IDOL CHAMPIONSHIP

my wedding story

JIYONG POV:

we are now in practice room preparing for our japan comeback.all five of us are dancing.then i give them 10 minute to rest.

"hyung"the maknae call me while i was drinking my energy drink.

"what do you want rat?"i ask him

"there are so many fanboy like your wife.dara nuna is just debut for 3 weeks but there areso many fanboy confess to her already."i immediately settle beside him and saw a overseas article about dara fanboy.

just like the maknae said.dara has so many fanboy already.i immediately fell angry about this.wait scartch that.i am jealous now.i cannot confess that this girl is my wife.why YG hyung have to make her an artist.i just want her to myself.

suddenly the makane phone ring and it stated YG hyung name on it. as soon i answer it.j heard hyung shouted on the phone.

"yah,seungri what took you so long to answer?"hyung shouted on the phone.

"yah,hyung its me GD.what do you want?"i ask him.he wont dare to shout at me just like he did to maknae.

"ouh.GD.i just want to tell.that you all have IDOL CHAMPIONSHIP this saturday"he inform.

"is it just us?"i ask him

"no.its you and 2ne1 to represent our company."he answer and i already jump in a joy.

"arasso hyung."i said and close the phone while smiling from ear to ear.

"yah,dont smile like crazy people"top hyung said while throwing towel at my face.

"aish.this man.yah all of you.this saturday we have IDOL CHAMPIONSHIP"i tell them.

"emm.looks like its our game.lets kill 'em"daesung shouted.

 

TAE HWAN POV:

i am currently on plane waiting for this plane to boarding at incheon airport.i'm not that exccited to return to korea.i want to go see dara in US but my manager said that i still have to attend a few more shows in korea since i win a gold medal in olympic last year.i took a deep breath looking at the picture in my dompet.

"i'm sorry dara for leave you.just wait few more days i will come to see you"i mumbling while looking at the picture and kiss it.its all my fault at that night.

flashback

"dara.i will enter the competition and be a korean national swimmer"i tell her as soon as we finish our practice in the gym.

"wow.its really great.i hope you win"she tell me with her brown eyes staring at me so beautifully.

"why dont you enter too?"i ask her.i know she really like this sport and she really did a great job when she get her scholarship through this sport.yeah she is a average girl in this private school.she get to enter here by scholarship.

"its not that i dont want.i really should practice more and enter the next competition."she tell me while smiling.

then we walk out of the gym and walk hand in hand.she still smiling.

"see you taehwan ssi"she tell me before kissing my cheek.

i walk pass to go to the opposite side of the road.but suddenly i saw a black car want to hit me and i heard i loud shout from dara.

"tae hwan move"dara said while running to me and push me so i can be save.and she immediately get hit by a car and lying on the road while blood are all over her body.

"dara.dara wake up"i slap her face a little.

"tae hwan are you must win ok.saranghae"she tell me before unconcious.

after a few day. i left her.i know you might think i'm cruel but this competition is really important to me.i have waited for 16 years to win this competition and become national athlete.

END OF FLASHBACK-

after 6 years all that i wish is finally become reality it was not dream anymore except for my relationship with dara.i wonder what happen to her now.

 

SATURDAY.

IDOL CHAMPIONSHIP

NO ONE POV.

idol champisonhip is a olympic for idol.they are both outdoorand indoor of this competition.the ooutdoor will be high jump,running,roller skate and archery.at the second part of the event is indoor which include swimming.the represantative from SM(donghae,siwon,leeteuk,shindong,kyuhun,yuri,yoona.soo young,taeyeon,tiffany and jessica,minho and taemin),from YG(all big bang member , 2ne1 member,se7en),from JYP(2pm member and wonder girls),DSP entertainement(kara and ss501),combine(ft island and t-ara member and 4 minute member.they have to play against each other and bring the trophy to their company.

DARA POV:

i kind a nervous about this whole thing.its not that i dont like sport but i was startelwhen i heard they gonna be swimming competition and after that incident.i kind a afraid to race again.

i was still thinking when i saw 4 tall girls come to me.

