before we met

my wedding story

DARA POV:

i heard a loud knock infront of my door.i took a few step before pulling the door knob and open the door.i was ready to fire the real culprit who dare to disturb my beautiful sleep right now.i rubbing my eyes before see the face that could make a thousand die with his simple smile.

i was yawning a little before calling his name.

"ayigoo..what do you want siwon.i almost thought CSI bumping on my room"i said to almost nagging.

"yah..dara nuna.hyungnim told me to wake you up because today is your first day to work at 'old man' office.dont you want the job"he say in exxagerating way.he would not be called "drama boy" for nothing.

"yah.its your teacher ok.called him SAM or samchon.what time is it?"yeah you right.uncle hyun suk is siwon teacher before his leave uncle company and join suju.

"heol.he only teach me to be a comedian.its already 9.15 am.you better wake up.your casting is in 10.30am"siwon told me before rubbing my head.among the super junior member.i am the close to siwon and donghae.

i take 20 minutes to shower and make up before going down towards the dining room to eat breakfast with siwon and kyuhun.

"eh.where the other boys?"i ask siwon and kyuhun.i think siwon and kyuhun just arrive from china because when i ask leeteuk last night,he toldme they will arrive today.

"emm..all of them already leave for job.some are DJ-ing and some are in the company practice for our comeback"kyuhun answer me before eat the toast.

"how about the two of you?"i ask them.i see siwon is currently read the newspaper.

"i will sleep first and go to the company at 12.we just arrive a few hour and i really need some rest now"kyuhun told me

"i already clean my schedule to accompany you to go see the old man.hyung told me to be your bodyguard today since in YG

there are so many handsome man"he told me while staring at my eyes.he surely got a seduction skill.

after a few minutes:

"nunaaa..anneyoung.i need to sleep.good luck for casting"kyuhun said before hugging me.

"neh.kyuhun ssi."i tell him

"nuna.come on lets go"siwon said before took a glance at his new branded watch and bring me toward their garage.there 

are so many beautiful car.but siwon headed to the black car.

"heol.what a day" i said before riding his black mercedes car.

 

JIYONG POV:

INSIDE YG STUDIO

"everytime i come close to you,everytime i feeling you"i finish my new lyric today.just by thinking of dara there are so many new 

idea to write a new song.i took a glance at my phone screen to see is there any call from my private investigator.i really need to see dara.i miss her.its so weird.i  know her for a lttle times but i have already fall in love with her.i remeber when i first see 

her in my mother house.she looks so beautiful and fragile that i think i wanna protect her when i see her with her cousin i get 

jealous easily without i'm notice it.i'm not drunk at that night because i only drink a small amount.i do it because i already feel i love her and i wanna make her mine.

"hyunggggg"i heard the voicesound like maknae call me.i turned around and my thought was right.it was that rat

he come to sit to the sit next to me.he take a paper infront of me and read my lyric.

"i flustered so much at your 3 letter name"seungri eyes widen as he read my lyric

:hyung,who the 3 letter name.tell me"he ask almost like pleading.i just ignore him and walk away to go to our yg cafeteria.

i'm not hungry buti surely need energy to find my wife.i took a breakfast and walk toward taeyang and TOP.

"hyung tell me"seungri pleading me before take asit  infront me.

"tell you what"i said sarcastically.before taeyang and TOP KNOCK the maknae head while mouthing him 

'shut up or you line will be decreased' and the maknae finally shut up before his eyes look at our behind.we also turn around following his eyes and we saw 2ne1 girl  with teddy oppa

"cat..here"seungri say before earning a deathly glare from chaelin.as expected cat and dog of yg family.

"ouh hyung.whats up"i greet teddy hyung in hip hop style.the other gril took a stip infront of us and they started the conversation  with the boys.i took a glance at my phone hoping there be another call.

TOP POV:

i seriously  become crazy with GD behaviour since he comeback from US.he keep on looking his phone non-stop.i know

something must be going on.i think he is expecting a call from that fish(kiko) to come back to him.its not like i hate kiko.fi heard from bom,kiko always bringing another guy to their apartment even when she still in relationship with GD.but only bom knows it.she doesnt want minzy and chaelin think bad about kiko.until now theys(cl and minzy) still didnt know the real reason behind kiko leave.they think kiko tired of gd scandal but it turned out another table.

"i heard the girl will come today.right oppa?"chaelin ask teddy oppa.

"neh.she will come around 10 am."teddy hyung tell them while took a glance at his watch.

"is she that great?i mean.can she replace K"i heard bom ask teddy and saw GD still focusing at his phone and ignore this conversation

"i'm not sure too.from what i heard.she is one of the 10 person that hyung personally trained.she is more like hidden card?"teddy tell us.

"if he is someone sajangnim trained that was mean we should not doubt her potential" i tell them.sajangnim is the best at training new artist.

"i still think no one can replace kiko unnie"chaelin tell us while minzy still eating her food silently

"is something wrong gd"teddy ask GD.he probably noticethat GD keep looking at his phone.

"eh..ani..hyung..actually"gd want to talk but has been cut off by someone

"ehh..did you see siwon here?"we heard some trainee said

"yup.i saw him walking with a women towward sajangnim office"another trainee answer.

i could see bom smile from ear to ear upon hearing siwon name.aish that siwon why did he come here.this is not SM.

 

 

---this is kind a hurry---

---i promise to update as soon as possible---

-------please commented and vote-----'

-------tq for reading this story----