Waking up the Boys

It's a Small World Afterall
Ehh, why does school have to start so early in the morning. What kind of monster plans this stuff? I have to get up at the crack 'a dawn and go to school to learn about, ehh,  government . Out of all of my classes, that one is my least favorite and I have it first thing in the morning when I can't function. Oh well, better get Avy up. I walked to her room to find her still snoozing. Aww, she looks so comfy under her blankets, but not for long . "Time to get uuuup!!!" I sang as I ripped her blankets off her. She turned and sleepily glared at me. "You're welcome!" I love this job. My only amusement during school mornings. Suddenly my cellphone buzzed, 'Could you get the boys up?' It was from their manager who I had met at one point during school. She seemed like a cool person so I gave her my number to keep in touch. Obviously it was worth it cause now I get to torture five more people . "I'll be back! I'm on wakeup duty!" I yelled to Avy as I ran out our front door. I was met by silence when I entered B1A4's house. Still sleeping... hehehehe. I went to the first door in the hallway and opened it to find a sleeping CNU. I bet Avy would live to see this. Ima take a pic and send it to her . After I took the pic I reached over and started poking his face. "Wakey Wakey!" He rolled onto his back and looked at me. "What're you doing here?" He looked so confused that it was almost adorable. "I'm your alarm clock for school." He just shrugged his shoulders and sat up. Now it's time for my next victim. Across the hall I found Jinyoung's room. He was sleeping on his back with his headphones on and a keyboard above his head. How awkward! I move a lot in my sleep so I probably would have either broke my headphones or knocked the keyboard off my bed. I took of his headphones and then shook his shoulders. "Get up Jinyoung" I chanted as I continued to shake him. He opened his eyes and sat up. He then sleepily began to look around his room. When he noticed me he smiled sleepily and began getting out of bed. Soooo cuuute !!! I tried really hard not to laugh when I noticed that his hair was flattened at the back of his head. I moved onto the room next to his. Baro was sleeping on his side, kinda curled under his blankets. What a cute little dalamjwi! This is gonna be fun . I decided I didn't feel like being nice to him so I grabbed the edge of his mattress and flipped him. "Aaahh!" he yelled as he landed on the floor with a loud THUMP!! He looked around slightly dazed and then his eyes met mine. He glared while I laughed. "What was that for Geotos !" "Time to get up" I said while walking to the last room. Sandy and Gongchan were sharing the last room. There was a bunk bed on the far wall where both were curled on their beds. Both of then were wearing hoodies with the hood pulled up. OMJ!! These guys are just too adorable!! Must take a picture! After that was finished I began shaking Gongchan who was on the top bunk. "Come on Gongchan, time to get ready for school." He peeked at me from his hood and then covered his face. SO CUUTE !!! I wish I was that adorable in the morning. He peeked at me again and then nodded his head when I told him it was time to get up. I then climbed off the ladder and began shaking Sandy. He rolled over but was still asleep. He looks like a chipmunk, so adorable!!! I went from shaking his shoulder to poking his cheeks. He suddenly sat up and began looking around. Since his hood was half over his eyes he had to tilt his head back to see anything. "Hey Sandy, it's time to get ready for school." He nodded his head and rolled out of bed. He kinda fell on the floor and crawled until he reach his doorway. He then grabbed the wall and pulled himself up and shuffled off to the kitchen. I wish I had a video camera to record that adorable exiting if the room. I love this job !!! I walked out of the room and headed to the front door. "Make sure your not late for school!" I yelled out and then headed to my house to get ready for school.