Lonely Baro

It's a Small World Afterall

 

Baro's POV
Hmm.... why do I feel so.... uncomfortable . I opened one of my eyes and peeked out to find Sandeul near my feet. Ehh, that's why! He's constricting my leg movement. I pushed him of the couch and stretched out my legs. Ahh, so much better. He rubbed his back while glaring at me and then got up to go to who cares where. I snuggled my head more into Geotos's lap and snoozed happily. I awoke later on to find that I was alone in the livingroom. Where did everyone go ? It's kinda weird and creepy being in an unknown house...alone. I began looking around the house to see if I could find anyone else. I decided to start up stairs since this is also the perfect opportunity to find out what the girls are hiding around the house. I quietly creeped up the stairs and walked to the first room at the top. When I opened the door and peeked in I got a face full of CNU. This MUST be Avy's room. Geotos doesn't seem  to like CNU so there's NO way she'd have a giant poster of him hanging up. I totally need to show this to CNU later !! Also, after being around Geotos a while, I've begun to learn of the bands and people she likes and doesn't like. I'm pretty sure she absolutely loathes Yusuke Yamamoto. She thinks he has a scary monkey face and freaks every time she sees him. Last time Avy showed her a picture of him, she went to school half asleep the next day. When asked what was wrong she responded, 'I can't close my eyes without seeing his face !!' Geotos seemed really psyched out and I had to refrain from laughing at her. Oh, she thinks Ren is a girl. Minho and Key are her favorites from Shinee, not Taemin and Onew. Geotos doesn't listen to ANY girl bands. Apparently most girl voices have a screeching quality that annoys her. She doesn't listen to SS501 at all. The list could go on but I think I'll go and explore some more instead. The other three rooms upstairs were just some empty guest rooms and a bathroom. Where's Geotos's room ?!?! I really want to see what her room looks like! I stomped back downstairs and was about to head back to the livingroom to mope when I noticed a door near the kitchen. I wonder what the room is.... I opened the door and slipped inside. Ehh it's really dark. Where is the stupid light... Ahh found it. I turned to observe the room I was standing in. Jackpot !! This is TOTALLY Geotos's room. I recognize some of the band names; Led Apple, AJAX, DBSK, Big Bang, U-Kiss, Tritops, BtoB, etc. It seems like she has them all categorized on her wall, which totally fits her OCD. Under each band, there were tons of individual pictures of her favorite members. Arg! I really want to rip all these posters down! Especially that huge one over her bed of her favorite actor, Kim Bum. I could feel myself getting more and more annoyed  as I glanced at all the boy pictures around her room until I spotted B1A4. Right near her closet door was a huge poster of us (B1A4). Under that was her two favorite members. I couldn't stop smirking when I saw that I was one of her favorites. This is so great!! I'M one of her favorite people!! So amazing! I'm not even mad about all the other posters anymore. I walked over and plopped onto her bed in happiness. Soon I felt sleep overcome me and I fell asleep on Geotos's bed with a smile on my face . 
 
 
Regular POV
Shopping is so amusing!! I always find the weirdest most awesome things when I go. Today I found teal arm warmers that had lime green swirls twisting around them. I also a pair of knee-high, black checkered converse with lime green writing. I'm totally wearing them to school!! I'll wear then with my teal skinny jeans and my black Exo shirt . I went to my room with my spoils at hand. When I opened the door I stood for a second in shock. Baro is sleeping in my bed!! Why is he even in my room! I knew we should have woken him up to go shopping but NOOO, CNU said we should just let him sleep. I set my shopping bags down near my door and stomped over to my bed. When I reached it I grabbed the sleeping Baro's shirt and began to
violently shake him. His eyes opened and he looked at me with a smile . I watched in confusion as he reached out to me and then froze when he wrapped his arms around me to pull me closer. "I'm your favorite" he said while happily hugging me. He MUST still be asleep 'cause he's acting really loopy. "Baro wake your face up before I injure you!" He ignored my comment and pulled me even closer, which I didn't think was even possible at this point. Does he really want to die?! Suddenly I heard a started yelp and looked over to see Sandy looking at us with a stunned expression. "Can you help me?" I said in a pleading voice. He nodded and walked over to the bed. When he was at our side he looked down at us for a second in contemplation and then grabbed Baro's arms. He began to try to pry us apart. I tried to help Sandy by wiggling around yelling at Baro. After a few minutes of this strenuous exercise Baro seemed to wake up and come to his senses. "What are you doing Sandeul ?" he mumbled in annoyance. "I'm trying to release the person your holding hostage. I watched as Baro looked down in confusion. It was almost funny to see his confusion turn to horror and embarrassment. He quickly released me and I hopped up at of bed. "So, what do you think your doing in MY room?" I asked in a menacingly sweet voice. Sandy heard the threatening quality in my voice and ran out of my room. Baro swallowed hard and began nervously looking around. I could practically see the gears turning in his head as he tried to come up with a plausible excuse. "What does it matter if I'm in here!? Shouldn't you be happy that one of your favorite B1A4 members  is in your room ?!" Darn! He saw the posters. Well if he wants to play that way... "You're right, I'm really happy your here" I said with a sly smile while moving closer to him. "W-W-what are you doing" he helped when I ran my hand down his arm. My smile widened and I leaned in closer to him. Our face were only a couple inches away. Just as I was about to get closer he jumped up red faced. "In sorry for coming into your room! I won't do it again!" he said and then he ran out. Hahaha ! That was so much fun! That should teach him not to enter someone else's private space without asking. 
 
 
Baro's POV
Sesang-e !! I know she was just messing with me 'cause of what I said but I'm blushing like an idiot! She was so close! And that smile!! I think I just died. My heart is racing and my face is still really warm. Why do I feel like this. Hmm.. must he disgust. I mean there's no way I'd feel anything else towards Geotos....right? Ehh! I just gotta shake it off. I'm going to go and find CNU. I totally have to inform him of Avy's CNU fandom. Just as I was about to round the corner to the livingroom Geotos stepped in front of me. I froze in my tracks and I felt my heart start racing again. "If you even think about telling CNU about Avy's room, since I know you saw it, I'll skin you alive" she said and then she turned and walked off towards the livingroom. Well there goes all my plans for the day ...