forgotten love part 2

my wedding story

FORGOTTEN LOVE PART 2

DARA POV

“this is your fault.you should just disappear from jiyong oppa life”chae lin said while pointing me.

I just walk away and head towards jiyong room.once I reach the door,I open it and saw jiyong lying unconscious in the bed.i sit in the chair next to the bed.i hold his right hand and bring his back of hand to my mouth before I kissing it gently.

“why you sleep now jiyong.you should hear my answer first.i will never tell you my answer if you sleep like this”I tighten my hand to his without I realize tears already running down my cheek.

“please wake up jiyong.i will never ask for anything.i rather be the one that being hit than you.please wake up”I pray silently.

 

CHAELIN POV:

“jiyong oppa is already wake up”I heard taeyang oppa said to us when we are eating at cafeteria.

its been 2 week after sajangnim married to eun joo nuna and will be back after  a month.its also already 1 week after jiyong oppa accident.its all dara unnie fault.

“lets go now to his room”top oppa said.

All of us walk towards  jiyong oppa room.we open the door and saw jiyong oppa look clueless.

“oppa you are already awake”I ask him and he just nodded.

“can you remember us?”daesung ask while laughing.

“of course.you are daesung,seungri,TOP,youngbae,minzy,bom ,Cl.and you are.sorry miss I don’t remember you”I heard jiyong oppa calling each of our name but he forget about dara.this is the time that I will make oppa love kiko unnie too.

“you forget about her?”taeyang ask jiyong oppa.

“eh.forget?i don’t know who she is.is she important?”jiyong oppa said and I can see dara unnie face change to gloomy one.

“she is no one oppa.she just replacement for kiko unnie.she is dara”I tell jiyong oppa.all eyes are looking at me.

“eh.replacement?can she replace my fiancé.btw.where is your kiko unnie?”jiyong oppa ask us.

“unnie in japan.i will call her if you want”I tell him and I can see dara nuna walk away from the door.

“no.please don’t.i don’t want she to be worry about me.”he tell us while laughing totally forget about his wife.

“btw.we have a collaboration with avex family.so you will see kiko unnie there”I tell him.yes.we have a concert to attend with avex family.

“em..nice plan”he tell us.

 

DARA POV

 

“can you remember us?”daesung ask while laughing.

“of course.you are daesung,seungri,TOP,youngbae,minzy,bom ,Cl.and you are.sorry miss I don’t remember you”I heard jiyong oppa calling each of our name but he forget about ME.

“you forget about her?”taeyang ask jiyong

“eh.forget?i don’t know who she is.is she important?”jiyong said forget about me.only me.

“she is no one oppa.she just replacement for kiko unnie.she is dara”CL tell jiyong .i never knew the ex member is her fiance.he will avoid talking about kiko everytime I ask him

“eh.replacement?can she replace my fiancé.btw.where is your kiko unnie?”jiyong ask them.i just walk away from the door while teayang follow the doctor.

 

TAEYANG POV

After I heard jiyong forgot about dara.all of us except for CL immediately follow the doctor to his room to ask about this situation.

“doc what happen.why does he forget just one person”I ask the doctor.

“mr kwon got amnesia.its the effect of the accident.he will remember everything that happen 4 months ago slowly.please don’t burden him.just let her remember slowly”the doctor tell us and we walk out of the door.

“I think we shouldn’t tell jiyong hyung that dara is his wife.it will burden his head”seungri tell us his opinion.

“I disagree with it.dara is his wife,he have the right to know who is she”I tell them.they never knew how much she meant to him.he will get mad if he remember everything before we tell us who is dara.

“it just for temporary.we will tell him later”TOP said.this people is crazy.