Awkward Birthday Announcement

It's a Small World Afterall

 

Wow, I can't believe Baro has managed to keep his mouth shut for this long. We've been through almost a week of school and he's said nothing about *shudder * Avy's room. He must be really good at hiding things 'cause I know he has several classes with CNU AND they live together. Hopefully CNU stays unaware.... FUDGE POP!! I just remembered I have an Anatomy test on Monday ! This is the second week in a row!! Good thing I have all weekend to study. I grabbed all of my belonging from my locker and headed home while mentally cursing my Anatomy teacher. About halfway home I realized I was being followed. Hmmm.... I wonder if I can shake this creeper. I began looping through the streets around the neighborhood. My mind was so focused on losing my stalker that I almost didn't hear a voice calling my name. When I turned around I found Avy doubled over in pain while gasping for air. Oh! It's not a... creeper, it's just Avy! I can't say she isn't a stalker, 'cause she is . "Why did you start running?!" she asked incredulously. "I thought you were some creepy stalker trying to find out where I lived" I said with an apologetic expression. "Oh thanks! Glad to know my best friend thinks I'm a creepy stalker" she said with sarcasm dripping from her voice. "No prob! " She glared at me for a second and then we continued on our journey home. When we reached the house I walked into the livingroom and threw myself on the couch. I'm too physically unfit for that walk and that 'stalker' running didn't help . "Fo, CNU is coming over so we can work on our art project." "Okay...whatever..." I'm too exhausted to care. Besides, it's just CNU, which means I wont get bothered since I guarantee he isn't leaving Avy's side other than for emergencies. I think...*yawn* I'll take a nap .
 
 
Avy's POV
I gotta get the dining room clean! Because Fo just HAD to fall asleep in the livingroom, I need a new work place. The only other option is my room and there's NO WAY  he's going in there. That means I HAVE to get the dining room clean before he arrives. I should have had Fo help me before she fell asleep . Gotta clean...- 1 hour later- Ha Ha!! I finished! Now the dining room is at least presentable. Oh! And that must be CNUbear right in time. "Come on in!" I watched in excitement and then horror as Baro walked in behind CNUbear. Why is he here? Fo is gonna freak when she wakes up and sees him. Doesn't he know that... Oh well. Not my problem is he gets killed. I beckoned CNUbear into the kitchen and left Baro to fend for himself. CNUbear smiled brightly and followed me immediately. Well I guess he doesn't want to spend time with Baro ! "So do you have any ideas for what we should do for the project!" I asked him tentatively. I still feel a little shy around him. It's still amazing that I'm sitting here with one of my favorite Korean idols. I sometimes feel as if I'm dreaming as one day I'll wake up. That would be horrible though !! "We could make some kind of Kpop poster. I know you like Kpop and it might help me properly introduce myself to the class." "That's a great idea!" Together we decided to draw pics of different bands around a creatively designed 'Kpop'. I knew Fo had a design I liked somewhere in her doodling book so I grabbed it and began flipping through the pages. I felt CNUbear lean over me to observe the drawing over my shoulder. "These are really good! Did you draw them?" "No, Fo did. She's more into drawing patterns. She doesn't think they're good. She says they're just doodles." Ha! Found it! I turned to him excitedly and our faces connected. After a second my brain clicked in and I realized we were kissing!! OMJ !!!! I quickly moved back and stared at the ground while blushing furiously. "I-I-I'm so sorry! I didn't mean for that to happen!" "Its okay", he said reassuringly, "it's my fault for standing to close...." "BARO!!" CNUbear and I jumped at the sound of Fo's voice. What's going on in there? Is she actually going to kill Baro?
 
 
Baro's POV
Seriously, she's sleeping . We have a French project to work on! This wouldn't be happening if the teacher had only listened to me. I told him we couldn't be partners but NOO. He said we should work together 'cause it might help us sort out our differences. Yeah right!! We'll never sort out our differences. I watched CNU follow Avy into the dining room and smiled. They totally like each other . I hope one of them get's over their fears and asks the other out. They'd make a cute couple. I looked at the sleeping Geotos and rolled my eyes. She's so lazy!! I plopped onto her legs and pulled out my red juice for a sip. Geotos groaned at the sudden weight on her feet and tried to kick me off in her sleep. The movement caused me to fall forward and I landed on her with my juice pouring out all over her white BtoB shirt. She shot up like a rocket which made me fall on the ground. Geotos looked down at her shirt and then looked at me. "BARO!" she yelled in rage and then began moving towards me. Oh I am so dead .
 
 
Regular POV
IM GOING TO KILL HIM !! He spilt RED juice on my WHITE BtoB shirt! I can't even bleach it to get the stain out 'cause obviously the shirt isn't all white. I walked menacingly towards Baro and was about to wrap my hands around his throat when I felt someone grab me from behind. "Hey, it'll be okay" Sandy said, "I'll buy you a brand new shirt. I'll even get all their autographs for you so the shirt will be even better than the one your wearing. So don't kill Baro!" I turned to Sandy who was smiling at me with the cutest face ever. "Do you promise" I asked with puppy eyes. "Of course!" I squealed in happiness and threw my arms around Sandy. "I love you Sandy ! Your the best!" He chuckled and hugged me back. I hope he really follows through on his promise 'cause that would be the greatest gift ever!! I felt a dark presence behind me and turned to find Baro glaring at us. What's he so mad about. HE ruined MY shirt! He has no right to be upset right now!! GASP!! "I almost forgot with all this excitement.. You guys, tomorrow is Avy's birthday!" Everyone turned to look at Avy and she blushed, "You didn't have to tell them that." I stuck out my tongue at her and then watched amusingly as Sandy started  grilling her about what she wanted for her birthday. Tomorrow is gonna be so much fun !!