Us. Theirs.

When The Rainbow Faded

 

BGM: Yoon Gun - Will You Come To Me?

 

I didn’t know that everything was hidden
So I hoped to walk that road again
I didn’t know that day
That I longed for an easier life

 

 “So….I’ll see you at lunch?” Joong Ki said as he stopped from his steps and turned his body to face Seohyun.

Seohyun lifted her head and realized that they were already in front of her building.

Seohyun nodded lightly then said “Ne….”

“Okay then. Fighting with your work Seohyun-ah…” he smiled and looked intensely to Seohyun.

Seohyun lifted her head, “Ne khamsaham—"

“Joohyun-ah!”

A loud voice from inside made Seohyun cut her sentence and turned her head to the left, then she saw Nicole was walking in a full speed to approach her current position.

“Oh? Cole-ah!”

Nicole was smiling happily when she saw her bestfriend, but when she managed to get outside then stood beseide Seohyun, her smile just vanished immediately the second her eyes captured Joong Ki’s presence.

“Neo?!” she responded, almost shouting as her forefinger pointed at Joong Ki.

Joong Ki sense the unfriendly greeting from Nicole, he just managed to smiled awkwardly, but still greet her though.

“Annyeonghaseyo Nicole…”

Nicole was still staring at him in disbelief, hang opened while her eyes got widened.

Joong Ki stood awkwardly, Seo Hyun also didn’t know what to do as she knew that Nicole knew everything that happened between her and Joong Ki. There was only a silence and awkward atmosphere for a moment before finally Nicole found her voice.

She shook her head before she said “Whooaaa…chincha. You’re really daebak sunbaenim. You had just disappeared for years and now suddenly you popped up” as her hands folded in front of her chest.

Joong Ki could only answered her with “It’s been a long time, Nicole...How are you?”

Nicole chuckled and rolled her eyes and said  “Ne. It’s been a LONG time, and you didn’t even ashamed to just show your face in front of her like this?” she used her chin to pointed at Seohyun who was standing awkwardly beside her, then she continued her sentence to asked Seohyun.

Then Nicole was nodding her head as she continued her sentence “Ah…I got it, or did you come here and meet Joo Hyun just show off your family? To show her that you have a happy life with Tiffany sunbae and your child?”

“And you, how could you be with this basta--”

Seohyun grasped her hands, signaling her to stopped her sentence.

Joong Ki smiled bitterly and he looked down as he heard the sarcasm tone on Nicole’s voice, he also heard when Seohyun whispered “Cole-ah…keumanhae…”

Joong Ki lifted his head and saw Nicole was glaring at Seohyun and asked her in annoyance with “Ah wae?!”

Seohyun shook her head, signaling Nicole to stopped her sarcasm. The situation would just get tensed and turned more awkward but it saved by Kwang Soo.

“JUNG NICOLEEEEEEE!!!”

Three of them turned their head, looking to other direction, to found where was the voice came, then they were witnessing the silly behavior form Kwang Soo. He spread his hands widely as he ran from Joong Ki’s building towards them, he looked really ready to hugged someone anytime soon.

And that was right.

At the moment he got near to them, he threw his body immediately to hugged Nicole tightly.

“I’ve found you! I miss you sooooo much!!”

Nicole pushed him forcefully while yelling “YAH! YAH!! LET. ME. GO!”

But Kwang Soo just be still, was hugging her even swaying her body left and right, the grinned still plastered on his face.

Seeing Nicole and Kwang Soo in front of them, Seohyun and Joong Ki looked at each other and laughed in unison. The awkward atmosphere just disappeared with Kwang Soo sudden appearance, it was such a relieved though.

Finally, Kwang Soo released Nicole from his embrace, but he was holding her hands tightly. But it was abvious that Kwang Soo was the one who enjoyed it, while Nicole was looking at him with a death glare and red face, a sign that she was upset and almost furious. But still, Kwang Soo ignored it and was still grinning like a fool.

“My princess….don’t you feel happy to see your prince again? Ahh…finally I found you…” Kwang Soo said as he tightened his grasped on Nicole’s wrist.

Nicole just rolled her eyes then tried to released his grasped.

“You…you also here??” She asked, still in disbelief looked, she really didn’t have any idea that she could met Joong Ki, and now Kwang Soo.

