Plotting

It's a Small World Afterall

"Wake up Fo!" a voice yelled near my ear. Sounded like Avy's voice. "Don't wanna... tired.." I slurred sleepily. "Come on Mommy!" "No...." Why won't they let me sleep ?! "Come on Fobobby! You fell asleep on us last night. You can't sleep through the morning too!" "Ehh" I groaned while sitting up in bed, "its not my fault! I passed out!" "Yeah" Mace jumped into the conversation, "her eyes rolled into the back of her head. She literally went out like a light!" "She does that a lot" Avy said while shaking her head in mock disappointment. It's not my fault!!! I get sleepy when I'm bored . The boys left shortly after our game of Truth or Dare. When they left, we watched movies that I just COULDN'T get into. They were stupid, with a sappy plot and horrible actors. I watched for as long as I could but I must had passed out 'cause the next thing I knew, I was being forcibly woken by my buds. *Sigh* Better get up before they tweak... I ungracefully rolled off the couch and smacked my head off the table near the couch. After a moment of catching my breath from the impact of the floor, I picked myself up and headed to the kitchen. Time to get ready for a day of FUN ....  

     

         "Wah! So cold! How did you just jump into the pool?!" Avy asked me incredulously. "I don't like tip-toeing. Not as much fun as cannon-balling into the water!" I started swimming laps around the deep end of the pool. While I was happily swimming, Avy and Mace were slowly making their way into the pool, getting their bodies used to the chilly temperature of the water. Such wimps! After about 10 minutes, they FINALLY joined me in the deep end of the pool. "Took you guys long eno-" "HEY GIRLS !!" Swinging my head around, I saw the B1A4 boys walking towards us in their swim trunks. I know this is a public pool, but why did THEY have to come swimming. I mean, I have no qualms with the boys, but after that awkward moment with Baro last night, I'm not up to seeing him. "Hey Avy" CNU said while smiling flirtatiously down at her. She turned a bright shade of red and began drowning.... literally. CNU jumped in and pulled her above water. She sputtered for a moment, then squeaked in shock when she discovered who rescued her and then her face grew even redder than before when she noticed her rescuer was shirtless. More drowning and sputtering occurred. *Sigh* What a silly girl ! "Cannon Ball!!!" Baro yelled as he jumped into the pool, splashing in right next to me. He popped up right in front of me with a huge grin on his face. Omo .... his hair.... makes him look so... CUTE!! Oh no!! Did I just think that?! Gotta get out of her before any other irrational feeling surface. "I'm going home guys" I said while completely ignoring Baro's existence. "Okay...." Mace said worryingly. I pulled myself out of the pool and grabbed my towel. Walking away, I could feel everyone's stares burning into my back.  

 

 

Sandeul's POV

"Why did Fo leave in such a hurry? Does she not like us anymore?" I could feel the tears threatening to fall as I asked the others my question. "Of course not Sandeullie! Fo loves you!! She's just.... having issues right now" Avy said while discreetly pointing at Baro, who was still watching Fo's retreating figure with a frown. Oh, I see now! It's obvious they like each other, so why can't those to just get over themselves? Like Avy and CNU.... sort of did. I glanced over at the two 'love birds ' and watched CNU scoot closer to Avy as she moved away. They were slowly making their way towards the shallow side of the pool. If Avy keeps it up, she'll be doomed. CNU is very good at running in water which means no escape for her. Oh.... looks like she's been caught. Avy had ATTEMPTED to run from CNU when they hit shallow water, but in two quick strides CNU had wrapped his arms around her waist and she was captured. I wish Fo was still here.... CNU and Avy are to preoccupied with each other to pay any attention to me. I could hang with Mace, but I have this distinct feeling that if I try to do so, Gongchan will end me. Jinyoung is lounging on a chair, tanning, and Baro is still looking in the direction Fo walked off in. Wait a minute... "Hey Baro! Wanna leave? I'm bored and want to go visit Fo. There's no point staying here since the 'couples' are too absorbed in each other to play a game" I said slyly. He seemed to think about it for a second and then a look of happiness spread itself across his face, "Yeah, let's get out of here before they start making out or something." Ha ha, I'm sure that's EXACTLY why you wanna leave Baro ....

 

 

 Mace's POV

"Do you think Baro and Fo will ever figure out they like each other?" Gongchan whispered to me as we floated in the water. Ave shot me an unreadable expression. "I don't know.... they both seem to be pretty thick headed. If they haven't figured it out yet, they never will" I answered him while ignoring Avy's glances. I turned to watch Sandeul and Baro climb out of the pool to leave. I bet I know where they're going..... They grabbed the towels and wrapped them around their waists, walking out the gate without looking back. When they were out of sight, I turned to the Gongchan, "Should we interfere or let nature take it's course?" I asked him. I feel as though the only way they'll get over themselves and become a couple is if they have someone there to 'push' them in the right direction. "Watcha talking about?" Avy asked as CNU and her swam over to us. "How to get Fo and Baro together" Gongchan answered. "Really? YES !! I want in, so what's the plan?" Avy asked with enthusiasm. Well... I had no idea everyone seemed so into this like me. I figured I'd be met with disapproval for trying to meddle with someone's life, not complete agreement. "I don't know.... We haven't really come up with one. We were too busy discussing if it's morally right to do mess in their lives." "Psh, who cares about morals! We're getting them together, so commence planning!" Avy shouted. 

 

 Regular POV

*Sigh*.... Peace and quiet at last. I grabbed some dry clothes and took a shower. Need to cleanse myself from the sticky smelliness of chlorine... it makes me feel so slimy.... When I was finished, I went into the livingroom and clicked on the television. YES! BAP concert! Himmy and Dae Dae are so CUTE !! *Knock Knock* Who could that be? "Come in!" I yelled since I was being too lazy to get up and open the door, like always . "Fo!" Sandy yelled as he ran into the livingroom. Baro followed closely behind him with a blank expression on his face. WHY! Of all people that could've shown up to my house, why'd it have to be HIM....

 

 

Avy's POV

I tried to ignore CNU tickling my sides, but it was HARD! Not only was he close while tickling me, but he was shirtless!!! It's completely distracting ... "Stop for a second! We're trying to make a plan to interfere in Fo's and Baro's lives!" Wow , when said, that sounds really bad. "Fine" he moped. I thought he was gonna back off and leave me alone, but I was wrong. Since he wasn't allowed to tickle, he decided to wrap his arms around my waist and put his head on my shoulder. I felt myself flush from the SKIN contact, but I ignored it and continued plotting with Mace and Channie. If I loose concentration now, the plan won't be made AND I'll probably drown. "So that's the plan. What do ya think?" Mace asked me, "do you think it'll work? It almost seems to Hollywood and cliche..." "I hope it does!" I answered. If it doesn't I'm going to beat those two !