i found you all.

my wedding story

DONGHAE POV:

the room suddenly become quiet when GD kiss dara.

"neh,this is my wife.sandara kwon"he said while chuckling.

"eh"everyone shouted at the same time because we all feel shocked.i heard GD just broke up with kiko.there is no way he will forget about kiko and marry dara.but his smile and the way he look at dara.its not the same when he look at kiko.it looks full of love and lust.as her close friend,i also want the best for her.i dont want her to be hurt the same way tae hwan hurt her.

suddenly we heard YG hyung said

"what is the meaning of this"he said while looking at ourface one by one.oh crap.we forget to tell him that dara got married.

"yah GD.do you get married without i notice"he said while looking at GD.but GD were chuckling non stop and dara is now in his arm.oh no,dont tell me they already did "that".her brother will kill us for letting it happen before he test GD.yeah you heard meright.every single guy that one to court him must passing our test.until now only tae hwan pass all the test but he still end up a useless person.

"neh sajangnim.dont get mad at her.its my choice"GD answer gentlely.ok.he pass the gentle part.

"ani.sajangnim.its my choice."i heard dara said.i know she started fall in love with her husband.i will try to convince her brother when he back from his tough training.

"hmm...gwenchana.you are both like my child.i never really said thet no marriage within the family.but please keep it secret until we find the solutions.dara will debut next week"we heard YG said.

"neh sajangnim"gd said before bowing and continue chat with dara.

"old man looks like you lost another bet.should you receive a class from siwon and me"lee teuk hyung was laughing while staring at YG hyung.

"aish.this casanova club.when will you find the true love"yg hyung are nagging at siwon and leeteuk.

.oh.now i remember the bet.if one of his 10 trainee  get married before him.he must receive an advice from siwon.heol.unlucky you hyung.dara just get married.but then we heard someone else voice in the door.

"anneyoung.look like i miss something"there you go the real culprit is here.he walk to dara before hugging her tightly.i can see uneasiness in GD face.he was jealous.

"i miss you.dara-ah"he said loudly and clearly before GD decided to grab dara arm and drag her out of this place.after they are missing from our sight.all eyes are now in this flower boy.we are ready to beat this boy.

"JRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR"we shouted before chasing him around YG entertaintment.

 

CL POV:

after i ask Bom unnie and minzy to send that trainee to the hospital.i walk to the dance room before i saw GD hyung dragging some woman and walk toward the other direction.i can see his back from where i astanding.after one minute i heard a loud shout probably from the suju oppa calling someone name JR and i saw all of them chasing a man and run toward the other side.after shooking my head,i saw sajangnim walk out of the door and i immediately walks towards him.

"ouh chaelin-ah.whats wrong"he ask me.

"sajangnim.remember our promise.i hope you dont break it"i told him before turning and walk away.

FLASHBACK

"kiko unnie,where are you going?"i ask her when i saw she packing all of her clothes.

"i will go back to japan.Gd just broke up with me.please keep my place here"she ask me while crying.

"i will unnie.no one can replace you"i promise her.i will try my best to keep her place as 2ne1 member.that newgirl will have to go before unnie comeback.

-END OF FLASHBACK-

GD POV

my other member are already out of the dance room bringing soo hyun and the gang with them.but before TOP hyung leave he mouthing something to me.

'tell me the detail later.your wife is beautiful'top mouthing.

i keep hearing siwon and leeteuk hyung irritated Yg hyung and also immitating him.donghae in the other corner looks like he was thinking deeply.suddenly.we heard a voice in the door.

"anneyoung.looks like i missing something"upon hearing those voice everyone eyes are on him.he walk toward my wife and hugging her before he said 

"i miss you.dara-ah"he keep on higging tightly.once they released from each other.i immediately grab dara hand and bringging her out of the place.

"jiyong-ah"she keep calling me while i dragging her towards the elevator.i think she can guess that i'm jealous now.how can she have so many male friend.all her male friends are every korean woman ideal type.once the elevator reach the ground floor.i dragging her towards my benteley car and sttleher on the passenger seat.i;m driving out of the YG buliding and ready to bring her toward my fav place.

"how are you?"i ask her after a long silence in the car

"i'm fine.how are jiyong-ah"she ask me back.

"i'm not fine after i found out you lost"i tell her.i can see her almost crying face and i driving more faster.

once we reach the place.iimmediately walk to her side and bring her out.

"wow.nice house"she said

"thanks"i tell her before dragging her inside the house.

"is this your house"she ask me while widen her eyes.so cute

"ani.this is your"i said and i can see her confuse face.

"i dont remember by any house"she keep mumbling alone.i sneak my arm arond her waist and back hugging her.

"i buy this for my future wife before.you are my wife so this is your house"i tell before kiss her cheek. i dont know why i  act so differently infront of her.i love hugging her and kissing her.it feel so right.

"so this is our house" she said before smiling ear to ear and blushing.i drag her toward the sofa and we sit together.suddenly i put my head in her shoulder

"i dont get any sleep from yesterday.can you accompany me"i ask her while my head in her shoulder.she brought my head towards her lap.

"sleep here.its more comfortable"she said while massaging my head and i immediately when to sleep.this is the beest sleep i ever get.

"jagiya goodnight"she said before kissing my forehead.

 

---this is the update----

-----please comment------

---do add me.if u want to be my friend----

----thanks for reading-----

------bow 90 degree-----