dont say goodbye

my wedding story

 

Don’t say goodbye:

BOM pov:

After finishing performing for fire and I don’t care.dara suddenly come and hugging me.

“dara,I’m sorry.i was so selfish”I said to her almost crying

“its okay bommie ah.thanks for always for protecting me all this time. Promise me you and top will always be together.take care of minzyfor me”she said while still hugging me

“I promise you,dara.mianhae.”I said to her.

“dara nuna.yoochun hyung was looking for you”seungri said and reveal the other big bang member.

“arasso,seungri ah.can I hug you guys.i need some luck for next performance”dara said to them.

“sure why not.come”taeyang said as welcoming her.she hug him and other big bang member but she start forming her plastic smile after hugging GD.

BEHIND THE STAGE:

DARA pov:

“ready for the stage”yunho ask dara.

“yeah.lets rock it”I answer him and we perform.

(jaejoong)

Why did I end up falling for you?

No matter how much time has passed

I still thought you were right here

But you’ve already chosen a different path

(dara)

Why couldn’t I call out to you at all?

Every day and night growing emotions

And words overflow

But I realized that

They’d never reach you again

(xiah)

Since that day I first met you

I felt like I already knew you

You and I melded into each other so smoothly

 

It was natural for me to be where you were

(max)

The two of us grew up together

(dara)

But you’ve already chosen a different path

(xiah)

Why did I end up falling for you?

No matter how much time has passed

I still thought you were right here

Now we can’t turn back

(yunho)

The special meaning held by this day

Today you stood with a happy expression

You looked beautiful while praying to god

 

(yoochun)

But I wasn’t the one next to you

And the image of you receiving blessings

Of that how could I let go?

(dara)

Why did I end up falling for you?

How we were before

We can’t return to it anymore (I’ve thought it through, thought it through)

 

Why didn’t I hold on to your hand?

No matter how much time has passed

You should’ve always been by my side (never changing)

 

But still, even if I’m nowhere near you anymore

………………………………………………………………….

After we finish the song the audience immediately cry and respond for us to encore for the song

FLASHBACK:

I was hugging all of the big bang member then it was jiyong turn to hug me.i hug him while saying “sayonara jiyong ssi.this is last farewell” in my heart before I leaving.

IN 2NE1 AND BIG BANG DRESSING ROOM:

“that song was totally great”taeyang said.

All of them can relate that song to dara situation.

“I’m sorry,dara”top said in his heart when he see the performance.

TOP POV:

 

After the performance was over.all of them was left in silence.they feel touch by the harmony performance.then someone knock on their door and when they open reveal the face of sajangnim with his wife.

“hi guys.congrats.by the way,where is dara?what is kiko doing here?”sajangnim ask us.we can see that he was angry.

“dara was with dbsk member.kiko is here to replace her”gd answer it for us.

“what?dbsk?omg he was back.why would kiko replacing dara when she was the one who leave in the first place.”sajangnim said and bring his phone out from his pocket.

“whos back sajangnim?kiko leave?guys what is happening after I lost my memory.please tell me”gd ask while staring at all of us.

“what your lose your memory?what the hell is happening.this boys must bring dara with him”sajangnim mumbling.

“if they don’t want to tell you what was happening.i will tell you what is happening”reveal the yunho face infront of the door .

“ouh,yunho.where is dara.where yoochun take her?”sajangnim ask yunho and the other 3 member except yoochun are behind him.

“ayigoo,samchon.yoochun will kill you.he already find out that you are the one who bring dara to korea”changmin said to yg.

“ayigoo.he will kill me”sajangnim said.

“here we go.this is for you”yunho said while giving a ring to gd.gd just take it and try to identified it.

“don’t they tell you that you lose your memory?”changmin ask.

“no,they don’t tell me anything”gd said.

“few months ago.you were back to US and because of your mom,you even got married there.you was there after broke up with this lovely fiancée of you”jaejoong said while pointing at kiko.

“wife?i have a wife?where is she?tell me”gd ask them while staring at the ring in his hand.

“this guy here.who is your wife uncle bring her korea to become artist.then you got into accident and this people who claim they are your best friend didn’t even tell you that dara is your wife.just to protect themselves,they are willing to see her suffer.and to answer your next question.dara already left this country with her brother. after seeing the sudden proposal last night,she was thinking of giving up the whole thing and go back to the place where she belong from  the start.where no one can use her nor hurt her moreover betray her.think GD.what have you done and say to her all this time”yunho said while tapping on gd back.all of them including sajangnim remains silence.

“I have a wife.she is dara.the girl that I ask to leave in return for someone who leave me to comeback.how cruel you guys.you guys should tell me she was my wife. I was stupid”jiyong said while cryng. Little by little all the memory come to his mind.

“I’m sorry ji,I should tell you”taeyang said while trying to calm his down.

"will your guys sorry bring her back to my life?"gd ask and leave that place.

'i'm so disappointed with you guys.you shouldnt hurt her wether she is my niece or not"sajangnin said and leave that place.