ert!!!!!!!!!

It's a Small World Afterall

Mace's POV


Swimming away from the water war, Gongchan and I settled ourselves in the far corner of the pool. Looking out at my fellow friends, I couldn't help but smile at the joy 😊. However, I couldn't keep the smile when I glanced at CNU...... I just couldn't shake the event I witnessed last night................

          "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!?!" I shrieked, stumbling back into the front door in shock. "My Girl has a fiiiine derrière. I mean, just look at these! So much bigger and fuller then your's or Fo's." CNU  waved around three pairs of undergarments. Face flaming in embarrassment, I rushed forward and snatched my personals from his grip. "There's no need to be embarrassed, I have no interest in your tiny behind, just my Goddess's lovely piece of rear." Lifting the choice slip of fabric, he rubbed it against his cheek. Oh. My. God. "DON'T DO THAT!!!!!" I screamed, frantically reaching for the underwear as CNU held them above his head. "What's the problem? They're not yours, so why worry?" "Hurry, give me them before SHE gets ba-" "What's going on here?" a menacing voice arouse from the doorway. "N-n-nothing Momma" I stuttered, discreetly trying to lower the hand CNU was waving the underwear around with. Eyes following the movement, Fo's mouth dropped open in shock when she saw the fabric flags sky high. Instantly, her face become thunderous as she stalked forward. "Why does she look so mad?!" CNU hissed as we slowly backed away from the approaching storm. "Those underwear you were cuddling, they're Fo's, not Ave's 😰" "WHAT?! Why are they bigger then both of yours when she's the smallest?!?!" He yelped, ducking under a flying chair. "That's something we've all been trying to figure out" I mumbled, quickly shuffling out of the way. Lunging across the room, Fo tackled CNU before he could make an escape, hands wrapped around his throat. It took the whole group, except Baro since he was MIA (Missing in Action), to pull Fo from a blue-faced CNU...........

Shuddering, I rubbed hands over my goosebumped arms. Just thinking of his grubby hands all up in my personal belongings gives me the chills. I mean seriously!!! Does he have ANY boundaries?!?! Poor Avy is gonna have quite the time controlling that horndog 😣. "Hey, are you okay?" Gongchan leaned closer, arm wrapped around my shoulders. Pushing away disturbing thoughts, I leaned into him with a sigh of happiness. "No, just pointless worrying." 

 


Regular POV


Why?! WHY?!?! Of all the creeps that could've showed up in my life, why send those two!!!!! One being a undies snatcher and the other a shameless ert. In the last few days I've felt MORE violated then I have throughout my ENTIRE life 😫!!! Shuffling over, I tried to keep the hickey pressed against the poolside. "Are you okay? You seem a little nervous" a voice whispered lowly into my ear. Giving a little shriek, I flailed in the water, inhaling some liquid in the process. Finally gaining balance once again, I snapped around to see Baro grinning down at me. "I'm fine! Why don't you find something else to do with your life that doesn't include me!!" Huffing in annoyance, I treaded water away from the menace towards Sandy. Unbeknownst to me, my shirt began to shift, revealing something that was suppose to stay hidden. "Wha- I can see the strap of the bathing suit I bought you under that shirt! I thought you said it was.... Indecent?" Sandy frowned in confusion. Oh crap. "I-I-I-um... Well" "Hmm, interesting. Please tell us, why wear an exposing bathing suit. Even under a shirt? Why not just change it, since its not covering much anyways. Are you perhaps trying to hide something?" Baro sneered, easing himself into the water. "Well, I" "Why are you acting so nervous? I bet you ARE hiding something. Why don't you show us" he smirked, swimming closer. "No! No! NO!! Back away!!! 😱" I screamed, turning to swim away, only to be halted by arms wrapped around my waist. Squirming desperately, I twisted around to look down at Baro with wide eyes. Hand moving up the back of the shirt, his hand rested over the hickey. "Please don't do this" I murmured, gripping Baro's arms tight enough to leave lovely bruises in the near future. "What's going on?" Suspicion rang through Sandy's voice, eyes narrowed in our direction. Keeping pleading eyes on Baro, we had a quiet argument, until he finally sighed in defeat. "Nothing" he chuckled, releasing his grip and shifting away. "Just trying to rile Geotos up. I'm the one who noticed the hole, but was too impatient to wait for her to change so she just threw on the nearest shirt." "AND YOU JUST TRIED TO EXPOSE HER?!?!?!" Sandy screeched, repeatedly smacking Baro with a pool noodle as he swam away laughing. God that was a close call. Heart beat slowing down, I watched Sandy gain retribution for me. 

 


Jule's POV


Glancing over at the playing chaos in the pool, I could only snort at the stupidity. Peasants. Turning back to Jinyoung, I smiled sweetly as he turned back to me with bottles of water. "Drink up. Need to rehydrate the water we're losing while sweating" he smiled, causing my heart to beat fast. Such an angel! Thinking about my health. Internally squealing, I popped the cap and chugged the bottle. A little of the liquid traveled to the wrong pipe, causing me to erupt in a coughing fit. "Oh, careful there!" Jinyoung leaned over to pat my back, face furrowed in concern. "I'm fine, just a little throat tickle" I giggled, using the opportunity to lean into Jinyoung's side. Hmm, this is the life........ "Woah!" I squealed when Jinyoung suddenly jumped at, frowning towards the pool. Angrily, I turned to see who interrupted my snuggle time. HER!! 😡 Jinyoung stared over with clenched hands as Fo struggled in Baro's grip. WHY? What's so special about her?!?! The issue diffused quickly, but the happy atmosphere we had was gone. Just wait, your going to pay Fo!!!!

 


OH MY BANANAS!!!! I had this chapter done for the last month and forgot about it in my notes XD I am a failure at life!!! Hope ya'll enjoyed :3 BANANA BAJI!!!!!!!!!!!!!