forgotten love part 3

my wedding story

FORGOTTEN LOVE PART 3:

DARA POV:

Its been a week since jiyong been discharge from the hospital and its also been a week since I move to 2ne1 dorm

Flashback:

“dara unnie.i want you to bring all your stuff and move to 2ne1 dorm”cl tell me

“why?”iask her back

“because jiyong oppa will be shock if he saw you there.i don’t want him to be sick again.do you got it.all of this happen because of you”she tell me.

Yeah you right.it happen because of me.i should be the one to die.i promise that I will do whatever it take for him to be awake including having him forget about me.

-end of flashback-

Jiyong has been treated me like a criminal since he have been discharge from the hospital.everyone distance theirself from me except for bom and taeyang.i really miss suju member,hyun suk samchon and oppa.

“miss please close your phone.we are almost arrive in japan”the flight attendants told me.

When we finally arrive in Tokyo airport.we immediately heading towards our company car.when we inside the car,I look at the window to see the view of Tokyo city.japan hold thousand of memory of me.

Finally we arrive in avex.i walk outside the car and saw a beautiful tall lady running towards jiyong and hugging him.

“honey.do you miss me”I heard jiyong said.tears are almost being break from my eyes.but I keep holding back my tears.

“of course  I miss you”she said before kissing jiyong.i immediately turn back to cry but suddenly I saw a pair of arm hugging me tightly.

“cry if you want.yuu is always here for you”I heard the voice said.i immediately look the owner of the voice face.

“shiruta yuu.yuu is that you?”I ask him back.

“yah santokki.how can you forget your first kiss”he tell me back.my face turn red immediately.he wipe the remaining tears in my eyes.

“what kiss.i’m only try to save you”I tell him back.

Flashback:

It was late at school.i try to practice swimming.suddenly I heards some voice asking for help.i mmediately run towards the swimming gym and saw someone almost drowning.i jump in the pool and bring him up.he remain unconscious.i have know choice except for CPR and I do it.that goes my first kiss.

After that incident we become close but when he have to move back to japan 4 years before.the contact is off just like that.

-end of flashback-

 

SHIRUTA YUU POV:

I was in avex for recording my last song that was written by a famous songwriter “the star”.i walk out from my car and saw the back of someone that I knew.

“is that dara”I said to myself

My guess was right when she turn around.i saw the tears running down her face.she look so fragile that I want to protect her.i immediately walk towards her and hug her tighty.

“cry if you want.yuu is always here with you”I tell her and she immediately look at me while widen her eyes.i wipe the remaining tears in her eyes.

“shiruta yuu.is that you”she ask me and widen her eyes more.she look so cute that I wanna .

‘yah ssantokki.how can you forget your first kiss”I and her face immediately turn red.

“what kiss.i only try to save you”she answer while stuttering.so cute.i look around when I saw someone staring at me.it was GDRAGON and KIKO.i heard that he lost a few months memory and I guess the memory he saw me before with kiko is also lost.

 

JIYONG POV:

I cannot stop look at dara.i thought she was really beautiful when I first saw her. But when chae lin told me that dara is the reason why kiko cannot join 2ne1.I feel really angry that sometimes I hurt her with my word.

Flashback:

“jiyong what do you want for your birthday?”dara ask me when we practice for lollipop choreography.

“I want you to leave and give kiko place in 2ne1”I tell her.i can see tears are forming in the corner of her eyes.it feel so hurt when I hurt her.

“lets practice”jae wook oppa told us.

-end of flashback-

 

When I saw kiko,I immediately hug her .but then I saw something that make my heart beating like crazy.i saw someone hug dara tightly.it was shiruta yuu.i hate it.i hate when I saw some other guys touch her.i keep my eyes on her and yuu but then someone touch my shoulder when I turn around it was taeyang.

“jiyong.i need to tell you something the night after tomorrow.”he tell me.

“tell me what?”I ask him.

“I will tell you what happen the past few months before you got your amnesia”he whisper to me.

“minasan(everyone)lets go to practice for tomorrow concert.”kiko said but I can see she kind a sad for not singing a korean song as the Korean song will be dara part.i just hope she will leave.

DARA POV:

After we practice for the concert tomorrow,we go to avex cafeteria to eat.kiko are always with jiyong.we reach our table.

“eotteohkhae they only have 9 chair here”kiko said and jiyong immediately look at me as telling me to go.

“gwenchana I will eat there”I said while pointed at the place where I will sit

“really.i will go with you dara”taeyang said to me.

“no,i want to eat alone bae”i said to him and go the other table.but then yuu was once again infront of me while holding my hand.

“yuu?”i said while looking at his face.

“something was not right,i knew it.blurt it out”he say to me and i tell him everything that happen to me.

“dara,come on”bom call me and immediately follow them towards practice room

Yuu pov:

“i will do something for you,dara”