The Beginning of an Amusing Sleepover

It's a Small World Afterall

 

Mace's POV
*Knock Knock* It's been so LONG since I've been over here! I missed hanging out with Fo and Avy . School has been so hectic, I haven't had the time to hang out over here. What's taking them so long to answer the door.... "Mace!!" "Mommy!" Fo ushered me into the livingroom where Avy and her were hanging out. Fo was hopping around the middle of the room in excitement. Just as I was about to warn her to be careful, she tripped over her feet and landed on the table near the stand near the couch. "Whoops!" Fo laughed and we all joined in. Mommy is such a klutz . "Just put your stuff in the guest room upstairs and come back down. And careful, you want the room at the end of the hall. You DON'T want to accidentally walk into Ave's room." *shudder* No I definitely don't want to go in there .... I walked up the stairs and put my stuff in the guest room. Hmm, I think I'll take care of my stuff later. When I went back downstairs to the livingroom, I noticed the people population had increased. GONGCHAN'S HERE!!! "Mace!" Gongchan yelled as he ran over to and pulled me into a bear hug. I'll will never get used to this. "Gongchan just couldn't wait to come and see you Mace. He was so excited to come over and see you " Baro said while wiggling his eyebrows. I felt my face heat up and I put my hands over my cheeks in embarrassment. "Stop picking on ma child Baro or I'll clock ya!" Hehe, the mommy protecting her child. "Yeah," Sandy added, "what's your excuse Baro?" "I just came over 'cause I didn't want to stay home alone. Stop insinuating things!" Psh, does he really think he can fool anyone? He's totally here to see mommy. "Soooo, what should we do ?" Avy said. "I kinda just feel like dancing around while listening to music" Fo said while she was pushing Baro away from Sandy so she could stand next to him. Baro glared at her and moved to the other side of the livingroom. "Let's do that!! Does anyone have some music?" Jinyoung asked while looking around for a music player. Avy pulled out her iPod and waved it around with a smirk. "You're brilliant" CNU said to Avy and she blushed dark red. Haha Avy ... -one hour later- Wow! Dancing was so much fun!! Although I'm not very good, I got to dance with Gongchan! We even all sang together at some point . This sleep over is definitely starting out awesomely.
 
Gongchan's POV
I'm so happy!! I got to dance with Mace!! That's right, ME. It was so much fun and Mace has a nice singing voice. "Who wants to watch a movie?" Jinyoung asked. We had come over with some movies we wanted to watch, including some scary movies. CNU said they'd make the girls cling to us in fright. Surprisingly, Baro immediately agreed to the scary movies and popped them into a bag. I bet I know what he's thinking . I looked over to see Fo looking through the bag and Sandeul was standing over her shoulder worryingly. Poor Sandeul, he doesn't do well with horror. "Let's watch Paranormal Activity. I haven't seen it yet but everyone keeps talking about it." Uh oh . How is it she manages to pick out the creepiest movie out of all of them in that bag? Jinyoung took the movie and the girls went to get some blankets. By the time they came back we had the movie ready. Good thing they have have two couches, I don't think the floor would be very comfy. Me, Mace, Avy, and CNU are sitting on the big couch in front of the TV while Fo, Baro, and Sandeul are squished onto the couch near the front door. Jinyoung didn't want to sit with the rest of us so he sat in the chair in the corner of the room. "Start the movie!" Fo pouted in annoyance. 
             "Aahh!" Mace yelped as she jumped in her seat next to me. I have to say, she's handling this movie better than me. I'm so creeped out right now. I scooted closer to Mace and hid my face behind Mace's shoulder. Mmm... so warm. I wrapped my arms around her and laid my head on her shoulder. Now I feel MUCH better. "Hahahaha !" Wow Fo is psychotic. She's been laughing this whole movie while Baro and Sandy hid behind her in terror. Guess Baro's plan backfired on him... I looked over at CNU and Avy to find him sleeping on her lap next to us. Avy was petting his hair and barely paying attention to the movie. Hmm.. I think CNU has the right idea. Time to sleep.... good thing it's still the afternoon... I'll see Mace when I wake up.... 
 
Regular POV
That movie was AWESOME!! I can't believe people thought THAT was scary . So funny! I kinda feel bad for Sandy. He was hiding behind me the whole movie and is still shaking from it now. Baro was scared too but that's not pity inducing, it's just funny. I now have something else I can make fun of him for . "Why don't we play a game?" "What kinda game?" Sandy asks while peeking out from behind my shoulder. SO CUTE !!! I didn't answer 'cause I was to busy fangirling so Avy, knowing what was going on in my head, said "how about hide and seek?" "No, I'm afraid something will pop out at me" Sandy said while shaking his head with a cute pout on his face. "Okay, how about Truth or Dare" suggested CNU. I watched as everyone's eyes lit up in excitement. Well I assume this is a unanimous yes....
 
Sorry this is a short chapter... ! I'll try to make the next one longer to make up for it !!