Sick

It's a Small World Afterall

Baro's POV

Seriously, is Geotos trying to annoy me. First she ignored me to baby Sandeul during bowling and now she's banning me from her home. She invited everyone over for dinner and said I wasn't allowed to go. What am I suppose to do for supper?! Stupid Geotos!! I'll get her back for this. For now I guess I'll just have to try cooking. It shouldn't be too hard right? I'll just find a recipe and follow the directions and everything should be okay. An hour later I found out that cooking is hard. I over boiled my noodles and set my biscuits on fire. I extinguished the fire and then heard a knock at the door. Who could that possible be. I opened the door to find Avy standing on the other side with a bowl of Chop-sue. "Thanks!! Your such a life saver." "No prob, I felt bad for you so I figured I'd bring it over." I ran over to the counter to grab a spoon and then took a bite. Mmmmm!! This stuff is amazing! So tasty. "Wow, my compliments to the chef. This stuff tasted good!" Avy shuffled around nervously and then told me some incredibly shocking news. "That was made by Fo. She's good at cooking even though she dislikes it. I'd tell her you liked it but I think she'd kill me for bringing you some." I looked at my food in amazement. Geotos can cook! Psh, wasn't expecting that. I thanked Avy again and closed the door after she left. After contemplating the safety of the food for a minute, I began to fill my grumbling stomach. I have to say, Geotos is one good cook. Guess she's not all bad. 

 

Mace's POV

I am so HAPPY!! Fo invited me over for what I can only describe as the greatest dinner ever. I got to sit next to Gongchan!!! He's so hot!! "So, what's your name?" Channie asked while looking at me. Oh my word, now he's talking to me!!! "My name is Mace" I said while trying really hard not to freak out. I mean this is just amazing. I get to sit next to my most favorite Kpop idol ever and TALK with him! Best day of my life. "Are you one of the Altos in chorus?" he asked with a curious expression. "Yeah." "Oh, you have a really nice voice. I could here you, Avy, and Fo above the rest and you guys sounded awesome." "Thanks" I said while blushing. Gongchan thinks I have a nice singing voice!!! I'm going to die, but at least I'll die happy. We talked for a little more about ourselves. Apparently he likes math. Ha, Sounds like Fo! Maybe they should have been in the same math class and not Baro and Fo. Oh well. I got really said when they said they said they had to go. I was having so much fun talking to Channie. As they were walking out the door Channie turned around and winked at me, "See you around." I have just died and gone to heaven.

 

Avy's POV

What is that sound? I turned over and looked at the clock, 11 o'clock in the morning. Well at least I wasn't woken up early, might as well go see what's going on. As I ventured out into the hallway I heard the sound again. It was coming from Fo's room. Is she sick?? Oh, I hope not. When she's sick she is tired, grumpy, and completely out of it. Last time she was sick she almost fell down a flight of stairs. I slowly walked to her room while praying the whole way that she was fine. When I opened the door I realized my worst nightmare came true. Fo was moving about her room with a dazed expression on her face. Half of the stuff was knocked over and her bedding was lying several feet from her bed. Even though it's annoying I do find it funny that she becomes really antsy when sick. She's always been a klutz but it gets worse when she's sick. I sighed and then got a brilliant idea. It's always so annoying to try and take care of her by myself 'cause she is a pain to keep track of. I'll call the boys and see if they want to help me out. The guys arrived 10 minutes after I called them. Just as I was about to greet them, Sandullie yelled and pointed towards the stairs. I whipped my head around and saw Fo starting to walk down the stairs. Just as I was about to move Sandullie ran past me and up the stairs. He grabbed onto Fo's arm and led her down the stairs. It's a good thing I invited them over, I never would have made it to her on time. She would have been eating the stairs. Fo was led into the kitchen and we all sat down on the couch since it appeared like Sandullie had everything under control. I felt something near me and grabbed onto it. When I looked down I saw that it was a hand. I could feel my face heat up as I looked up to see who the hand was attached to. OMG, It's was CNUbear's!!! I quickly dropped his hand and turned away. My face felt like it was on fire and I squirmed a little when I heard him chuckling. Constantly throughout the day we had to steer Fo away from dangerous areas like the stove or the glass table in the livingroom. I was surprised to find that Baro-ah was helping out quite a but too. He had been the one who got drinks for Fo the most and the one who constantly brought her back up to her room. I knew I had to go get medicine and I had put it off 'til now to see if the boys were reliable. Since they seemed to be doing a good job I told them I was leaving and headed to the store. As I got in the car I saw CNUbear run out and then I watched him climb in the passenger side. "I'm not gonna let you go alone, that's not safe for a girl as pretty as you" he said with a wink. OMG, I think I'm dying.

 

Baro's POV

At first when I heard that Geotos was sick and Avy needed help help watching her, I laughed. I was sure she couldn't be that hard to handle. Boy was I wrong. She's like a little kid who needs constant supervision to make sure she doesn't hurt herself. I mean, she almost fell down the stairs 7 times today. She knocked just about everything over that was in her path and she almost took out a glass table. I kept bringing her back to her bedroom and getting her drinks of water in hopes that she'd stay where she was, but she didn't. When Avy said she was leaving to get medication and then CNU ran out the door I panicked a little. What if somethingbad happened! Geotos, however, decided that it would be a great time to sleep. When Avy and CNU got back I was able to tell them Geotos hadn't come down once and there had been no movement upstairs. I plopped onto the couch for a break and then saw Geotos appear at the top of the stairs. Gongchan helped her down the stairs and then Avy walked up to her. "Okay Fo, time for meds! Go sit on the couch while I get them from the kitchen." Geotos looked at her for a minute and then nodded her head. I watched her shuffle to the couch and then to my complete surprise she plopped down onto my lap. I don't think she was aware of the fact that she was sitting on someone. She then proceeded to turn sideways and then put her head on my shoulder. Avy walked in and the covered to hide her laughter. I glared at her for a minute and then looked down at Geotos. She had fallen asleep while sitting in my lap. 'Great!' I thought sarcastically while trying to ignore the funny looks I got from the others. 

 

Sandeul's POV

Fo is so adorable when she's sick. Well, obviously it bad that she's sick but she is like a little kid. She has to be taken care of and she always looks a little dazed. Fo's clothes are ruffled and her hair is sticking out in different directions. It's adorable! I tried to help out as best as I could but eventually I moves aside and let Baro do it. I can't believe he's so into helping out since he seemed to hate her yesterday. Its shocking to see this change in character. When Avy went to get the meds from the kitchen, I almost died of laughter at Baro's facial expression. Fo had decided that Baro was a chair and sat on his lap. He looked thoroughly shocked and then had glared at Avy when she started laughing behind her hand. Curiously enough, he didn't seem all that upset and then he even wrapped his arms around her waist. I watched him with curiosity. Does he actually like her?