Acceptance and a ert

It's a Small World Afterall

It's been 3 HOURS since I followed them to the park, and it doesn't look like they're going to leave anytime soon. What kind of person even goes to the park in this weather just to walk? I know it's warmer then usual, but it's early spring! There's still snow on the ground!! Huffing in annoyance, I watched the coupl- pair, I mean pair, cause there's no way Jinyoung would be dating MY Geotos... Oh no! Where'd they go?Curse my thoughts for distracting me!! Glancing around frantically, I tried not to panic too much, don't wanna draw unnecessary attention to myself... Ah, found them... CUDDLING?!?! Sitting on a bench with their heads resting together and arms draped over each other's shoulders, they're like a picture perfect couple. The peaceful happiness Geotos and Jinyoung are exuding make me wanna jump in and forcibly split them. But if I did that, it's just proof that I've been stalking them... Who cares!! Must go and stake claim of MY rightful property!! Jumping from the tree I was hiding behind, I angrily marched toward the lounging pair only to be intercepted by an irritated looking girl. Arms placed threateningly on hips, the stranger glared up at me with eyes full of fury. "I know who you are, and I know who Jinyoung is, what I want to know is what's that THING hanging off my oppa!" Staring in shock, it took me a few seconds to process what was being yelled at me. "Wha- Geotos is not a thing and she's MINE!" "Well obviously you're delusional, 'cause I see her over there acting all lovey-dovey with MY oppa!" "Maybe it's Jinyoung who's putting on the moves! Stop blaming it all on Geotos!!" We glared at each other for a few before slumping to the ground in defeat, looking longingly towards the happy (oblivious) pair. "Who're we kidding" the girl pouted, "it's mutual. They both seem really close..." Humming in agreement, I began angrily ripping out the dead grass by the handfuls, seated uncomfortable in some melting snow. With a sigh, I reached a hand out to the stranger, "I'm Baro." "As I already said, I know who you are, and I'm Jule." With an over exaggerated eye roll, I calmly shook her hand. We sat for a while in silence on the cold, wet ground before Jule suddenly jumped up in excitement. "We should become partners!" she shouted, clapping in excitement while I sat glancing up with a confused expression. "Partners, ya know, to win back our love interests" she gestured towards Geotos and Jinyoung. "Win back? But you never had him..." "And I'm sure this 'Geotos' person isn't actually yours." Touché... But is she really a love interest? I know I've denied it to myself on multiple occasions, claiming she's just an enemy, but I'm beginning to question my feelings. Do I like her?.............Yes... With that admittance, I felt like an incredible weight has been lifted off my shoulders. I like Geotos! No, I like Fo!! I LIKE FO!!!! Gah, I just want to scream that to the world, so that they all know who she belongs to. With that thought in mind, I accepted Jule's suggestion. Time for me to take back what's mine...
 
 
 
 
Ave's POV
 
 
Peeking around the corner, I glanced around for any signs of CNUbear. Finding that the coast was clear, I let out a sigh of relief, stepping calmly into the kitchen. I'll just quickly grab the scissors and make a dash for my room before he notices my presence. The problem is, where are they... Rummaging through the drawers, I began flinging objects around in search of the kitchen shears. Nope, not in here... Moving on to the next drawer down, I pushed the drawer's contents around when suddenly, I felt a stinging pain across my backside. Letting out a yelp of surprise, I spun around to find a smirking CNUbear. "You know, you have a lovely derrière" he smirked devilishly, moving forward. Backing away in hopes of regaining my bubble space, I didn't seem to notice my surrounding until I was backed into a corner, nowhere to run. "Well well puppet, looks like I've caught you" he snickered, slamming his hands on the wall, effectively blocking me from any escape. "Why have you been avoiding me? I know you like me" CNUbear pouted, running his nose along my cheek. "W-w-well I-I-" "Tsk Tsk Ave, I can't understand if you stutter." His lips brushed lazily along my throat as he spoke, sending tingling sensations down my spine. Shrieking again in shock, I tried to move away from his wandering mouth, which was currently nibbling my ear. "P-please s-s-stop!" I whimpered, face heating up as he moved his arms to pull me closer. Squirming around in discomfort, I desperately tried to free myself from his wandering hands, letting out an occasional yelp when they wandered a bit TOO far. "Look, if I promise to keep my hands to myself, will you let me hold you? No struggling to escape? I just want to keep you close for a while" he sighed, putting some distance between us, but kept his arms wrapped around my waist. "How do I know your bit just trying to trick me?"I pouted, unconsciously leaning towards his warmth. "Well I do want to frisk you, but it seems to make you uncomfortable, so I'll settle on just holding you... For now" he winked, making my blush deepen. "How am I suppose to sit  comfortably with you when you keep saying things like that?!" Ignoring my whines, CNUbear pulled me over to the couch, plopping down with me on his lap. "We'll just sit like this for a while" he murmured, pushing my head into the crook of his neck, soothingly rubbing my back. Eventually, I relaxed into his embrace, eyes slowly drifting shut...
 
