantly. "Don't lie. I'm well aware you have something to do with Fo's disapearance. I know we agreed to help eachother out with..... a certain situation, but I don't want you hurting what's mine, so tell me where she is RIGHT NOW!" Eyes shifting in calculation, Jule's seemed to be weighing her options. Finally with an exasperated sigh she fully turned towards me with a frown. "Fine, she's locked up somewhere, but I'm not giving a location because that'd ruin the fun! Make sure your dearest stays away from MY Jinyoung or there will be worse consequences next time!" she giggled, running off in some random direction. Where did she even come from? Does she live close by or is she that obsessed she'd come all this way just to sneak around and harrass Fo. Shrugging off the thought for now, I ran to Fo's house, bursting through the front door. Ignoring all the strange looks thrown my way from the group in the livingroom, I dashed upstairs, throwing random doors open to look for my trapped Geotos. After what felt like forever, and a million different doors, I finally found her passed out inside of HER OWN closet. Stifling a laugh, I leaned down to brush the stray hairs away from her peaceful face. Poor thing must've gotten tired while waiting for someone to let her out. I wonder how long she'd been in here.... Did any of those idiots notice her disappearance? Did they even bother looking or did they just assume she left without telling anyone? Shaking my head in disappointment, I leaned down and carefully slipped an arm under her propped legs and another around her shoulders. With a grunt I straightened, lifting her sleeping form out from the closet.Swiveling around, I carried Fo over to her bed, gently placing her on the plush mattress. Almost instantly she rolled from my arms, stretching out along the bed with a satisfied smile. Holding back a fond chuckle, I moved back to sit in her desk chair, content to just watch her sleep knowing she was safe.

 


Mace's POV


I wonder where Momma is? She NEVER just leaves without telling someone.... Thinking of it now, It's actually been a few hours since I last saw her.... Frowning in worry, I decided to momentarily push the thought back so I could focus on bandaging Ave's wounds. She got seriously banged up thanks to falling out of a tree. What even possessed her to think she should climb one? She's not the most graceful creature out there. Not as bad as Momma, but pretty close. She's lucky CNU was there to catch her, even though it most definitely was his fault Ave was in that predicament in the first place. I have to give him some credit though. Despite being a complete , he's thrown it all behind him to fret over Ave. He seems genuinely worried for her welfare, continously checking for serious injuries while yelling at her for her stupidty. Bandaging the last cut, I stood up and left the room to give them a little privacy. "Are you okay?" A voice sounded next to my ear. With a yelp I jumped back in fright. "You SCARED ME!!!" I squeaked as I turned to face a sheepish Gongchan. "Sorry" he apologized awkwardly, face blushing bright red. Heart melting at the sight, I blushed in return, suddenly feeling shy. "That's okay" I mumbled. The last few weeks we've gotten closer as friemds, but I still have this crippling anxiety whenever I'm around him. Never knowing what to say. I want us to be more, but how can that happen if I can't handle a normal conversation?! I can barely bring myself to look at him without feeling like my face is lighting up the world with it's redness!! AISH!! So embarrassing! You can do this Mace!! Just ask him how he's doing!! Steeling myself for actual verbal conversation, I opened my mouth only to be instantly interrupted. "PEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


HOLY MOTHER OF GOD!!!! UM, to all of you still actually reading this and impatiently waiting for updates.... you're amazing and don't let anyone tell you otherwise. I have been having some serious motivation issues so I forced myself to focus for a second and VIOLA!! I am seriously SO SORRY T-T!!! I am the worst author ever. I can't promise the next update will be soon, but I won't give up on the story. It WILL get a proper ending!!!! Until next time my faithful readers!!! BANANA BAJI!!!!!