dbsk jjang

my wedding story

 

DARA pov:

I was sitting on the floor in the practice room while the other are practicing for the lollipop. I was just staring at them who are dancing for the choreography.i kind a feel left out.suddenly the practice room door being open by someone.i try to take a peek and saw dbsk member which is my brother.

“anneyoughaseyou sunbaenim.”we greet them.i saw my twin immediately staring at me.

“anneyounghaseyou hoobaenim.how was your practice”yunho ask them

“everything is great.i believe that we will make a great collaboration for the concert”G dragon told them

 “are you guys practicing for LOLLIPOP?are the new member going to perform lollipop along with you guys?”yoochun ask them while he keep his eye on me.

“neh.she’s not going to perform any special performance with us.she will only perform FIRE and I DON’T CARE.”CL tell them

“that was better.because we are thinking to let dara perform with us for the special stage.i hope you guys don’t mind about this.”yunho tell them and I can see their face somewhat unhappy about the sudden question that yunho ask them.

“I’m not sure about this.sajangnim will get mad at us,if we do something without informing him”gd answer yunho question question.

“you don’t have to worry about your sajangnim.i will inform him later.i will be fully responsible for what will happen later”yunho tell them.

“in the meantime,we will bring the new member with us”jaejoong said while holding my hand and bring me out of the practice room towards another practice room which is located next to our room.

“yah.dara are you married now?”jaejoong ask me when we are inside their practice room.

“neh.jaejoong-ah.did yoochun mad at me”I ask him.

“of course I mad at you.but most of all,I mad at myself.i was the reason they take advantage on you.i was fail to protect you.”he tell me while bringing his two hand on his face.i immediately hug him.

“aniya.oppa.its my fault.please don’t blame youself.”I said to him.

“dara,please promise to me.after everything is over.we will go back to united states.”yoochun said to me.

“I cant promise you oppa.my husband is here.give me some time to think”I tell him.

“alright.its up to you.now,come lets practice for the concert”yoochun said to us.

“wait a minute guys,what song are we going to perform?”yunho asked us and all of us just shake our head as a sign that we also didn’t know what song are we going to perform.

“heol,that’s why don’t do something without plan hyung”changmin said while smirking.

“how about all of us compose a new song”