its time

my wedding story

JIYONG POV:

as soon we arrive at home.i immediately carry dara to our bedroom and settle her in the bed.i go to the kitchen to take a basin a hot  water to wipe her body.she got a fever.i higher the aircond temperature. and wipe her body using a wet towel.her body temperature is quite higher probably because the dance room is cold.

suddenly she open her eyes and stare at me.

"jiyong.i'm feel cold"she said.i immediately settlebeside her and wrapped my arm around her.i hope it can bring warm to her.

"do you fell better baby?"i ask her.

"emm..thanks jiyong.i'm always a trouble for you"she tell me.how can she say herself is a trouble when other people is cause her a trouble.its my responsibilities to look after her.she is my wife after all.i tighten my hug.

"dont say jagiya.you are my wife not my trouble"i hope she can feel my sincerity.

"thanks once again jiyong"i cut her off by kissing her with love.

"you are my wife.rest for now ok."i said and she just nodded in understandment.i humming her a lullaby and after a few minutes she immediately fall in sleep just like a child.

"i should be the one to thanked you for happiness you brought to my live.finally like i have someone to take care and someone that will worry about me.someone who smile when i said something.someone that i can lean on.andmost importantly because of you i get my freedom, protect my career and i got a godess as a wife"i whisper to her eventhough she didnt listen to it.and after sometimes me too fall asleep beside her.

the next day:

YG POV:

GD call me this morning to tell me that dara is feeling unwell and have slight fever.he said that they will come during afternoon.

flashack:

"sorry sorry"my phone is ringing.do you wonder why i use suju song as the ringtone.it was because i lost the bet with siwon and leeteuk.those kid is giving me nerve.

"hello,GD.what is wrong"i answer as soon as GD name appear on the phonse screen.i think this must have something to do with my niece.

"hyung.dara is sick.can we just came on afternoon?"i heard he ask me.i immediately become panic because dara is not easy to  have a fever but once she have a fever it must be hard to cure.

"yah gd just take care of her.make sure she eat her medicine and just rest fortoday.i give the two off you a day off"i tell him.

"emm..hyung...............kamsahamnida"i heard he say.

"neh.just tell dara to rest arasso."i tell him.until now,all of them still didnt know that dara is my niece.

--end of flashback----

A WEEK AFTER THAT.

2NE1 COMEBACK/SANDARA DEBUT STAGE.

SANDARA POV:

i feel so nervous as this is my debut stage and 2ne1 comeback after 6 months.i let out a heave sigh and breath in.suddenly i feel a hand touch my shoulder and when i turn around it was GD.

"nervous."he ask me and i just nodded as a return.suddenly he held my right hand and put a ring in my finger.

"this is my pgift for your debut stage"he then kissmy forehead.

"hey no PDA here"we turn around to see the owner ofthe voice and it was super junior member.

"hey GD dont touch my nuna"kyuhun said while holding my arm and immediately hug me.

"nuna.i miss you.why you married to this guy."he hug me while saythis thing then out of sudden all of the suju member hug me.

"darong-ah.do well ok.we are proud of you"they said in unison.wow.

"hey.thats my wife ok"i heard jiyong said in anger tuned.

"yah GD.we are your adopted brother in law.canot we hug our sister"lee teuk said.

"dara.did gd hate us"donghae said while crying.ayigoo this king of tear.

"ani.jiyong is good person.he love you all"i tell a lie to them and i can see jiyong is angry now.

"really.then we have nothing to worry.goodbye dara.if we win.we will include you in our speech"shindong said before all of them going out of the waiting room.

"2ne1 lets prepare.you are next"the staff said.

"2ne1 nolja"bom,minzy and CL said while i just froze at my own place.suddenly jiyong kiss me in my lips.

"you dont need the shout out.you are amazing"he said while smiling.

"upnext is 2ne1 comeback with fire.she also comeback with a beautiful new member"sulli of fx said as she was the mc.

"yeah.the new member is the hidden card from YG.she is also really beautiful.i become her fans now.sandara park i'm your first fans"wooyoung said while gd who watch it are angry now at the waiting room.

"should we start.2ne1.music start"the mc shout together before 2ne1 sing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=milfi-UZcbg

AFTER THE STAGE.

CL POV:

i have to admit that was the most awesome fanchant we heard.all of people are cheering on us.then dara suddenly walked passed me and go to the big bang member where her husband is.i still remember what jiyong oppa tell me last week afterwhat i did to his wife

flashback:

i saw jiyong oppa name on my phone screen so i immediately answer the phone.

"neh oppa"i said.

"yah chae lin.this is my last warning to you.if  you ever touch or do something to my wife.you are going to lost your position in 2ne1.got it?"he  warning me in angry voice.beforethis jiyong oppa never mad at me but because of his wife he are now hate me.

"neh oppa"i answer..i wish kiko unnie never leave so that dara never come.

END OF FLASHBACK

 

------------------dara finally debut-------------

------------------thanks everyone------------