tomorrow

my wedding story

 

Tomorrow

DARA POV:

We are in the airport waiting for our planes to go to united states. Our home is waiting for us.

“are you ready to go back to home?”my oppa ask me while holding my hand

“I was ready oppa”I said while wiping the remaining tears in my eyes.

“oppa feel sorry for you.we should forget what happen korea and start your new life in states.oppa will settle everything here”my oppa said.

“united states flight in 11pm”I heard the announcement.

“come on dara.thats our flight”oppa said while holding my hand and we walk towards the departure door but then suddenly hug me from behind.

“don’t leave me”I heard a familiar voice speaks to my ear.

“what are you doing here?”my oppa ask.

 

JIYONG POV:

I walk outside our dressing room and crying wgile looking at the ring that I given to dara.

“what have I done to you?i don’t want to lose you.but I don’t know where to find you.please give me some hint”I said to the ring.but then someone was tapping in my shoulder.i turn around to see the person and I found the other 4 member of dbsk and JR.

“what are you waiting for.come we will help you get your wife back”changmin said.

“we call this ‘dbsk cupid operation’eu kyang kyang”junsu said.

INSIDE THE CAR;

“do you remember me?”jr said to me.

“neh,you are jr right?”I said to jr.

“wow.your memory is back.do you know that I felt sorry for lying to you and dara.actually your mom and my dad plan to get you married to dara. But we know that yoochun will against it since he hate arrange marriage the most. So your mom set up the trap that will make sure you dara get married”jr said to me.

AIRPORT:

“this is the last time we going to help you.go get your wife men.we are rooting on you”dbsk member said and smile at each other.i immediately run towards the departure door.when I saw some familiar figure.i immediately hug her from behind.

“don’t leave me”I speak to her ear.

“what are you doing here?”yoochun ask me.

“jiyong.are you here?”dara said and I can see tears start forming in her eyes.

“dara don’t leave me.i’m sorry for not recognise you.i already remember everything”I told her.

“no.you cant hurt her anymore”yoochun said.

I put both knees in the floor and with the ring in my hand,infront of everyone.

“will you marry me sandara park?”I propose him infront of everyone in the airport.i can hear some flashing and everything,but I don’t care about my mage anymore.i will do everything to make sure she’s mine.

“of course I do”sandara said and immediately hug me.

“thanks jiyong for remember everything”dara said in her heart.

“looks like we make a mistake for not telling the whole story to jiyong.”taeyang said..

“yeah.it was a mistake from the start when we didn’t tell cl what kiko do to jiyong”bommie said as they watching the scene and they are standing not far away from dara and jiyong.

“that’s not important anymore.they prove that they belong to each other.kiko was gone once again”top said and all big bang member and 2ne1 girls exclude jiyong and dara are staring at top bcuz they don’t realise kiko was leaving again.

“what was more important is we “dbsk” is the one who brought them together”jaejoong and the other who coming from behind said that.

“we should make this story into drama”yunho said.

“you guys always left me out”jr said.

“yah.i hate you rat.why didn’t you tell me kiko cheat on jiyong oppa”cl said to seungri and everyone are watching their cat and rat drama.

“should we become a cupid to another couple.”changmin said and dbsk member suddenly laughing meaningly

THE END