Pool Party

It's a Small World Afterall

"Hey guys!! This is..... My new friend Jule!!" Baro burst through the front door with a tiny fairy-like girl in tow. "Uuuhhhh, hello?" I mumbled in confusion, only for the girl to turn eyes burning with hatred in my direction. Wha? Evil fairy!! EVIL FAIRY!! I swear she's plotting my demise! I can see it in her eyes!!! What did I ever do to her to deserve this instant hatred? "HII!!!" the maknaes shouted excitedly, turning the girls burning gaze from me. Instantly she lit up, waving happily to the ecstatic couple. Yep.... Definitely out to kill me.... After introductions were made, Ave led everyone to the livingroom. Once everyone was seated, Sandy jumped up in excitement. "Okay, so while half of you were away" he glanced at Baro, Jinyo, and I, "the rest of us came up with a brilliant idea....... POOL PARTY!!! Oh! And you can join us if you'd like Jules." "Uummm, you do realize there's still snow on the ground right?" I asked lamely. "Duh! Indoor pool silly" Sandy giggled, throwing himself onto the couch beside me. "We already picked the place and got reservations, now we just need your agreement" CNU threw an arm around Ave, causing the poor girl to light up like a tomato. "Well I say.... LETS DO THIS!!!" the maknaes yelled in unison....... 
 
          "What are you wearing?" Baro hissed, looking me up and down in disdain. "This? It's a bikini Sandy picked out for me... He said it was an early birthday present" I shrugged, grabbing my towel off the couch. "I wasn't planning on wearing it, EVER, but he threatened to confiscate all my band posters. So, viola" I muttered, gesturing half-heartedly to myself. "What!? You're NOT going out like that!!!" Baro snapped, stalking towards me angrily. "Yes, yes I am going out like this. And it has nothing to do with you, so move! I'm leaving" I grumbled, wrapping the towel around my neck and heading towards the front door. Just as I was about to grab the door handle, I was suddenly pulled back. "What are yo- AAHHH!!" I screeched as a sharp pain traveled up my spine, radiating from some place on my lower back. "There, now you can't go out like that, unless you want the bite to be seen" Baro released me with a smug smile. "Y-you bit me!! THERE'S A HICKEY ON MY BACK!!!" I freaked, hand patting frantically at my back (bonus points to anyone who knows the Anime I got this scene idea from XD). "It's not a hickey, it's a love bite" Baro winked, "see you at the pool." With that said, he strutted out the door, leaving me sputtering inside. 
 
 
 
 
Sandeul's POV
 
 
Hahaha, it appears my bathing suit plan worked!!! Obviously something occurred between Baro and Fo for her to have blatantly ignored my threat on her Kpop poster's lives. Snickering to myself, I skipped over to a fully covered, and might I say annoyed- looking, Fo. "Well well well, what have we here? That doesn't look like the clothing I provided" I threw an arm around Fo's shoulder. "Uh, yeah well the 'bathing suit' you gave me had some minor malfunctions so I couldn't wear it." "What kind of malfunctions?" "Let's just say I don't plan on exposing myself with the lovely hole I found in the bikini top" she muttered, wrapping her arms protectively around her torso. What? So my plan failed!!!! CURSE YOU CRAPPY CLOTHING STORE!!!! I silently cursed towards the sky, shaking my fist for emphasis. Looking back at Fo, I found her giving me a weirded-out stare. "Sooooo, lets go swimming!!" I broke the awkward atmosphere, pulling the reluctant girl towards the pool. The sound of the door opening had me turning towards a very smug looking Baro, his new friend close at the heel. Eyes sparkling in excitement, the new girl dashed past Baro towards.... Jinyoung? Hmm, must be a fan. Shrugging, I turned my attention back to Baro with eyes narrowed in suspicion. Why do you look so proud? What did I miss while away from the house?........ 
 
 
 
 
Ave's POV
 
 
"GET AWAY FROM ME!!!!" I squeaked, arms and legs kicking wildly as I struggle to put distance between me and a pair of graby hands. "But babe!! You look wonderful in that suit, how do you except me not to touch such yummy looking skin?!" CNUbear whined, treading water just behind me. "We're out to enjoy ourselves CNU, not watch you your lover" Baro rolled his eyes, conking the on his head with a pool noodle. "Did you just hit me?! This means WAR!!!!" CNUbear roared, throwing himself at Baro~ah. Seeing it as an opportunity to escape, I swiftly swam away towards Fo...... who looked slightly paranoid. "Hey, what's up?" I spoke, startling Fo from whatever world she was in. "Nothing!! Nada! Zip!! Zilch!! We're all good here" she laughed hysterically. "Don't you lie to me!" I glared, "now tell me what wrong! You look.... psychotic." Fo glanced around nervously for a bit before leaving closer to me, "the fairy has it out for me. I'm confident she's plotting my murder.... Remind me to never go off alone, she'll probably jump me in an alleyway." Bursting into a fit of giggles, I stopped almost immediately when I saw Fo's frowning face. "You're serious? Um, no. I don't think she's trying to 'murder' you..... Have you been getting plenty of sleep lately? I think you hallucinating. Or maybe your under too much stress and your mind is all jumbled!! Besides, currently I don't think she has anything on her mind besides Jinyoung." Across from us in the hot tub sat Jinyoung and Jules. Both looked like they were enjoying themselves, having a pleasant conversation, off in their own little world. And from the hearts practically shooting from the girls eyes, I'd say someone has a bit of a crush....
 
 


 
 
 
Meh..... I had originally had this almost all written out when icloud decided to delete the whole thing from my iPod. Upset over my lost work, I lost motivation to write this.... But lots of people were so adamant for an update, I figured if just wing it. Not a big fan of the second version, but this is what I could pull from the noggin'! Hope it didn't put anyone to sleep XD Til' next time!!! BANANA BAJI!!!!