To Like or Not to Like

It's a Small World Afterall

 

"WHERE'S MY BABY?" I screeched angrily when I noticed that Mace was missing in action along with Gongchan. What if he dragged her off to a secluded area to force her into doing inappropriate things? Okay, I honestly don't think that innocent maknae would actually try something on my little girl, but still!! I don't want my child alone with a boy... Suddenly, the front door opened as CNU walked in with a sly smirk. "What did you do?!" I hissed, pouncing on him before he even made it into the livingroom. I can tell he's the one behind the missing children, 'cause of maniacal aura. "They're fine" he patted my shoulder soothingly, "I ONLY locked them together in the game room and cranked the air conditioner in hopes that they'd become 'closer', no big deal." "No big deal? My child's innocence could be compromised and you think it's NO BIG DEAL!!" I seethed, breathing heavily while glaring at the calm, four-eyed pabo. "Please, neither if them are... worldly enough to do anything that could be even closely deemed as inappropriate" CNU scoffed, rolling his eyes in exasperation as he moved to sit next to Ave on the couch. "I suppose so... But the weather is still too cold for them to be in anything but a warm room!!" I tried to reason with the plotting doofus. "It was too cold for us to go swimming, but we did" Baro stated. Huffing in annoyance, I threw a heated glare in Baro's direction. No one asked him to put his two cents into a conversation that didn't even include him in the first place. "I'm still going to save her!!! They'll get sick if they stay in that room for too long!!" Just as I was about to rush out the door, Jinyo grabbed my arm. "Why don't you just wait it out a half an hour? Maybe being stuck together alone will give Gongchan and Mace a chance to realize their feelings for each other. If they get sick 'cause of the cold environment, we'll help you take care of them. And don't worry about Mace too much, Gongchan is a good guy." Jinyo is right!! I need to give my baby girl s chance to find love!! I've seen those two around each other... It's obvious they're smitten with each other. I don't want to be the one to pull them apart. Of course, why would CNU be the one to come up with this plan? I mean, him and Ave already KNOW they like each other, yet, they still aren't together. What's up with that?! *Sigh* I'll never understand love... Giving Jinyo a reassuring nod, I plopped myself back onto the floor next to Jinyo's chair, my arm awkwardly raised 'cause he still had ahold of it. Shrugging off the discomfort of my arm, I turned back to the television. 
 
             
              -25 Minutes Later- 
 
 
Ave's POV
 
 
"That's it! I can't wait any longer!! I'M COMING TO SAVE YOU MY CHILD!!!!" Fo hollered as she suddenly jumped up and charged out the front door. Jinny, Sandullie, and Baro~ah were hot on her heels, leaving me alone with CNUbear. I sat silently beside him, tensed up at the awkwardness of the situation. "What's wrong Ave?" CNUbear cooed as he shifted closer until he was completely pressed against my side, "do I make you uncomfortable?" GAH!!! So close! He's practically sitting ON MY LAP!!! I could feel my breath quicken and face begin to burn at our proximity. CNUbear chuckled softly under his breath as he leaned in closer to my face, his hand on my thigh to steady himself. "I promise I won't bite, so just relax" he whispered in my ear, his hot breath making me shudder. Slowly his hand began to wander further up my thigh, increasing my discomfort level the higher it went, until I finally cracked. "AAHHH!!" I screeched, jumping out of his embrace and dashing into the bathroom. After I slammed the door shut and made sure the lock was in place, I leaned heavily against the wall. I stood there panting, my whole body felt extremely warm. Sluggishly, I pushed off the wall and walked over to the sink to splash some cold water on my heated face. "Okay Ave, just calm down. He was obviously just messing with you" I stated reassuringly to my reflection. "He's a player, so don't take his words to heart. Now snap out of it and get back out there!! Show him your not affected by his charm!!" I shouted encouragingly to myself, raising my fists in determination. Turning towards the door, I reached out to open it, but stopped when I heard a knock. "Aaaavvvveee" CNUbear sing-songed from the other side of the door, "come out and play with me." ....Guess I'm going to be spending some quality time with myself here in the bathroom....
 
