forgotten love

my wedding story

Forgotten love

Jiyong pov:

I was gasping hard after practice for Japanese comeback.i sit in the corner of the room.i bring a eyes catching red box out of my pocket and smile meaningfully.

“hyung what with the ring?”seungri ask me while he seat next to me.

“I want to propose your daranuna”I tell him.i can see he widen his eyes while looking at me with shocking look.

“are you sick hyung.you guys are already married for four months now”he tell me while he try to reach his bottle.

“yeah.i know but this time I want to reveal everything.i want she to be my wife in public eyes”I tell him.he almost choke hearing my statement.but I do want to reveal everything to the public and forget everything about kiko.

“bye guys .i need to go somewhere”I tell them before walk out from the dance room.

 

DARA POV:

I was waiting for jiyong at the garden behind our company.he tell me to come wait for him at this place.

Flashback:

We are at jiyong house was preparing to go to YG entertainment for our group practice.

“jagiya”he call me while back hugging me.

“nehjiyongah”I answer him.

“today at 7 please wait for me at the garden behind YG entertainment”he say before we taking our leave to YG entertainment

-end of flashback-

I take a look around me.everything was beautiful.there is a road between Yg entertainment and the garden.i saw a puppy in the center of the road.the puppy reminds me of gaho.i walk towards the puppy and take it with both of my hand.then I heard someone call my name.i turn around and saw a car almost hit me.i was waiting but someone push me towards the side road and I heard a loud crash like an accident.i open my eyes and saw jiyong lying full of blood all round his body.

“jiyong”I shout and run towards him.i take his head and put it in my lap.

“dara-ah.mywife.married me please.saranghae”he take a ring and give it to me before he collapsed unconsciously in my arm.

“jiyong.”I shout once again

 

TAEYANG POV:

The dance room was a total chaos when we heard jiyong got involve in accident while he trying to save dara.after informing the 2NE1 girls.we immediately heading towards the hospital.

AT HOSPITAL

I saw dara was crying in front of waiting room and chaerinn was heading towards her.suddenlychaelin slap dara.

“your.because of you jiyongoppa cannot be with kiko.because of you jiyongoppa might be die”she said while trying to hit dara and bom was there to drag chaerin away from dara.

“unnie,please don’t mad at dara unnie.jiyong oppagonna be ok”I then heard minzy said those word while crying.seungri try to calm chaerin down while TOP  hyung try to calm bom and daesung was hugging minzy to give her comfort.dara still remains silent and shivering.i can see blood all over her arm.this is the girl that the great leader love so much.i try to walk towards her to calm herself down but suddenly the doctor come out from the emergency room.

“doctor.how was jiyong”I ask the doctor.

“he have pass the critical time.but there is minor injured in his head.we still unsure about this.we have to wait until mr.kwon gain concious”the doctor tell us.

“thank you doctor”tophyung said before the doctor take his leave.

“this is your fault.you should just disappear from jiyongoppalife”chaelin said while pointing dara.dara then take her leave towards jiyongroom.all of us just looking at her body that a little shivering probably shock from the earlier incident.

“yah.chaelin.you shouldn’t said like that to dara”I said to chaelin.i know she think that jiyong cheat on kiko to married dara.but she doesn’t know the truth behind jiyong marriage.

“but hyung if dara nuna doesn’t be that careless.this accident probably never happen”seungri said while the other just nodded.

“jiyong will be sad if something happen to dara.i hope you guys will just shut up”I said to them before walking to jiyong room.when I reach his room,I saw dara cry while holding jiyong hand.

 

*sorry for the late update everyone.i have my future study and cant update this story before