“I know you must be grateful to see me again”

But despite all of the shocking things that happened just now, all she wanted to do was just released her hands from Kwang Soo’s grasp. But instead of letting go, Kwang Soo tightened his grasp.

“Lee Kwang Soo sunbaenim…” Nicole started, trying to ease her anger.

“NEO...MICHEOSSEO?!” she added, as she finally gave up to control herself to threw her tantrums.

Kwang Soo smiled mischievously, then whispered to her “I’m crazy over you…”, and ended it with wink.

Nicole looked at Kwang Soo with full of horror, her eyes got widened and she left in an opened state.

Kwang Soo let go his grasped, then he greeted Seohyun.

“Annyeong Joo Hyun-ah!”  he waved her hands.

Seohyun smiled and nodded politely and greet him too “Annyeonghaseyo Kwang Soo sunbae, how are you?”

“I’m terrific! Since I finally meet my lost princess” he answered, and winked at Nicole.

Nicole still frozen in her position, a horror expression was still clearly seen all over her face, realizing that her life won’t get smooth with Kwang Soo presence, since he was being obsessed and chased after her since highschool.

“Ah…really? Congratulations sunbaenim! Haha…” Seohyun responded cheerfully.

Nicole nudges Seohyun as she said “Yah!”

Kwang Soo was blushing, knowing that someone cheering for hi happiness “Gomawoo…Joohyun-ah..”

Joong Ki finally interrupted them by saying “Let’s get back to work Kwang Soo-yah…”, as he pulled Kwang Soo farther from Nicole.

Kwang Soo of course protested and tried to stopped Joong Ki.

“Yah! You’re so unfair! You already had your time with Joo Hyun, why’d you’ve to interfere my love business with Nicole?!” He asked Joong Ki with annoyed.

“Yah! What do you mean with love business?!” Nicole asked with a loud voice and annoyed face.

Joong Ki ignored his question and kept pulling Kwang Soo from his current position.

“It’s so nice to see you again, Seohyun, Nicole…Fighting for today!” Joong Ki said, as he made his escaped, still trying to pulled Kwang Soo, and in the end with heavy steps he finally agreed to got back to his office.

“I’ll see you again, my princess!” Kwang Soo said in a loud voice, silly grinned still plastered on his face, and his hands were waving all the way since he walked backwards.

But still, Nicole jus ignored Kwang Soo. The moment Joong Ki and Kwang Soo left them, she glared at Seohyun as if she was asking for Seohyun’s explanation.

“Ahrasseo. Let’s talk in my room”

When they arrived at Seohyun’s office room, Nicole sat on the chair in front of Seohyun’s desk right away.

“Explain yourself Seo Joo Hyun”

Nicole said, her eyes locked on Seohyun’s eyes, as her hands crossed on top of her chest.

Seohyun sat and sighed, before she asked back with “I don’t know how to explain….these…”

Nicole got chuckled an rolled her eyes “Oh come on!”

“Okay.. Alright! I’ll start from days ago, when I was in Busan…”

Then Seohyun began to tell everything to Nicole. From grandma’s sickness, the marriage, and everything. As she started to tell Nicole about her grandma’s death, Seohyun began to teary again, Nicole was hugging and trying to comfort and ease her sadness as she also shed tears hearing Seohyun’s story. They already make friends since they were in Junior high, so Nicole could understand when Seohyun felt so down because of her grandma’s death. She too, feel sorry for her, and was regretting that she wasn’t there to accompany her. Since her parents got back to America when she was still in her college year, Nicole never come to Busan ever since. She also felt startled when she heard this news from Seohyun.

“I’m sorry for being such a horrible friend for you. I didn’t even there…Mian Joo Hyun-ah…” Nicole said, a guilt were clearly heard from her voice.

Seohyun released her body from Nicole embrace, she looked up and smiled to her bestfriend.

“Aniya…It was because I didn’t inform you about that, if I inform you, I’m sure that you’ll flight to Busan right away, you don’t have to feel guilty…Kwaencanha…”

Nicole still looked down and murmuring “But…still…”

“Ayee…dwaesseo… Now you’re here, hugging and comforting me, so it’s okay. I feel much better now…”

Nicole lifted her head and looked at Seohyun “Chincha?”

