welcome dara

my wedding story

JIYONG POV

as soon as i wake up.i saw that dara head are now on the couch.she must be tired for staying at the same position for the long time.i carry her in bridal style and bring her to our bedroom.i put her on the bed.i keep staring at her beauty face.i will never get tired of it.i kiss her forehead before walking to music room to write a new song.

"baby goodnight,baby goodnight~~~~~"the song melody and rhytm suddenly popped out of my head.it took me 2 hours to write that song.as soon as finished with that song,i finally settle myself beside dara.i bring her close to me and hug her tight before falling asleep once again.

KYUHUN POV:

as soon as i woke up from my morning sleep.i heard a loud noise in the living room.it as someone shouted.i walking down stairs and see all the hyung is here and they are looking at the one who sitting infront of them with killer stare.i can only see the back of our guest.

"what is wrong hyung?"i ask them when i was still walking down.and then reveal that other person face and it was JR.what is he doing here.i heard he still studying in business at japan.he is actually very sucessful person.i heard he open a coffee cafe in japan.

"eh..JR is here"i said while veryone is still quiet.they are all in killer mode and  i know it must have something to do with dara nuna.they are a little possessive when it come to dara nuna business.then suddenly JR run to me and hid behind my back.

"kyuhun-ah.help hyung"he said while pouting.i do wanna laugh right now.i wonder what is the problem.

"ayigoo..what is wrong here?where is dara nuna?"i ask them.

"this XX make your dara nuna have to married"lee teuk hyung said while holding a broom and ready to hit JR.

"we all know dara nuna is married.so what is the problem.why nuna is not here"i'm still asking them.

"your nuna is married to GD.and he drag her to somewhere else"donghae said while crying like drama.heol this king oftear,nuna is married not die.wait2 did i heard it right.who was she married..

"who she married hyung.i must mistaken to heard it was GD hyung"i ask them one more time.when i see no respond from them,i know it was real.out of billion people in this world why wuld she married that king of scandal.

"yah..JR"ishouted while hitting him with my home slippar and the other hyung also hit him with their slippar.

"how dare you make dara nuna married to that guy.i will kill you now."for your information.all this killing mode are SM maknae speciality.all the maknae in every group that SM produce are incharge of killer.i can never beat dbsk,chagmin hyung.

AFTER YESTERDAY

BOM POV:

i cannot believe it when i heard from baby seunri that the new girl is actually jiyong's wife.i always think that jiyong will have a hard time to forget that kiko.until today i can still remember the day i saw her with another man.

FLASHBACK

as you know that 2ne1 dorm i divided by 2 house.in first house i live with kiko and in the second house is the house of cl and minzy.i just woke up on that day.i went to the kitchen to drink water as i was thristy.butthen i heard a man voice.i try to take a peek and i saw kiko kiss that guy in the front door before she headed back towards her room.it not onlyhappen once but it happen everytime BIG BANG went to the overseas.because of her,everytime jiyong ask me about her i have to lie.that girl make me full of sin

END OF FLASHBACK

MINZY POV:

i was shocked when seungri oppa tell bom unnie and me that jiyong hyung is married.she said the girlis so beautiful and she is our new bandmate

FLASHBACK

i was in the hospital with bom unnie.we are waited for sajangnim to come and let us leave.but after a few hours of meeting there is still no sign of sajangnim to come.we heard the door being open and we saw seungri oppa bring flower and fruit for the poor trainee.

"did something happen in YG baby panda"i heard bom unnie ask him.

"neh.nuna.it was the most shocking one."he said with exxageratingvoice.

"ayigoo oppa.dont said that the new girl is siwon oppa girlfriend"i said to seungri oppa and earn a death glare from bom unnie.

"ani.that girl is actually suju bestie.i heard them call her santokki,darong.huh..that girl is actually our leader's wife"he tell me and bom unnie.and i saw bom unnie mouth an 'o"

"yah panda.dont joke about something like that.kiko is gone for a week.how can jiyong get married."i heard bom unnie chuckel a little before shook herhead.i'm also do the same action.its ridiculous you know.

suddenly seungri oppa bring her phone.

"yah.nuna trust me.look at this pic"he showing the picture of jiyong oppa kiss a girl and i only see her back.

"eh"bom unnie said suddenly close my eyes with my hand.but i already see it.hehehehe..

"he kiss her infront all of us.while saying that "this is my wife,sandara kwon".."seungri oppa try to immitate jiyong oppa.

END OF FLASHBACK

out of sudden i saw a girl wearing a black shirt and black sweatshirt and a red pants.and a limited edition adidas shoes.from head to toes is all like jiyong oppa item.

the girl went to me and bow 90 degree while greet me and bom unnie.

"anneyounghaseyou,i am dara,your new member.please take a good care of me"wow maybe i was right. all of this thing belong o jiyong oppa.he wont let anyone touch his clothes or his accescories.

"ouh.anneyoung dara-ah.i am bom this is our maknae minzy."bom unnie greet her so chherfully

"unnie.you are so beautiful"i tell her.seungri oppa was right.this girl look like a goddess.i dont know what happen to kiko unnie.if jiyong oppa leave her for this girl.i think he make a wise decision.this girl look so innocent.

"who tell you,you are fix member,you are here for replacement only'"we all turn around and see CL unnie are staring intensely at dara unnie.

"yah.CL greet her properly ok.she is older than you"bomunnie half shouted at CL unnie.dara unnie is still frozen there probably shock about the situations.

"ouh greet her properly.welcome to hell dara unnie"we heard Cl said while smirk.this is not a good sign.i'mafraid dara unnie will leave this group.

"ok lets practice girl"jae wook oppa suddenly in this fight.

 

-------------------------this is update for today-------------

-----i have a really sad day,but writing this story and see all of the comment and view and subsciber brighten up my day------------

------------i would like to say thank you for those who view this story,subscribe it and commented on it,because all of you cheer my day and prevent me from depression...---------------------

---------------------do comment in this story ok--------------