MaChan

It's a Small World Afterall

 

Mace's POV
 
 
*Sigh* Why do boys, especially Baro, have to be so clueless? I mean, he just did the worst thing possible... Got in Fo's personal bubble space without her permission. Not only that, but she HATES possessive guys. How are we suppose to help the hopeless, and at this moment, clueless? "What are you thinking about?" Gongchan asked, plopping onto the couch next to me. "Baro's stupidity" I answered simply, knowing he'd understand me. "Yeah... At the moment, he seems like a lost cause. He'll never learn" Gongchan sighed, shaking his head in disappointment. "No!! He's not a lost cause! I WILL succeed in fixing his love life" I yelled in determination, jumping up to raise my fist to the ceiling. Gongchan started giggling at my childish act, and my face grew red in embarrassment. "What about your love life?" CNU asked slyly as he walked into the livingroom. "What do you mean?" Gongchan and I asked in stereo, completely confused as to what he was eluding to. "Are you two really that oblivious?" Glancing at each other, we looked back at CNU with equal expressions of bewilderment. "Never mind... You guys are just too innocent" he muttered under his breath as he left the room. "Well that was weird" Gongchan stated, throwing a weirded-out look in the direction CNU disappeared in. "Tell me about it" I giggled. I'm sorry, but that whole scene struck me as funny. He looked so serious, and I had no idea what he was even talking about. "Anyways, what do you think we should do regarding the 'love birds'" Gongchan asked in a hushed voice, moving in closer so only I could hear him. Omo!! He so CLOSE! I can feel my cheeks heating up, and if I don't calm down he'll notice, and ask me what wrong, and- NO! You must stay calm and breath Mace... "Lock them into a really cold room together! Then they'll be forced to cuddle like penguins to stay warm" I suggested, laughing at the mental image it brought up. "I don't know. Do you think it's right that we're trying to meddle in their lives? Maybe we're the ones keeping them apart with failed plans and teasing..." "Nah" I scoffed, lightly pushing Gongchan's shoulder, "those guys are just dense and could use all the help they can get." "If you say so" he mumbled, "but lets not think about that right now! I wanna do something fun... with you" he said, cheeks turning red in embarrassment once he realized what he just said. "O-okay. What s-should we d-do?" I stuttered nervously. "We could go over to my house. I have a BUNCH of toys I want to show you!" he said in excitement, jumping up from the couch. Following his lead, we dashed next door to his house and up to his room. Slowly he opened the door to reveal stuff animal mania. Screeching in excitement, I rushed into the room, grabbing the first toy I came on contact with. "So CUTE!"I yelled. After a few minutes, I was completely immersed in a pile of my favorite toys from around his room. "I love your room!" I yelled as I cuddled all the toys closer to me. Glancing up, I discovered Gongchan staring at me with a blank expression. "Are you okay? Is there something on my face?" "N-n-no" Gongchan stuttered, coming out of his weird trance, his face turning dark red. Hmm, I wonder what he was thinking about...
 
 
 
 
Gongchan's POV
 
 
Mace is in my room. She's actually here IN PERSON and not just a figment of my imagination. This is like a dream come true!! I've always wanted to see the happy gleam in her eye when she saw all the toys I've collected. I actually bought them all to try and impress her, 'cause I knew about her toy obsession. My plan worked out a lot better than I had planned. She looks absolutely ADORABLE sitting in the middle of my room happily cuddling stuff animals. I wish I could take a picture of this moment to remember it forever... NO!! You shouldn't think like that Gongchan. She's a friend, stop being such a creep! "So, now that I've shown you my awesome room, how would you like to play some video games with me? I can't ever get my hyungs to play with me 'cause they're always to busy." "OF COURSE!!!" Mace shouted with excitement, jumping up from her toy pile with the cutest smile. "O-Okay" I stuttered my face turning red in embarrassment. Why am I stuttering? It's not like I've never seen a smile before!! Beckoning her to follow, I led her to our giant game room. "Oh wow" she whispered, eyes wide in awe as she looked around the room. Yeah, that's the same reaction I had when I first saw this room. It's literally filled with every game that's ever came out. Our manager is a fanatic when it comes to this kind of thing.... "Who cares about playing them! Lets see what games there are!!" Mace shouted as she began looking through the disks. "That's actually an awesome idea! I've never gone through them all to see what Manager bought. I bet we could find some totally epic games in here!!" As we were sorting through the games, I began to feel really cold. "Is it just me, or is it getting really chilly in here?" I asked, turning to a shivering Mace. "Y-yeah" Mace whimpered as she rubbed her arms for warmth. *Click* Instantly my head snapped towards the door. "Did someone just lock us in?" Mace asked confusion, staring at the door in worry. Slowly, I walked towards the door and jiggled the knob. No way... "Have fun" a heard a voice laugh mockingly from outside the door. Gah! CNU........
 
                 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Sorry for the long update!!! Wait that sounds strange, it makes it sound like the chapter was long, which I wouldn't apologize for XD I'm sorry it took so long for me to update!! Yeah, that sounds better. I'm not good with mushiness so I couldn't think of how to go about writing this chapter, but I finally finished it!! Hope you enjoyed (you too Mace!) and I'll try to update sooner this time!! Also, if anyone is confused, MaChan is Mace and Gongchan's pairing name ;)