this is hell

my wedding story

DARA POV:

i walked toward the dance room  as been by teddy oppa after i finished with recording my voice into the song that call "pretty boy".i heard from teddy oppa that today we will start practicing the choreography for "fire".i heard that song and its really energetic song.as soon as i arrived the dance room,i open the door and i saw two beautiful girlslooking at me weirdly.soi conclude that this is my new bandmate.i walk toward the girl with a short hair.

"anneyounghaseyou.i am dara your new member please take a good care of me"i said but this girl look so blank and keep staring at my clothes.well its belong to jiyong because all my clothes are in suju dorm.so jiyong just lend me his clothes.its quite big in my body...

"anneyoung,dara-ah i am bom and this is our maknae minzy"the girl that call herself bom greet me cheerfullly.

"you are so beautiful unnie"minzy the maknae told me.i just laughing because of the complement.

"who tell you are fix member,you are here fro replacement only"i here a loud voice behind my back that make me scare.

"yah CL greet her properly.she is olderthan you"bom half shouted to CL.i guess this is the leader of 2NE1.she was right after all.i'm just here for replacement.

"greet her properly"she smirk a little before continue..

"welcome to HELL dara UNNIE"omo,i'mso freak out..oppa why the hell you go to japan when i'm in korea.how am i supposed to face the kingka leader..wait2 dara face it..this is your battle..i will take this as challenge then.

"ok girl lets practice"the dace instructor tell us,if i'm not mistake his name is jae wook.all this people didnt know that my uncle is sajangnim.i want to keep as a secret from them first.

"ouh you are dara right?"jae wook oppa ask me..

"neh.annneyounghaseyou"i tell him

"i heard a lot about you from sajangnim."he tell me..

"i hope its a good one and not the bad one"i chuckel a little while looking at the other girl stretching.

"its a good one except for the ramen thing.dont worry about CL she is try to protect her original member"he tell me before i took a glance at CL.

for a few hours we are practicing non stop.then the practice time is over because its nearly dinner.

"ok girl.you did a great job.dara you are amazing.thank you girl"he said before going out of the dance room.i can sense a bad aura here.

"wow.dara you are amazing"bom said while hugging me and minzy also hugging me.

"lets go back.i want to eat corn"bom said while holding my left hand while minzy holding my right hand.when we almost out of the room suddenly,

"i dont think dara unnie did a great job.i want you DARA to practice for one more hour.andthat is final"all of us are form and "o"..

"yah CL unnie.you cannot do that to dara unnie.we need to eat our dinner too"minzy finally blurted out.

"CL,sajangnim will angry if he know this"bom try to get all of us out of here.

"i'm the leader.my word is the rule.you can come too if you want"when she said that i can see bom eyes glare like a fire.i know this soon gonna be a huge fight.i gotta stop this before they killing each other.

"gwenchana bommie-ah.i will practice for one more hour.you two go first.i will call you in one hour"i tell them.i'm not gonna give up.i'm an athlete before.give up is not in my dictionary.if this girl wanna fight lets fight.

"but dara"bommie look at me..

"its ok.it just one hour."i said before pushing them out of the door.

"ok.they are gone.now practice.i will lock the door from outside.so you have to practice ok.i want to eat now" she said before heading out of the door.i checking the door and its really lock.heol.this kid is getting on my nerve.then i open the music and start to practice the whole song including the dance.after 1/2 hour of practice suddenly tthe light when off.i almost freak out. i hate dark.i  try to check my phone but its out of the battery.i waited and waited.the heater are also turn being turn off i guess because the place suddenly become so cold.i fell really tired.my mind suddenly remind of nanny mina.she used to open all light in tthe house because she know i hate dark since my parents die.oppa too know it.he used to humming me lullaby for me to sleep.

"oppa,nanny mina.i miss you.eomma and appa it so cold."i said before fainted due to the coldness.

BOM POV:

after we walkout ofthe practice room.ssabu nim immediately saw me and minzy.

"yah you two.why didnt you exercise,its already past two month"ssabunim kind a mad at me and minzy.

"ayigoo..ssabunim.bom unnie and i just thinking of exercise now"minzy look at me with and eyes 'bom unnie,lets exercise,or ssabunim will give us hell too'

"really?then come"he dragging both of us towards YG gym.

its already past hour when we walk toward YG cafe to eat.and then we saw big bang member currently eat their dinner too.we walk toward them with our food.

"eh nuna.whats with the face?"seungri ask me.i keep my poker face.

"eh.oppa ssabunim said that nuna cannot eat corn for a week"minzy answer while chuckling a little.

"eh.it just a corn"top answer while smirk and continue to eat.

"yah top hyung dont said like that.nuna will kill you"daesung whisper to tabi hyung.

"ouh.nuna.i see CL in the parking lot.it looks like she already back to the dorm"taeyang said while looking at me.

"yah.i dont care.she so today you know.she even make dara stay for one hour more to practice"i said then i see GD face change to angry face right now.

"eh but nuna.when we walk towards the dance room.1/2 hour ago.the dance room are already dark..i dont see dara nuna there"seungri said with confident face.

"wait let me check my phone"i said while checking my phone.dara promise to call me when she's out of the dance room

"eh..she didnt call me."i said then we saw the building keeper eating at the table next to us.

"ahjussi why you close the light at the dance room so early today"i ask the building keeper who looks shock now..

"eh.i didnt.CL said she will close the light once she finish.she askme dont bother to be there"he answer and all our eyes widen.

jiyong are already out of sight.we just say thank you and walk to the dance room.

JIYONG POV:

i run to the dance room.just like i see before the dance room is dark and cold.i try to open the door with the key i have and it open.my body suddenly shiverring because of the coldness of the room.

"dara"i call before i open the light and saw dara  lying in the floor.i run towards her and put her in my laps while slapping her face tenderly.

"dara,wake up"i said and i saw she open her eyes a little.

"jiyong.you came.its so cold and dark.i'm afraid"she tell me and i saw her tears run down.i immediately hug her.

"i tell you right.i wont leave you"i carry her in bridal atyle and bump into our friends who are now infront of the dance room.

"i will tell sajangnim about this.please lock the door.i will bring her to home."i said with a cold voice.CL is going to pay for this,

all of them are just nodded as if understand.

 

TAEYANG POV:

we arrive at the dance room and saw jiyong slap dara face tenderly to make sure she not faint.

"dont go there"i tell them.

"why."bom unnie ask me.

"let have them time of their own."i answer and they nodded

"jiyong you came.its cold and dark.i'm afraid"we heard dara said.

"i tell you right.i wont leave you"we heard jiyong said and all of us look at each other and smile full of meaning.when i saw jiyong carried dara in bridal style.all of us move a few step back and act as we are just arrive.when he saw us.all of us show an innocent face.

"i will tell sajangnim about this.please lock the door and i will bring her home"we heard GD cold voice and just nodded.

then he walk away.when we make sure he is out of sight all of us are looking at each other face once again.

"see i tell you right.he love her"i said to top hyung.

"aish arasso.i saw it too"top answer and look at bom once again.

"woah.i never see hyung like that"daesung said.

"yeah,oppa really looks like a husband to her.they fit each other.dara unnie are nice and beautiful.CL unnie will get it from sajangnim"minzy tell us...

 

 

----------------update---------

--------------------thanks for read----------

------------------comment please----------------