"is this dara.she look short.can she run?"the girl that they call soo young speak with the blonde girl or should i say bring me down.

"neh.i guess so.she kind a pretty"the blonde girl call jessica speak out loud to insult me.

"yah move away"siwon suddenly come between us.

"yah what is wrong with you.why are you backing her up"the other girl call yuri speaks up.

"we are not backing her.we are protecting her.i tell you dont mess with her or i will tell sajangnim that you date in secret"as soon as donghae speaks.their face suddenly pale.

"mianhae.dara-ah.my girl must be rude to you.forgive them ok"taeyeon come and apologize to me.

"neh,its alright,i should respect my senior."i tell them.

"oh forgive me dara.i must stop yoona from flirting with GD before another scandal come out"once she speaks GD name my eyes immediately turn around and look where she pointing.i saw my hubby with yoona.yoona are now holding her hand while whining like a lost child which i must admit its cute.and suddenly jiyong pull out his hand and try to look at me.

"huhu.darong want some jelly"shindong tease me.bad time shin dong.the pissed dara is wide awake now.

"what.shindong.can you repeat it one more time"i said while glaring at him.and i can see shin dong eyes are avoiding my gaze.

"darong.i just kidding.dont get mad.i will buy you ramyun"he know the best i cannot say no to ramyun.

"arasso.i want ramyun and icecream"i clap a little like a child.suddenly i heard someone shouted my name out loud.

"DARA.the game is going to start.come here"bom shouted at me.

"neh.bommie-ah"i answer.

"goodbye guys"i wave my goodbye to suju meber and walk towards my YG family.i saw jiyong try to look at me but i keep avoiding his gaze.he try to stand beside me but i stand beside youngbae instead.i must admit.i still mad at him aboutwhat happened with him and yoona.how can she let another girl hold his hand.

"ok guys.here is the plan.after this is high jump.cl and minzy will enterthis.from bigbang.gd and seungri will enter this"se7en oppa give an instruction.

"arasso.fighting"we shout in unison.as expected our family win in this game.

"dara unnie.i win this"minzy tell me and show off her gold medal.i try to look at CL,she still the same except she didnt bully me anymore.

"good job.minzy-ah"i tell her while pattting her head.

"ok.upnext is dara and bom.daesung and top.you guys will run in 4X 100m."se7en oppa tell us.

"goodluck dara"i look at my side and saw the king of tears give me his most beautiful smile.donghae and me are the last runner in our team.while wooyoung and min hwan are the last runner for their team.as soon as the baton pass to me i try to run harder and harder while donghae behind my back fasten his speed.but at last i still win.

"hahahaha..darong are still the queen"he said while panting so hard and laughing.suddenly wooyoung come towards me and said.

"dara nuna.i'm your fan.saranghae"after confess to me,he run to his team mate while blushing.while me and donghae are both suprise the confession.

"wow.darong got a fan.be careful the dragon will kill them"he whisperto me while i hitting him hard on her shoulder.

after a lot of games we play.SM and YG are now have the equal marks.that they need to proceed the game in the indoor stadium.i know it was swimming but i hope they wont choose me to fight in this battle.

"the 4 girls from SM AND YG team will have to participate in this game"the emcee told us.

"it looks like all of you have to take part"youngbae tell 2ne1 member while the other member of this family are looking at us.

"no dara-nuna are not going to participate it"siwon out of nowhere suddely blurted out while looking at all of them intensely.

"you have no right in this family.i know you just afraid of dara nuna got hurt.but we have to win.its about pride"seungri said.while jiyong is just quiet in this conversation.i have avoiding her since the last 8 hours and he look kind a jealous over siwon now.

"its ok.looks like dara unnie is not gooa at all"CL just awaken my pisses dara once again.i cannot lost now.its about uncle pride for making me part of 2ne1.i have to protect his good name.

"gwenchana.siwon-ah.i will participate."i tell him.

'if u saw me acting weird please save me'i mouthing at him to make his and the other suju member laugh but all i earning is frown face.

