Bowling

It's a Small World Afterall

Baro POV

Hmmm.... 5o'clock in the morning, perfect time for lawn-mowing. I bet this will annoy that Geotos. It's like killing two birds with one stone: the yard needs to be mowed, badly, and it's so fun to poke Geotos's buttons. As I went out to the garage, I walked past a sleeping Gongchan. He looks just like a kid when sleeping. I almost feel bad for the fact I'll end up waking him up too... ALMOST. I grabbed the keys from the garage wall and started up the mower. I popped on my headphones and began cutting the grass. The weather is so nice and the sky is blue. What a beautiful day!! I looked up for a second and noticed Geotos glaring out the window. Haha!! By the looks of things she's not a morning person. I put up my hand and gave her a little wave. This seemed to make her frown deepen. I went back to mowing the lawn. The grass is starting to look like grass again and not like a jungle. I swear with how it was before I could have led a safari adventure through it. Suddenly Geotos came stomping across the yard towards me. Psh, what's she gonna do? Yell at me? I would like to see her yell 'til she's blue in the face. That would be a funny sight, especially since I have headphones on so I wouldn't hear a word she was saying. As she got closer my smiled widened more until she grabbed the front of my shirt. She pulled me completely off the lawn-mower. I can't believe she just did that! I stared at her in disbelief and shock as she turned the mower off and took the keys. "Im confiscating these from you. I'll give them to Sandy later. Next time you decide to wake me up at this time, I'll end your life!!" With that she stalked back to her house and slammed the door. I sat in shock for a couple more seconds. Then anger overcame my shock. I can't believe she actually manhandled me and then stole the keys to the mower! What kind of psycho Geotos is she!!!

 

Normal POV

Why is fate so cruel? Giving me that stupid neighbor. It's to early to be up!! Ahhhh!!!! I put the keys on the counter and made a sticky note to myself so I'd remember to give them to Sandy later. There's no way I'm giving them back to Baro, stupid morning person. I knew I wasn't getting back to sleep. Once I'm up, I'm up. Looking around the house I noticed a bunch of stuff lying around. Ima kick Avy's one of these days for messing up my house. She's like my opposite when it comes to cleanliness. I'm OCD when it comes to cleaning, everything must be perfect, and she could care less. It's time to clean this pigsty. But first, I must put on my cleaning outfit. My cleaning outfit consisted of purple leggings, a mid-thigh teal dress, and my Skellington Jack arm warmers. After I was properly suited for cleaning, I grabbed my iPod and got to work. I was jamming to Times Up by Led Apple while picking up random clothes and dishes in the livingroom. Eww! There's a dish in, not on, IN my couch. It  was shoved between the cushions. Thank bananas there was nothing on it that would've left stains or else I'd injure Avy. My windowsill was lined with empty glasses. Avy will get cups of ice and eat the ice. When she finished with it she'll leave her cup on the windowsill. It's sad, I mean how hard is it to walk to the sink and put a cup into it? After all the dishes and clothes were done I vacuumed the area. I surveyed the livingroom and felt proud of myself. Not a thing out of place or crooked. Wait a minute... did I just see someone run by my livingroom window. I made my way over to the window only to jump back in surprise. Sandy was looking through my window!! When he saw me he waved and pointed to the front door. I nodded my head and he disappeared. Omj, I think I just had a heart attack! If he wasn't so cute I'd have opened up the window and threw whatever I grabbed at him. What's that sound? I turned down my music to discover that someone was knocking on my door. I opened it to find a happy Sandy. "Hi! Sorry if I scared you but you weren't answering the door" he said with a pouting face. So cuuute!!! "That's okay. It was because I had my headphones on. Anything I can do for you?" "Oh I came to get the mower keys! I'm going to learn how to run the lawnmower!" I chuckled at his cute expression and grabbed the keys off the counter. As I handed them to him he looked at me thoughtfully. "I like your outfit. It's colorful and cool!" I smiled brightly at him. If he likes my outfit then he's definitely someone Avy and I can hangout with. When he didn't leave right away I asked if there was anything else. He looks so nervous and adorable! "Umm, yeah.... I was wondering if you and Avy wanted to go bowling with us later. I know you just met us but it'd be fun to get to know each other" he said in a hopeful voice. "Of course we'll go bowling with you!" He smiled brightly and we exchanged cell numbers so he could text me the details later. I grinned at the door after he departed. We are so lucky that they moved next door. Even though Baro almost drives me to murder, the rest of them are awesome so far, especially Sandy. It'll be fun to hang with them for the day. Avy finally made her way down the stairs a couple hours later. I laughed at her when she made herself cereal because it was lunchtime. I couldn't eat cereal for lunch... then again I really don't like to eat cereal at any time of day. "Guess what?" I said when I plopped down next to her on the couch. "What" she said sleepily while eating her cereal. "Two things. One: if you leave that bowl in here when your done with it, you'll be wearing it. Two: we're going bowling today with B1A4!!!!" "WHAT!!!" she yelled while choking on cereal. I laughed while hitting her on the back. When she stopped coughing I told her about the events of this morning. I grew a little annoyed when thinking about what Baro did this morning but quickly grew excited again when told her about Sandy's visit. "You got his number?!" "Yep" I said while showing her my contacts proudly. I couldn't help it. Who else can say they have the number of a B1A4 member? Well, at least around here anyways. Suddenly my phone started chirping. That must be him!!!!! 'Bowling at 2 :)' "Omj!! Bowling at 2!! Avy get dressed!! It's almost time to go!" 

 

Jinyoung's POV

All of us met at the Bowlerama. We arrived before the girls so we got the two lanes and started pulling out bowling balls. I didn't know what size to grab for the girls so I grabbed a 6 for Fo and an 10 for Avy. Fo's arms were the size of twigs so I figured she probably wouldn't be able to lift anything heavier. As we were pulling on our shoes the girls arrived. Fo looked really colorful and cool. I liked how her black shoes and arm warmers contrasted with her purple and teal outfit. Avy's outfit was pretty cool too. She had on a jean skirt with purple leggings and a matching purple Shinee shirt with black DC's. They got their shoes and then we handed them bowling balls. Fo took hers and then looked at it in confusion. I watched stunned while she laughed and then left to get a new ball. What on earth was so funny? When she came back I looked at her bowling ball. 12!! I was completely off!! She must he a lot stronger than she looked. The game started off friendly enough but eventually turned into bowling on one side and a battle on the other. Fo and Baro were practically chucking their bowling balls down the lane. When one of them got a strike they'd turn to rub it into the others face. These two act like children. Are they really seniors in high school? I turned to look at my other bowling companions. CNU was sitting in one of the chairs staring at Avy who was sitting in another chair cheering for Sandeul. Hmmm, interesting. Sandeul was up. Just as he was about to go, Baro yelled in excitement which jumped Sandeul and made him drop his ball on his foot. "Ow!" he yelled in pain. I watched as Fo quickly went from obsessive winning spazz to caring motherly figure. She ran over to Sandeul and helped him sit down in a chair. She then ran to get him some ice for his foot. I then noticed Baro staring after her with a frown plastered onto his face. I have a feeling interesting things are going to happen in the future.