you are my twins

my wedding story

 

u are my twins

 

yoochun pov:

after one hour of thinking,all of us still not getting any idea how to write our new song and what the theme would be. If I just leave it to dara to write this song,it will make all of us look weak.we are tired since the mountain training that just ended up last night.

“guys,how about we try to get something to eat first”I pointed out my idea to them.

“yeah,I also think that yoochun was right.we should grab something to eat first before we think of something else”yunho said.

“then what are you guys waiting for?who let will pay for the meal.eu kyang kyang”junsu said while grab my twins hand with him.

Yeah if u are in ur right mind.you might thinking that we supposed to be all charming and luxurious artist.but that was not ourself.we are no one before we become someone.thats why we always remind ourself not to forget our true colour.the real us.

“hey yoochun.come on”jae said that bring me back to life.

All of us walking towards the cafeteria.i was holding dara hands and smile at her.as convincing that I will always be here for her.and she was mouthing to me that she was alright.

But suddenly we saw the YG family together was eating in their table. All of them was looking at us an I can see the glare come from GD. Eventhough he forget everything.his heart must remember something,how come they didn’t tell him what was happening. Lucky enough I let them go because I don’t want dara to feel sad.but if they dare to hurt her,I wont let them go.

“ouh sunbaenim.want to eat with us?”taeyang asked us.

“its ok.i woud like to treat this lovely girl with special treat from my member”I said to them and I can see them widen their eyes.

“we would eat there.come dara”yunho said.

GD POV:

I can see dara from far but then I notice someone was holding her hand and it was yoochun.i don’t know why,but my heart is beating faster then never.i don’t feel like this when I see kiko with other guys.does this girl spell me.

“ouh sunbaenim.want to eat with us?”taeyang asked them

“its ok.i woud like to treat this lovely girl with special treat from my member”I heard what yoochun said and I widen my eyes

“we would eat there.come dara”yunho said while grabbing dara hand.why would this girl have to be guy magnet.

“ouh.looks like that girl have found her new victim to be”kiko said with her slumber.

“yah.you don’t know her.dont ever judge her”taeyang said to kiko.

“ouh,ji,I forget to give you the things that the hospital give to you.this things was with you when you got involve in accident”TOP hyung said while giving me the small box.i open it and suddenly.

“omg,baby it was for me right?we are going to get married guys”kiko half shouted like being possess after she see the ring.

I try to peek at the dbsk member and dara.i see all of them was hugging dara and they left the cafeteria instead of congratulating me.i don’t think this is the right thing to do.

 

BOM POV:

“mianhae dara.it was all our fault”bom said at her heart and look at TOP who are infront of her

DARA pov:

“oppa,I got a new idea for the song”dara said after seeing the scene that happen just now.everytime she got a new idea for song,it was because something bad or really good happen.

“cry if u want.oppa is here.i know you are sad”I said to her while hugging her.i don’t care what people will say.this is my twins and I will protect her.