Jealousy

It's a Small World Afterall

 

"Mace I missed you!" I faked sobbed as I ran to her in the chorus room. "I missed you too Mommy!" We moved as if we were going to hug, but at last second we poked each other."You guys are weird" Avy said while rolling her eyes. "Psh, ya know ya love is Sis." I moved into MY place in the semi-circle of students and continued to mock Avy. In the middle of our intense discussion about my intelligence, I heard someone yell, "Hey Great Grandma!" I turned towards the door to find a stranger waving me. Who da bananas is that? Ya know, when I randomly started this fake school family, I didn't know it was gonna catch on and grow in size. I have great, great, great grandchildren! It's really weird hearing 'Hey Mom!' or 'Hi Grandma!' from people I don't even know while walking in the hallway to classes.... Oh well ! Guess it'll keep me amused and it's a great way to meet new people.  THUMP! I quickly turned towards the sound and saw Sandy on the ground with Baro glaring down at him. *Gasp* What's he doin' to my Sandy! "HEY! What're you doin" I yelled while walking menacingly towards Baro. 
 
Sandeul's POV
"You like Fo, don't you?" I asked Baro even though I already know the answer. "No, who would like THAT Geotos. She annoying, loud, and abusive." "Psh, don't lie to me. I can tell you like her." I can't believe he thinks he can fool me. He's so obvious about his feeling that a four year old could see through him. "I'm not lying!" "Sure..." This guy is TOTALLY in denial. "Seriously! The only one who likes someone here is CNU." Oh wow, he is really slow. I mean, I'll give him credit for noticing that CNU like Avy, but come on, seriously, how does he not notice Gonchan's crush?! Gonchan CONSTANTLY talks about Mace at home and when in school he's like a dog. Follows her everywhere... except the bathroom of course and he does attend his classes. Poor slow Baro . Hmm.... maybe I'll mess with him a little.... "So, you really don't like Fo?" "NO! How many times do I have to tell you! I DON'T like Geotos!" "Good! That means I can ask her out." "What..." Baro forced out lowly through clenched teeth. Oh yeah, he TOTALLY doesn't like Fo . "Well I thought you liked Fo, so I backed off to let you have her. Since you just said you didn't like her, I'm going to make my move. Actually, I'm going to ask her out right now." Heh, let's see how he takes that bit of news. As I was turning to walk towards her, I felt someone grab the front of my short and pull me forwards. I looked up into the angry face of Baro, "She's mine." After making his possessive statement he pushed me away. I tripped over my feet and landed on my . OW! Although that hurt and Baro is glaring daggers at me right now, it was totally worth it to make him jealous. It's so much fun to make him and! Definitely wasn't expecting him to react that possessively and violently! I thought he was just gonna mope a little. The babo really surprised me . "Hey! What're you doin'?" Fo said while storming towards us. Uh oh! Fo looks mad.
 
Baro's POV
He is NOT asking Geotos out! I grabbed his shirt and pulled him closer to me, "She's mine" I said venomously. I pushed him away and continued to glare at him even after he fell. Through my anger hazed mind I saw Geotos yelling something at me. Couldn't quite focus on what she was saying through my anger though. I watched as she kneeled down next to Sandeul and I felt my rage boiling over. I feel like i'm about to explode. "Are you okay Sandy? You're not hurt are you?" "I'm okay! Honest ! It's my fault not Baro's. I was kinda antagonizing him." "Are you sure?" Geotos asked as she brushed a hand over his hair. NO! I don't think so! No physical contact allowed. I grabbed Geotos and pulled her closer to me while glaring daggers at Sandeul. If only I could actually shoot lasers from my eyes, he'd totally be done. Sandeul just smirked at me in knowing satisfaction and looked at Fo. "Yes,  I'm fine. No injuries." Fo nodded hesitantly and Sandeul walked off to talk to CNU. Yeah that's right, back off MY girl. Suddenly, out of nowhere I felt someone flick the back of my head. "What's your problem? You havin' issues today?" That woke me up.... OMG. What just happened? I can't believe I just reacted like that to a stupid little comment Sandeul made. I DO NOT LIKE GEOTOS!! Stupid mind isn't cooperating with me . I need to get out of here! 
 
Regular POV
I watched Baro sprint out of the auditorium in panic. Just as he went out the door, the bell rang. Well, that was an awkward chorus class.... Oh! Almost forgot! "Mace! You comin' to ma house this weekend." "Why? Is it gonna be fun?" "Uh duh. You're comin' to MY house." I just happened to look behind Mace as I was talking to her and saw Gongchan's face light up. He then proceeded to happy dance in the middle of the auditorium. Well.... someone seems happy . I guarantee he's gonna show up at my house this weekend to see a certain someone....
 
wrll, there's my next chapter XD How is it so far? I'll try to update ASAP! Goodbye my lovely readers!!