its you

my wedding story

YG POV:

after everything that involve the contract settle.i immedietly when down towards the YG cafeteria.i was hungry since i rushed to here to settle everything involving the contract.after kiko leave 2ne1 having problem to produce new album.although i know my nephew will fire me soon.what important now is the girl album.i have to ask a help from dara since she is the only girl among the 10 person i personally trained.she is also beautiful and will bring the harmony in 2ne1

when i arrive YG cafeteria i saw the cafe ahjumma looking weirdly at me.

"eh.sajangnim.you are here?"she ask me.i rarely have a breakfast here since i cook my own breakfast at home.

"neh.ahjumma give me the best set you have

after waited for few minute she handed my breakfasttome which is rice,kimchi,tofu and a few side dishes

i try to find a sit and i saw all my boy and girl in one place i immediately walk towards them and settle myself beside GD.all of them are looking me with weird face except for GD who are now staring at his phone.ouh.how much i love GD right now.

"why are you all looking at me"i ask themwhile eating my breakfast.

"hyung the weather today must not right?"teddy told me.i know he try to irritated me.

"yah.what is wrong.i pay for all of this."i tell them.

"sajangnim.is siwon really here"bom is such a spoiled.how dare he ask about siwon when i'm eating.

"ayigoo..bom-ah.why you talk about that boy.i lost all my appetite now.if you want to marry.he is not the right one for you"i have to tell bom before he falling in love with siwon.

"hyung,about the new girl.is she here?"teddy ask me curiously.

"neh.i'm already sign the contract with her"i told them.i know all ofthem are mad at me for replacing kiko.but that girl is really frustating me.she involve in a lot of scandal and i'm tired to cover all of them.i only do it because of company reputation and because i dont want GD to be hurt when they say something bad abouther.i let out a heavy sigh.

"i dont think she can replace kiko"chaelin said

"he will not replace kiko.kiko is replacing for her.she is the original member for this group and actually the first one i think before 2ne1 was built.but back then she has to refuse all this bid because she is studying plus her brother will kill me right away.i was dying to let her enter this group.dont doubt my decision"i said before i saw someone familiar walk towards me.it was donghae,leeteuk,shindong,wookie and zhoumi.eh what are they doing here.they walk toward me before greet me.all the people in the table immediately looking at them.

"anneyoung oldman"lee teuk said.ouh i hate thet bet why would i make that bet with them.

"yah.how dare you.do you want suju to be disband"i threaten him a little

"anneyounghaseyo sajangnim"there was donghae and zhoumi greet me.i love this two men.the king of tears and gentle mimi.

"why are you here?"i ask them

"we plan to make a suprise lunch for santokki.the other are already in the restaurant"shindong told me.

"where are them?"lee teuk ask me.

"they having a tour around YG"all the people in the table are shock.they didnt know that this kid are like my son.they are now seating one table with us too.thatis what i love this big table.a lot of people can sit together

they puttheir phone o the table just like jiyong.after a few minutes of talking suddenly donghae phone vibrated.there is a message or more exactly is voice message.

"ayigoo.when this dawon(dara and siwon) together they are weird even send a voice message to me"he open the message to be heard.

"hyung please save us.we are in dance room,dara nuna in danger"donghae face are turn pale.  after a few second we heard a song that be play in the cafe 'way back into love' and it was dara and siwon voice.then we saw the first person that run towards the practice room is GD and taeyang then follow by suju member.when we reach the elevator,we wait for the elevator to open.as soon as it open we saw a young boy already faint inside the elevator.i know it soo hyun the one that beat this  young boy .i should expel him when siwon told me too.i ask 2ne1 to take care of the boy but as soon as i turn around the other guy are already  using the atair to go to 6th floor.i also run towards the emergency stair to catch up with them.

when i reach the dance room i haerd something that i cannot believe.

 

GD POV:

i was too lost on my own world.then i saw yg after a few moments i saw suju memberi wasnt pay attention to their conversation.but then i heard donghae say dawon.who is dawon?siwon is siwon.when donghae open the voice message it was so loud that all of us can heard it clearly.

"hyung please save us.we are in dance room,dara nuna in danger"after i heard dara name my mind completely when blank.all i know for now is to save her from that crazytrainee.yah i remember how soo hyun usedto beat siwon before.he almost kill him if not we are there to beat him.i also ask a few times for hyung to expel himfrom YG.but hyung said he is talented artist.

i keep running towards the stair because i know if i wait for the elevator.that stupid boy might do something harm to my wife.i keep running until i reach the dance room.i try to open but the door is locked.luckily i till havethe spare key of this room inside my shoes.after i open the room,i know that my guess was right after all that dara they talking about is my dara.

"what you guys do huh?"i ask soohyun and the gang,then he run towards me to stab me with his knife but i kick the knife away and punch him.then come the other guy who help me to punch the other soo hyun gang.then i saw dara is crying while siwon is hugging her.i immediately take our bracelet from soo hyun hand when he already faint and walk toward dara and siwon.when they pulled away from each other i immediately hold dara arm

"what do you think you doing GD hyung.we will take dara nuna home"siwon said to me  whiletry to hold dara but i keep staring at dara.

"i will take her home"i said while staring at siwon intensely as ready to kill him.the other  guy are silently watching us.

"gwenchana i will back with sajangnim"i heard dara said while my hand are still in her hand now.

"what make you think you will go alone.huh wifey"i said and  i see everyone face are as shock as siwon.

"yah tokki.is he jiyong?"lee teuk ask dara shockly.i kiss her on the lips.

"neh.she is my wife.sandara kwon"i said.

"what is the meaning of this"i heard yg hyung said and all of them are as shock as sajangnim and dara are blushing.i dont care about them all i care is dara.

"goodluck ji."taeyang said before he put a sign thumbs up while laughing

 

---so he already met dara-----

----thanks for reading----

-----commented please-------