"we bring a special guest today.but we only getto see him once this thing over."the emcee inform us.

"good luck dara."jiyong whisper to me when he walk pass me.i immediately smile at him and nodded.all my angernow all gone with that simple word and smile.

we walk towards the pool to get ready.i'm wearing a google as after this is my turn.

'you can do it dara.its 6 years ago.the pain is gone't mumble by myself and as soon as i saw minzy are infront of me.i immediately jump and swim with freestyle,i try to swim until i meet the end and i pressed the end of the pool.i open my gogle and look at soo young from SM.she still farther away from me.i try to get out of the pool but my shoulderthat are injured 6 years ago suddenly feels really hurt and i fall back in the pool butbefore i could fall fully,isaw a hand holding my hand.he immediately jump in the water and bring me out of the pool.i tought it was jiyong but i was shock when i see tae hwan face.

"tae hwan"i said before he put my feet in the floor and i was able to stand up even my shoulder was in greatly pain.i saw suju member and YG family run towards me.

"are you ok dara.is it still hurt"he asked me but i still silenced.

"get your hand off her.i wont let you hurt her again."siwon said as whisper to him before the other could reach us.

"yah.are you ok dara"jiyong suddenly hug me which make tae hwan widen his eyes.

"neh"i answer and all YG family hug me to cover up for jiyong.

"looks like our guest know dara.perhaps one of her fanboy"park myung soo try to tease tae hwan.

"ani.dara and i are......we actually been trained under one coach back then in US"tae hwan said while looking at me and swion and donghae are giving him death glare.

"wow.dara park is a professional swimmer.i was quite shock"park myung soo said while the other girls generation girl are laughing and whispering to one another.

"ouh its time to tell that YG family is the best entertainment family."park myung soo said and tae hwan are handing us the trophy.all of us jump. i forget about my shoulder for a moment.i only realize when siwon is touches my shoulder.

"arghhhhhhhh"i said when he touch my shoulder once all of the event is over and we are outside gymnasium.

"thats it.lets go to hospital.come dara nuna.i dont want old man to kill me"he said while he try to dragging me towards suju van.but then i saw a hand stop him and it was tae hwan.he is holding my other hand.jiyong is still in the gymnasium to take his things.

"i'm the one who cause the pain. iwll bring this girlfriend of my to hospital"taehwan to bring me towards his car.they are pulling me from side to side.it makes my shoulder feel more hurt.

"yah.you better get off her.or i will call her oppa right away to kill you"siwon said still pulling.the other are in the van readyto go.i only wait in the outside to go back with jiyong.

"her oppa in japan.he wont kill me.i am her future brother in law"taehwan said to siwon.

"yah.you two.stop pulling my hand its hurt"i said before i fainted.

SIWON POV:

"yah you two.stop pulling my hand its hurt"dara nuna said before her unconcious.

"dara nuna.dara nuna.wakeup"i slap herface lightly to wake her up.but she still unconcious.i stare at tae hwan.

"this is all your fault.jerk.you hurt her"i tell tae hwan and i saw his face turn to pale as he tryto get dara nuna frommy arm.as long as i'm still alive he wont get to touch her.but then i saw gd walk out of the gymnasium with big bang meber.he look at me andtae hwan and he look at his wife who are now lying on laps.his face turn to darker one.he run towards us.

"yah siwon.what happen to my wife?"he ask me as readyto kill us.

"wife.she's your wife?dara is married?"tae hwan blurted out the question.

"jiyong hyung.lets bring dara nuna to hospital first.i will tell you about all of this"i said to jiyong.he immeditaely carry his wife in bridal style towards his car.

"hyung.let me drive.you just stay with dara nuna"i tell him and he just nodded before give me his car key.

when we settle inside his car.i saw he kiss dara nuna forehead.

"dara.what happen to you?"i heard him say before he kiss her forehead once again.since when this playboy turn cheesy

------minhae.if this not a good update-----

-------------thanks for reading----------

-----------------do comment--------------