Accident Central

It's a Small World Afterall

For some bizarre reason, I've had quite a few accidents lately. Chocking on a random rock in my pudding, tripping out the livingroom window, almost hit by our car 'cause it wasn't in park, falling down the stairs, getting glued to a chair..... Currently, I'm locked in my closet. I was getting a sweater when the door shut suddenly shut behind me. Tried to escape but the doorknob popped off, and nobody is home....... The worst part is, I HAVE NO PHONE!!!!!! I'm gonna be so booooooored waiting for someone to rescue me. Life is definitely pouring some haterade on me. 



Ave's POV

Breathing heavily, I cautiously peeked around the tree I was hiding behind. I had been walking through the park with CNU, but after he got a little too grabby, I made a run for it. There's only so much groping a girl can take!!! I'm pretty sure I have permanent hand prints on my behind because of him! "Aaaaaaave! Baby Girl!! I know you're heeeere. Just come on out and I promise to behave." Heartbeat skyrocketing, I couldn't help but cringe as his voice got closer. What am I gonna do?! It's not like I can outrun him, and my ninja never worked. I'd be spotted in an instant if I tried to sneak away..... Think Ave, Think!!!! Looking up in frustration, I noticed the first limb on the tree was just above my head. Perfect. 



CNU's POV 

Where did my delectable little cupcake go? She's such a slippery minx.... I love it. It's so attractive when a girl plays hard to get. But in a cute way, not a mannish brute way like Fo. She be crazy. Sometimes I wonder if Baro was dropped on his head too many times, loving her, regardless if he'll admit it or not. Eyes roaming the park, I searched for my gumdrop. A few joggers passed by me, a couple playing with their dog in the field to the right, but no Ave in sight. There's no way she slipped passed me, I have a fine tuned Ave radar, besides, the GPS I implanted in her phone says she's still in the park. "Aaaaaaave! Baby Girl!! I know you're heeeere. Just come on out and I promise to behave." As if. Such an empty promise. Snickering to myself, I skipped merrily down the path in search of my lovely. The thrill of the chase is so exciting and the capture will be that much more satisfying. Whistling, I strode under a low lying group of trees. Nature is so gorgeous and peaceful, Ave and I should have a picnic here.... Stopping suddenly, I reached up and slowly picked the stick out of my hair. Where on earth did this come from? It's barely windy outside..... Maybe it was a squirrel. Shrugging it off, I went to continue on my journey, only to have leaves rain from above... Directly above me and only me. Glancing up I felt my heart stop. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING UP THERE!!!!" (As I was typing that, I couldn't help but hear it said in the Grinch's voice XD If anyone gets it, YOU AWESOME!!!!!) "Ummm.... nothing? Admiring the view?" Ave muttered sheepishly. "Come down from there!!! You're gonna get hurt!!" I demanded, frowning up at the tree girl. Sighing in exasperation, Ave shuffled across the branch and began the long decent down. Suddenly, her foot slipped, causing her body to hurtle through the branches. Halfway down, she crashed into a giant limb, arms quickly wrapping around it to catch herself. Now precariously dangling from the branch, she began to panic. "DON'T MOVE!!!! I'll be right up!!!!!" Before I could begin the climb, her grip slipped and she fell the rest of the way. Moving swiftly, I caught her before she hit the ground, causing us to collapse in a tangle of limbs. "Are you okay?!?! Do you hurt anywhere?!?!" I began searching for injuries. "I'm fine! Just a little bruised and sore" she mumbled, wincing as I brushed over some nasty scrapes. "We need to get you home and bandage you up to avoid infection" I hefted Ave into my arms, speed walking towards home. Heart still racing, I held Ave a little tighter. What would I do if I had lost her?....... My lovely will never leave my sight again.



Sanduel's POV


"Someone help me!" CNU shouted as he shoved our front door open. Turning around, I noticed Ave was almost completely covered in some kind of injury. Like she had been violently thrown around against a hard surface. "What happened?!?!" "Fell out of a tree. Get the first aid kit. And she'll be staying here tonight, no arguments" he snapped when Ave opened to protest. "Where's Fo? She'd be better at wrapping the wounds" I worried, handing CNU the kit. "Not sure. She left the park to get a sweater and never came back..... I'll wrap them" he halfheartedly answered, attention focused on cleaning the scrapes. Huh, that's weird.... Fo would never leave CNU alone with Ave for too long. Where could she possibly have disappeared to?





Just a short update! Wanted to post a little something since it's been so long >< Haven't quite figured out my next step for the story *awkward chuckle* I hope you like the bit of drama and I must say I enjoy making CNU creepy WAY too much XD Til next time! BANANA BAJI!!!!!!