oppa is back

my wedding story

 

YOOCHUN POV:

Tohoshinki training in mountain are finally over.i really want to meet my sister dara and bring her to japan.

“eh yoochun.do you already check your email.they are thousand of email send to us”jaejoong hyung said to me when we are in the car ready to back to Tokyo.

“ah.neh.i will check now.”I said whie bringing my ladtop and open my email.they are right there are thousand of email sends to us for the past 5 months.

I check the email one by one.most of them are sends by our company in korea.actually we are filming a variety show in mountain.we are not allow to bring any phone or laptop and we must live there as a village people.

My eyes were attached to the email that were sends by nanny mina

From:nanny mina

Yoochun-ah.where are you.today is dara wedding day.she have to married to save your uncle company from bankrupt.call me when you read this message.she is marry to your mother bestfriend ‘s son.kwon ji yong

“mwoh?”I shouted like crazy people.my member are staring at me.

“yah.why are you shouted?”yunho hyung ask me.

“my sister are married ”I tell them.

“mwoh.our princess are married to who?lets kill that guy and snatch our princess”changmin said.

“you are truly voldemin maknae yah.eu kyang kyang”junsu laugh meanwhile i already take his phone out and dial nanny mina nombor.

“hello.nanny mina.where my sister go.is she still in US.”I ask nanny mina.

“yoochun-ah.she go to korea to work with your uncle.i call her last night and she say she is in japan.”nanny mina tell me.

“arasso nanny mina.i will find her by myself”I tell her and disconnect the phone call.

“jaejoong can you contact TOP and ask where are them.changmin try to contact siwon and ask him about the marriage.my sister in japan”I tell them and all of them look at me with disbelieving eyes.

 

TOP POV:

I was preparing myself to go to the practice room.after the proposal event earlier,I suddenly felt guilty for dara.i can see she is suffering from the situation.bom tell me that she cry every night.is all because of me and bom.if CL didn’t threaten dara that she will reveal our relationship to the public,I will tell jiyong who is dara instead of seeing him hating his own wife.suddenly my phone ring.i try to see the contact and it was my bestfriend jaejoong call me.

“hey jae wassup.is something wrong?”I ask him with my husky voice.

“TOP.where are you?”he ask me.

“ouh.i’m in japan for concert with your avex family”I tell him

“is all yg family there?”he ask me.

“neh.all of us are are here.including our new family member”I tell him once more.

“really.see you later”jaejoong tell me before disconnected the phone call.

SIWON POV:

We are in brazil for our world tour.suddenly someone call me,when I see changmin number.i immediately know it has something to do with dara.

“changmin-ah.is anything wrong that you call me”I answer the call.

“dara nuna is married to who?”he ask me.

“g-dragon”I answer him.i immediately tell him everything that happen.

 

YUNHO POV:

The situation become chaos when we find out dara was married to GD who is in the same time kiko mizuhara’s boyfriend.we never expect anything like this will happen.the worse is when we find out that GD have amnesia and forgot about dara.i know yoochun will try his best to bring dara back to US.

It take 5 hours before we arrive in Tokyo and it was already 9 am when we arrive at our dorm.i can see yoochun face Is somewhat gloomy.he may seem overprotective to his sister but actually he becoming like this because of their parents die when they still a child.

“yoochun-ah.i think all of us are ready to go to our company”I said to him while I can see him still staring at their parents picture.

“its all my fault for not taking care of dara.none of this will happen if I didn’t leave her”he said to me.

 

“its not your fault that everyone is using her for their own benefit.we will protect her since we are here.its our promise.”jaejoong said.

“neh yoochun hyung.we wont let their YG family or anyone hurt our princess”changmin said while touching yoochun shoulder.

“yoochun-ah.you know that we are family.dong bang shin ki family.we wont let everyone hurt our princess.they will know that they shouldn’t mess with us.they don’t call us dbsk for nothing.”junsu said

But then yoochun phone suddenly ring and all of us are staring at his phone with yuu name on it,

“yuu,whats wrong?”yoochun asked him

“what,dara are in the dancing room in avex.we will go there”we heard yoochun said.

“guys.lets go.we will bring the princess back to the castle”I said to them and all of us work towards our company van and heading towards AVEX.

 

JUNSU POV

As soon we arrive the AVEX entertainment,we immediately walk towards the main door.everyone was staring us.

“ohaiyo,dbsk”the receptionist greet us.

“ohaiyo,miko-chan.can I ask you something?”yunho ask the receptionist.

“yeh please”she tell yunho.

“I heard YG family is here.where can I meet them?”yunho ask her and I can see the receptionist face somewhat look like fell in love with our leader.

“ouh.YG family.they are in the main practice room next to your practice room yunho-ssan.i think they are still practice now for tomorrow concert.

 

 

We walk towards the room that they told us with style.i can see from yoochun face like he was ready to kill someone.we push the door and reveal the face of YG family member.i can see dara nuna eyes turn big once she saw us.

“anneyounghaseyou ,sunbaenim.”they are bow and greet us.

“anneyounghaseyou hoobaenim.how was your practice”I ask them while I can see that yoochun is staring at his twin.

“everything is great.i believe that we will make a great collaboration for the concert”G dragon told us.

“are you guys practicing for LOLLIPOP?are the new member going to perform lollipop along with you guys?”yoochun ask them while he keep his eye on his sister and he try his best not to let his anger out.

“neh.she’s not going to perform any special performance with us.she will only perform FIRE and I DON’T CARE.”CL tell us.

“that was better.because we are thinking to let dara perform with us for the special stage.i hope you guys don’t mind about this.”yunho tell them and I can see their face somewhat unhappy about the sudden question that yunho ask them.

“I’m not sure about this.sajangnim will get mad at us,if we do something without informing him”gd answer our question.

“you don’t have to worry about your sajangnim.i will inform him later.i will be fully responsible for what will happen later”yunho tell them.

“in the meantime,we will bring the new member with us”jaejoong said while holding dara hand and he bring her out of the practice room towards our practice room which is located next to their room.

“i guess its our cue to leave.we will take our leave now”yunho said while we just bow and take our leave.