A Day of Stalkers

It's a Small World Afterall

 

The atmosphere around here has been really tense since everyone woke up. We're all seated around my spotless kitchen table, being awkwardly silent. If this ensues any longer, I'm going to FREAK OUT!! There's only so much quietness I can handle a day, and that's usually only during sleep!! "So... How's everyone doing?" Baro timidly broke the silence. Instantly, all their voices poured out at once in a jumbled mess. From what I could understand, they were all fine and couldn't be any better. Rolling my eyes at their lame answers, I hopped from my chair and skipped to the livingroom. Maybe the stupidity and randomness of my skipping will break someone out of their zoned out stupor... When I made it to the livingroom and still heard not a sound, I groaned in annoyance, throwing myself face down on to the couch. I wish Jinyo was still here!! At least when he woke up, he actually TALKED, but he had to leave and meet with his manager over some things. *Sigh* I wonder what Mace and Gongchan's issue is. I mean, it's not like they did anything except sleep, and they're normally really close, so the whole cuddling thing can't count either. I've given up on trying to understand Ave and CNU... He's a erted player, so it's usually pretty self-explanatory as to why she's awkward around him. And Baro... Well he's just a pabo, so he doesn't matter anyways. Maybe Sandy will talk to me!! Jumping up from the couch, I grabbed my coat and dashed over to the boy's house in search of Sandy. Thankfully warmer weather is approaching quickly! I HATE this stupid puffy jacket... *Knock Knock* Come on Sandy, please be here! After 20 minutes of restless waiting, I finally accepted the fact that Sandy wasn't home. He probably went to that meeting with Jinyo. Bashing my head against the door, I groaned in frustration. IS THERE ANYONE AROUND TO TALK TO!! "Are you okay?" a voice full of worry asked. Twirling around, I came face-to-face with Jinyo. "You're back?!" I shouted in confused excitement. "Yeah, the manager just had a few things to say to me. He mostly wanted to work with Sandeul on vocals, so I was able to comeback quickly." "GREAT! You can be my companion for the day! Not that you aren't my friend everyday, it's just that there's no one to talk to. Oh, but your not a last resort! I just... Ima stop talking now" I mumbled, hanging my head. "It's okay, I understand" Jinyo chuckled, ruffling my hair. Gah!! Brushing my hair back into place with my fingers, I stuck my tongue out mockingly at Jinyo. "So, what shall we do today?" he asked, looking down at me expectantly. "Umm, let's go to the park!" Latching onto Jinyo's hand, I started dragging him along towards the park. 
 
 
 
 
Baro's POV
 
 
Where did Geotos go? Why would she leave me alone in room filled with so much awkwardness? I feel like I'm dying! Trying so hard not to say anything that would set off the "couples", is actually more difficult than I originally thought. Everything I thought about bringing up to start a conversation, I shot down before it could leave my mouth 'cause I knew it'd only increase the awkward level of the room. *Sigh* Maybe I should just go home and sleep... After bidding everyone adieu, I shuffled out of the house towards home, only to jump behind a tree. Peeking from behind the trunk, I watched Jinyoung and Geotos talking next to the front door. When did he get back, and why is he with Geotos? When Jinyoung ruffled Geotos's hair, I felt my anger start to boil over. How dare he touch her!! Doesn't he know she's my property? Well, I don't officially own her yet, but my claim on her was implied! WAH! Why did Geotos grab his hand? Where are they going and why are they STILL HOLDING HANDS?!?! Now, completely sidetracked from what I was originally planning on doing, I quietly followed the pair. 
 
 
 
 
???? POV
 
 
*Sigh* I'm so BORED! I thought coming to the park would provide some sort of excitement to my uneventful day, but so far, I feel like it was more entertaining sitting around at home. At least there I could use the internet!! Throwing my hands up in exasperation, I continued to follow the path through the park. Bicyclers and some stray runners sped by me, their music blasting and breathing ragged. Off to my right side, a huge metal playground sat, children scrambling around in glee. To my left, a giant open field filled with several families and frisbee catching dogs. Everyone looks like their having fun but me... ARG!! Now I feel bored AND lonely! Please God, send me something to brighten my day! "Wah" I dropped to the ground, rubbing my face. "I'm so sorry! Are you okay?" a worried voice asked from above my head, "I didn't mean to knock you over. I guess I wasn't paying attention to where I was going." No really? Squinting against the glare of the sun, I looked up at the person who knocked me off my feet and felt myself freeze in shock. Staring down at me was none other than Jinyoung, my favorite B1A4 member. I'm dreaming right? 'Cause there's NO WAY one of my favorite Kpop idols is standing right in front of me. "Hey! Are you still alive?" another voice questioned in annoyance. Reluctantly tearing my eyes from Jinyoung, I glanced over to see a girl standing next to him, staring down at me with a frown. Wait, why is MY Jinyoung with a girl?! That's not his girlfriend is it? "O-oh, I'm f-f-fine" I stuttered nervously as I picked myself up from the ground, brushing the dirt off my clothes. "That's good! I was worried I had hurt you!" Jinyoung smiled down at me in relief. I opened my mouth to respond to him in kind, but nothing came out. I just stood there gaping at him, looking like a fish out of water. "Well, I hope you have a nice day" he patted my shoulder and continued down the park path with the mysterious girl in tow. I stood frowning as I watched them moving away from me. Just as they were about to go out of sight, I felt my legs start to move after them. I really want to know who that girl is and what she means to Jinyoung...