 
 
 
Regular POV
 
 
"Wah! I feel so refreshed!! Thanks for accompanying me to the park Jinyo" I smirked. Laughing softly, he reached down to ruffle my hair. Growling a bit, I stuck my tongue out mockingly, smoothing my hair down. "We'll have to do it again someday, but next time Sandy has to come too! It'll be a friends day out!!" "What about CNU, Gongchan, and Baro?" he raised a brow questioningly. "Pfff, Baro's an idiot and CNU isn't really a friend. I'd prefer to just let him continue harassing Ave... Gongchan is more like my child then a friend..." Chuckling at my response, he calmly followed me into the house. Smiling in happiness, I skipped into the livingroom only to halt, Jinyo crashing into my back. "What are you doing?!" I hollered, staring in disbelief as CNU felt up a sleeping Ave. "N-Nothing" he sputtered, removing his hands from her , "I was just trying to push her back onto my lap, she was sliding off... We're just cuddling, I SWEAR!!" "Uh huh, suuurreee. I'll believe that when pigs fly! Your hands wouldn't have been in her back pockets if you were just adjusting her position ert!" "Hey, don't call me that!! It's not like I'm molesting her or something! She's basically mine, so a little groping is allowed" he tried to defend himself. Unable to wrap my mind around this new level of idiocy, I stood gaping at him. "ERT!!" I finally yelled, throwing my hands up as I stormed to the kitchen. How the frak does Ave like that guy?!?! Tearing my coat off along the way, I threw it on the dining room table and walked through the kitchen door. Maybe some food will get my mind off things...
 
 
 
 
Sandeul's POV
 
 
Releasing a tired sigh, I stumbled into the neighbor's house. Hmm, something smells good! Smiling in delight, I slowly made my way to the kitchen, glancing over the sleeping pair on the couch. They look comfortable... "Oh Sandy, your home!!" I heard an squeal right before I was wrapped in a painfully tight hug. "Can't.... breath...." "Whoops! My bad" Fo smiled, pinching my cheek before walking back towards the kitchen. "Where is everyone? I've only spotted Mace and CNU so far" I mumbled, shuffling over to the food sitting on the counter. "Jinyo is snoozing in my room, Baro is out somewhere probably being a pest, and the maknaes went to the arcade." "Why is he in YOUR room and not back in his own resting?" I furrowed my brows in confusion, hunger momentarily forgotten. "He was tired from our day at the park, so I told him he could rest in my room. No point in going home and coming back later for supper! Besides, it's not like he can snooze on the couch, it's occupied." "Ah, I see" I mumbled, once again turning to the feast laid out before me. "Go ahead and eat some" Fo giggled, "you look hungry." Sending a grateful smile in her direction, I happily ate to my heart's content. When I felt full, I slumped back against the counter, rubbing my belly while stifling a yawn. "Ya know, my bed has plenty of room if you don't mind sharing with Jinyo..." Thanking Fo through a yawn, I tiredly trudged to her room. Letting out a sigh of relief, I burrowed under the blankets next to a sleeping Jinyoung, unconsciousness quickly taking me in its soothing grasp...
 
 
 
So sorry about taking for ever to update!! I honestly had this chapter finished about a week or two ago, but I kept putting off posting it due to utter laziness! Bad author!! *smacks self* Anyways, hoped ya liked the chapter! I mean FINALLY Baro admitted his feelings for Fo!! Who else has been waiting for this moment? Show of hands! Just kidding XD CNU is still a creeper, I kinda feel bad for Avy! And how about the entrance of a bew character :D Stay tuned for the next update!! Maybe we'll check on our maknaes then XD