past vs future

my wedding story

JIYONG POV:

my face immediately change when i saw my wife's unconcious body at siwon lap.i run to him as i was eager to know the truth.

"yah.siwon.what happen to my wife?"i put my hand on dara face as i was kneel down both feet on the ground.

"wife?she's your wife"tae hwan ask but i just ignore him as i was too worried about dara.

"jiyong hyung.lets bring dara nuna to hospital first.i will explain later"siwon toldme before i carried dara in bridal style towards my car.

"hyung let me drive you car.you stay with dara nuna"he tellme.i just nodded and give himmy car key.when we settle inside my car.i put dara head on my lap and hold her hands tightly.as my other hand caress her beautiful face.

"dara.what happen to you"i ask before kiss her forehead.

after 15 minutes of driving,we finally arrive at hospital.we cover ourface to avoid people recognize us.siwon and i are now seating on the seat infront of the check up room.i turned to my left to look at siwon face.i know something is going on with dara,siwon and park tae hwan.

"what happen siwon.tell me"i finally blurted out.i saw he put one hand on his face before he could answer me.

"mianhae hyung.i fail to protect nuna from him."he answer me.but he answer are like incomplete puzzle.

"protect dara from who?"i ask him again.

"taehwan.i will tell you the whole story.actually dara nuna and i are childhood friend.dara nuna move to US when i was 6 years old.and she met tae hwan when she attending private school at the age 15 with scholarship.she and tae hwan are lover back then.but then she get hit by car to save tae hwan and her shoulder badly injured t.the doctor said she can no longer become a swimmer.all her dream are break into pieces.tae hwan left her at that time and never comeback.but today he show up again and said that he want to start all over again with dara nuna.he force dara nuna to comewith him.we fight a little and dara nuna fainted in front of us"he explain everything to me.say what.that water boy will never get to see my wife again.but then the doctor come out.

"dara kwon family"he call

"i'm her husband.what happen to her?"i ask the doctor


"her shoulder is slightly injured .so i want her to be careful next time.and i hope she avoid swimming or carry heavy thing.take care of her..she can go out today.i will take my leave now"the doctor tell us.

"hyung.i will settle the payment first"siwon tell me  and i just nodded before take a sit next to dara bed.i take a look at her beautiful face.i never imagine that she was a swimmer in the past and what shocking the most she is training under the same coach as taehwan.she is his lover first.but i wont let his be the next.i am the future while he just the past.

"hyung my manager is here.please take dara nuna to home as soon as she woke up.i will take my leave then"he tell me.

"neh.komawo siwon-ah"i tell him.after 15 minutes dara finally open her eyes.

"jiyong"she call my name.

"neh.jagiya"i said before kissing her hand.

"why am i here"she ask me.

"you faint in front of the gymnasium.siwon and i take you here"i answer and she just nodded.

"what the doctor said about my shoulder"she ask me again.

"it injured slightly.he doesnt want you to go swimming"i answer her.

"hmm..mianhae jiyong.i become a burden once again"she tell me before pouting.ikiss her cheek and i saw her blushing.

"you are never a burden.come lets go home."i take her hand and walk towards my car.

 

TAE HWAN POV:

WIFE.

does word keep on replaying on my mind.did dara get married with GD.i took my phone and call someone.

"hello"someone answer in other line.

" anneyoung TOP.this tae hwan.i wanna ask you something about my friend dara.did she get married?"i ask him before i heard he laugh.

"neh.she is GD wife now."he tell me.

"GD.are not him with kiko?"i ask TOP.

"ani.they already broke.GD and dara got married in US few months ago"he inform me.

"ouh.thaks TOP"i tell him before end the conversation.

so they are married.i guess i wont have a chance.i will just meet her tomorrow.

 TOMORROW

YG BUILDING.

i park my car before walking towards 2ne1 practice room to see dara.i walk until i saw the place i want to go.i open the door and reveal 2ne1 and big bang member.

"tae hwan.what bring you here"TOP ask me.

"i'm here to meet dara"once i answer.i saw dara and GD face change while the otherare look at dara intensely.

"i have nothing to said to you taehwan ssi"when she speak ssi.it immediately hurt my heart.

"i have dara.let me explain"i walk towards dara before GD blocking me.

"just explain here.water boy"GD tell me while smirking.his hand are holding dara hand tightly.

"i'm here to apologize about what happen 6 years ago,i made a mistake for leaving you before..i cannot face you back then while knowing thefact iwas the one who ruin your dream.thanks for save me. i never stop loving you.i hope you can forgive me even if i have no chance to be the special one.i hope i still can love you as a friend"i blurted out everything.i saw everyone are watching this drama.even a dance instructor are looking at us intensely.

"i already forgive you.i never blame you what happen.i should thank you instead.after i get invlove in accident.i found my love in music instead of sport.all the people around me especially oppa never leave me.because of you,i realize that a lot of people care about me.you make me stronger.i would like to said goodbye properly to you.anneyoung taewhan-ah."she said while handed me her hand for handshake.anneyoung is a goodbye but it also another hello for ourfriendship.i pull her into a hug.

"goodbye dara.i will take my leave now.thanks for everything"i hug her tightly.

"yah.thats my wife.water boy"GD shouted at me while everyone around us laugh.he stare as ready to kill me

 

he pull dara from me and held her hand tightly.

"goodbye tae hwan.i wish you the best"

"i will fly to US this afternoon.goodbye dara.take care of her GD.i will snatch her from you if you let her go"i tell

"i wont"he answer shortly.then i walk outfrom that room before tears are betray me.its does hurt but i have to let hergo as i only bring her pain.farewell is my gift to her.

"looks like you are home.my son"i heard a voice speak then i turned around.

"papa YG.looks like you dont tell them about dara"i tell YG.

"no.i dont.she is safer becoming GD wife then becoming my niece"he tell me.

"you dont tell her oppa.dont you?"i ask him once again.he smirk before anwering my question.

"no.i dont.he are away for few months"he tell me

"he will kill you.beware"i advice him befre walk away out this YG building

 

--------------------tae hwan gone--------------

--------------thank you for reading--------------

------------------do comment me----------