DaWon couple

my wedding story

DARA POV:

finally after 20 minutes of driving we arrive in YG ENTERTAINMENT building.this office is totally huge.the company was being name  after my mother family name Yang family.it was mother and uncle dream to have its won recording company.i always know that uncle doing well in this business.

after siwon out of the car he immediately walk towards my side and open the door for me.after i could walk out  .he immediately holding my hand before dragging me towards the reception area.

"may i help you sir?what do you want?"the receptionist ask him.before he could answer he remove the sunglassess in a very cool way before leaning towards the receptionist ear and whisper

"i want you"wow.this guy surely got a skill to hit on girl.

i can see the receptionist face immediately turn to red as tomato.and she was grinning non stop.wow.i thought i only see this in drama but when i see in real life i must admit that this boy is surely the 2nd casanova.he got skill.

"emm..actually we got appointment in 10.30am"i answer her 

"well.you can go towards the 7th floor miss"the receptionist answerme in a violent voice.oh kill me.she must be angry right now.

"bye girl"siwon say before dragging me towards the elevator and press the button to 7th floor.

"wow.siwon-ah.nuna didnt know you like chocolate"i said in sarcastic way after walk out from elevator.

"that is what you got nuna after become leeteuk hyung roomate for a long time"he said while chuckling.

 

SIWON POV:

after meeting with eun joo nuna(old man secretary)she immediately allow us to wait in this old man room.i have atour around the room.there are so many anime figura.now i know that this man surely pay thousand for all this figura.i see arounduntil my eyes attach to the pic in the old man table.i immediately take it and show to dara nuna.

"nuna.see this"i tell her.

"its eomma"she said and i can see there is small from of tears in her eyes.its a picture of her eomma and her samchon.

after a few minutes.we heard a door knob have been pulling.the door reveal that old man face after reveal.

"dara.how are you"he ask dara nuna but didnt ask me.what a cruel old man.behind the old man is mr.kang.that old man and my family lawyer

"ouh.young master,anneyounghaseyou"he greet me

'anneyoung haseyou,mr.kang"i greet him while bow

"yah oldman.how come you didnt tell us dara nuna is 2ne1"i tell the old man.he will die once her oppa back from japan which is only a few months.

"what with the old man siwon-ah.i'm your foster father.call me appa"yeah he is not drunk he is my foster father which make dara nuna my foster cousin.

"you tell me to call you old man.if you didnt get marry last year"i said to him.

"yah.enough ok.dara just sign this paper and siwon sign on witness place"we did as his told.we sign the contract.

"uncle.i want to tell you something"dara nuna want to speak but has been cut off by the old man.

"later dara,uncle need to eat face.while i eat siwon can show you around this place"he tell dara nuna and immediately out of his room.

we walk around the floor 7th first and then to 6th floor where the dance room located.i still remember most of my trainee day has been spend here.

yeah.before i join SM FAMILY.i am part of this family first but most of the time i spend with crying while being bullied by the other trainee.they say that i've been accepted in YG because i rich.they say i have no talents at all.but something miracle happen when i follow that oldman to visit dara nuna at the same time the other suju member also follow dara nuna's oppa for a vacation in US.at that time i was really hard to being approach but suju hyung manage to make me laugh.that oldman suggested i'm change the company since at that time suju also lacking of 1 member.after 2months been training,i immediately got into suju.not all the trainee are bad.during that timeonly bigbang and minzy are close to me.cl and Bom ahs been trained after i leave YG.

"yah siwon ah"dara nuna voice make me startle.

"neh nuna"i answer back

"what is this place.are you ok.you look kind a space out"she must be notice me.

"neh nuna,this is dance studio.do you want to check it"i ask her

"ouh.neh"she answer back.when we open the door and reveal a few faces i hate to see.those bully are still here.we are now witness theboy punch the younger trainee.i want to pull dara nuna but suddenly dara nuna shouted.

"what are you guys doing there.leave him alone ok"she shouted at 5 boys there.oh no we are in big- big trouble now.i still can remember the way those boys punch me.

"yah nuna.lets run now"i whisper to her

"no.not until you release him alone"she said out loud.this nuna ayigoo we cannot get into trouble.i immediately sends message to other suju boy to come rescue us.when i want to send the message to the old man oneof the boy that we call soo hyun immediately take the phone from me and throw it the floor.

"wow.look who coming here.drama boy with his girl.he say before touching dara nuna face and take her bracelet.i can here a few of  them are chuckel.

"hey dont touch her"i said bfore dragging dara nuna towards my back.

"what a cool bracelet.this must be from him right.a new trainee must sing for us.if you want this you must sing ori will punch both of you"he say before releasing that trainee and the trainee immediately run away.what a ungrateful boy.i will kill you later.they immediately lock the door behind us and i see them holding something shining.wait its a knife.there is no way we can run now.i already told the oldman to expel does trainee why was he so stuborn.if something happen to dara nuna,all of us including the old man will die.

he give the guitar to me and dara nuna walk towardsthe piano.

"i wanna hear 'way back into love',if it didnt satisfied our taste.this flower boy will lost his face"he threaten dara nuna.i can see dara nuna are scare now.but we cant run away.i'mhoping someone will come save us from this crazy trainee...

 

the piano star to play i immediately play the guitar too.the song he choose is quite tough for korean.

dara nuna sing the first verse.unknown to all of us this is show live around YG.

I've been living with a shadow overhead
I've been sleeping with a cloud above my bed
I've been lonely for so long
Trapped in the past, I just can't seem to move on

after playing my guitar immediately sing the 2nd verse of the song


I've been hiding all my hopes and dreams away
Just in case I ever need em again someday
I've been setting aside time
To clear a little space in the corners of my mind

 "when we reach the chorus we sing it in very harmony way "


All I want to do is find a way back into love
I can't make it through without a way back into love
Oh oh oh

 

 'dara nuna sing her verse while looking at me'

 


I've been watching but the stars refuse to shine
I've been searching but I just don't see the signs
I know that it's out there
There's got to be something for my soul somewhere

 

"i sing my verse,but my mind is thinking to get out of here"


I've been looking for someone to shed some light
Not somebody just to get me through the night

I could use some direction

And I'm open to your suggestions

(US)
All I want to do is find a way back into love
I can't make it through without a way back into love
And if I open my heart again
I guess I'm hoping you'll be there for me in the end
oh, oh, oh, oh, oh

 

(D)
There are moments when I don't know if it's real
Or if anybody feels the way I feel
I need inspiration
Not just another negotiation

All I want to do is find a way back into love
I can't make it through without a way back into love
And if I open my heart to you
I'm hoping you'll show me what to do
And if you help me to start again
You know that I'll there

before we can finish the door are open immediately.all of us saw the angry face at the door.

"what you guys do huh?"

 

---hey guys this is the siwon moment.i've been thinking in lot of fanfic they always are darahae moment.so in this chapter i specially share to all of you the DAWON friendship----------

------please comment guys------

------you are my inspiration-----

------thank you for reading-----