 
 
 
Jinyoung's POV
 
 
Sanduel, Baro, and I quickly followed  the panicking Fo over to our house. "Where's the game room?!" she hollered, eyes frantically searching around for a closes door. "This way" Sandeul beckoned Fo to follow him. He led her to the game room door, and then moved aside so she could step forward. "Mace!" she yelled, putting her ear against the wood to try and hear what was going on inside. She stood listening for a second before moving back and raising her foot. Knowing that she planned to break down the door, I dashed forward and placed a calming hand on her shoulder, "Hold on a second! have a key in my room, lets use that instead of mutilating the door." When she opened to protest, I placed a finger her her lips, "they'll be fine for a couple more seconds." With that said, I dragged her with me to my room to grab the key. I don't really trust Fo enough to leave her, she'd probably knock down the door as soon as I turned my back. After quickly retrieving the key from my nightstand, we headed back to the game room. Fo snatched the key from my hand, unlocked the door, and scrambled inside. The rest of us calmly entered the room behind her and looked around. I discovered Fo standing by the couch, looking down at it with a small smile. Moving over to stand beside her, I glanced down only to find Gongchan and Mace curled up together, asleep. Apparently, one of them had found a blanket laying around. They were curled up next to each other on the couch, Mace's head on Gonchan's shoulder and his resting on her head, the blanket wrapped around their sleeping forms. "I know, as Mace's mom, I should be upset by their proximity, but I can't get over how adorable they look" Fo quietly squealed, patting around her pockets for what I could only assume to be her iPod. When she found it, she pulled it out and snapped a pic of the two love birds. "This is TOTALLY going in my photo album. Maybe I'll print out two, so I can frame one and hang it on her wall" Fo giggled, admiring her picture. "I turned the heat back on" Baro said as he walked over to the couch to join the rest of us. "Good! I suppose we should just leave them here" I stated uncertainly, not sure how Fo would react to my suggestion. "Yeah" she sighed as she reached down to ruffle Gongchan's hair, "lets go." Quietly, we all shuffled out of the room, closing the door behind us. Walking out to the livingroom, I sat down on the couch, leaning my head back. "Gah! That run over here was so tiring!" Fo whined as she laid down on the couch with her head resting on my lap. Shifting my hand off the arm of the couch, I began running my fingers through her hair. This is nice... Comfortable and quiet...
 
 
 
 
Baro's POV
 
 
What's going on?! I help out her 'child' and instead of a thanks, she goes and sleeps on the couch with Jinyoung! I should've just let Mace freeze... No, she's completely innocent, I couldn't let her freeze to death, my conscience wouldn't allow that. I should've got them out of there and locked Jinyoung inside the freezing room instead. Then he wouldn't be able to make a move on MY girl... WHERE IS MY MIND GOING?!?! Fo isn't mine, she's an enemy! I hate her... Right? I don't know!! If I liked her, metaphorically, then this feeling I'm feeling right now is jealousy... Pft, impossible!! That'd be like saying I felt happy when I found out I was her favorite B1A4 member, 'cause I liked her and not for some other reason, like I could torture her with my newfound information. Nope, I was definitely happy cause of the thought of torturing her! There's NO WAY I could like someone so abusive, sassy, lazy... grouchy...clean, pretty, smart, helpful, funny... AAAHHH!!! Running out of the house, I headed back to the girl's house, trying to suppress my thoughts of Fo. Upon entering the house, I realized it was quiet, too quiet. "Hello" I called out unsurely, looking around the house for any signs of life. Did Ave and CNU leave? Maybe he finally asked her out and they left to go on a date!! Nope, scratch that, there he is, and I guarantee Ave is behind that closed door. "What are you doing?" I questioned CNU, trying to stifle my laughter at his undignified position. He was crouched down on the floor, trying to peek under the door, swaying back and forth in the air. He looked like a kitten getting ready to pounce on its prey. Suddenly the door was thrown open, causing CNU to topple over. "Baro!" Ave squealed happily, jumping over CNU to throw her arms around me. "I'm so happy your here! It was getting really lonely" she said, leading me to the livingroom. "I was here" CNU pouted, stalking out to the livingroom after us. Ave continued to animatedly talk to me, completely ignoring the presence sulking beside her. Hmm, he must have done something erted again. I watched in amusement as CNU's facial expression continued to grow more annoyed the longer she refused to acknowledge his existence. Before I even knew what was going on, CNU was lip-locked with Ave. Ima go ahead and guess he got very sick of being ignored by Ave, didn't expect THIS to happen however. "WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING?" Ave sputtered as she pushed CNU away. "I don't like your attention on other guys" he pouted, crossing his arms in defiance. Ew, he's an ugly pouter... "So you kiss me?!?!" "Yeah, besides, can you really complain? You get to kiss this gorgeous hunk of man" he pointed to his face. Forcing down the bile that threatened to escape from my mouth, I dashed out of the house to the safety of the outdoors. Gah, if THAT'S what it's like when you like someone, I'd rather stay lonely...
 
 
 
 
 
Hehehe, I feel like every chapter I write, more drama and character confusion is thrown in. I mean, look at poor Baro!! He is COMPLETELY lost XD Anyways, hope ya enjoyed the chapter ;) 'Til next time!!