Seohyun smiled and nodded to her, then gaining the tight hugged from Nicole.

“Gomawoo…and also…congratulations for your marriage!”

Now, Nicole cheering happily and tightened her hugged. Seohyun just laughed as she said “Ne…gomawoo..”

Nicole released her hugged abruptly and stared at Seohyun with her interrogate look.

Seohyun frowned, didn’t understand with her expression.

“Wait…did you…by chance…didn’t want to inform me so you could spent your times alone with your husband? Aigoooo…” Nicole started to teased Seohyun and smiled mischievously.

Seohyun opened her eyes really wide the second she heard Nicole finished her sentence.

“Mw…Mworagu??”

Nicole leaned back and stood up, held her head up as she folded her hands upon her chest.

“Ahra…ahra…now my best friend didn’t even want to be with me again…poor me…” she said as she shook her head.

Seohyun stood from her seat then said “Yah…Of course. It’s not like that…”

“Keurom?”

“Ani…I just…I was so panicked that I--”

Nicole laughed then pulled Seohyun again to her embrace.

“Ahra….I was just trying to cheer you up…”

Seohyun chuckled, but relieved that she got somebody to lean on, and it’s Nicole.

“Ne…gomawoo…” she responded. Tightened her embrace.

“Smile Joo Hyun-ah…now that you’re finally marrying your first love, you’ve to smile a lot and always be happy…ahrajji?”

Hearing her best friend advice, she felt that her eyes got warmer and just like that, teras were streaming down to her cheek. Honestly, she didn’t knew, she really didn’t have any idea, whether it was a joyful tears or a painful one. Once she heard Nicole talked about her “first love”, she remembered Yonghwa, and it made her heart aches.

Nicole suddenly leaned back when she heard Seohyun was sobbing on her shoulder. She looked at her in worried, and asking her “Hey…why are you crying? Something wrong? Perhaps…perhaps…you feel the pain on your chest again? Is it because your heart?”

She is really my best friend. She’s just understands me too much. Yes, I feel pain in my heart but it’s not because of my sickness, Cole-ah…

Seohyun just smiled weekly and shook her head lightly.

“Ani…” she tried.

“Keurom? Wae?” Nicole frowned as she looked.

“I’m just so grateful that I have you as my best friend in my life…Really than you so much, Cole-ah…” Seohyun said, her hands hold Nicole’s hands tightly.

Nicole smiled and nodded firmly.

“Ne. Thanks for being my best friend too Joo Hyun-ah. If there’s someone who hurting you, I’ll be the one who suffering the most”

Seohyun laughed and asking her with “Chincha?”, although she already knew her answer, because she too, would just feel the same if there’s someone who hurt Nicole, because that what best friend works out, that what best friend should be.

“And… Cole-ah…I’ll need your help to pack up my things from our house”

 “What? This early?” Nicole asked in horror.

“Well, I guess it’s better to just pack up, since I’ve a lot of things on our house”

 “Yeah right! Now you already have a husband, so you won’t live with me again” Nicole pouted.

“Hey. We meet everyday in our office, didn’t we? Stop pouting, will you? Or else Kwang Soo sunbae will just comes here and kidnaps you”

Nicole gasped and looked at Seohyun in horror.

“Now you dare to tease me Seo Joo Hyun?!”

“Hahaha…wae? Andwae?”

“Aish! Chincha!” Nicole chuckled in annoyance, then she continued “Ah right! Show me your wedding photos!” as she opened her palm, was waiting for Seohyun to gave her what she wanted.

Nicole could see her bestfriend cheek were reddened and she smiled shyly. Seohyun took her phone, after some clicking and scrolling on the LCD, she gave her phone to Nicole.

“Here….” She said, still looked shy but it was so obvious that she indeed felt happy.

Nicole looked to the picture on the phone that Seohyun gave to her. A smile slowly formed on her lips. Her eyes got teary when she stared at her bestfriend in a beautiful wedding gown, hooking her arm with her husband, the husband that she always dreamt of, the husband who also her first love since she was just a 13en years old student. Her tears rolled down, as she saw a joyful smile plastering on Seohyun’s face.

“Cole-ah…”

Nicole heard Seohyun’s voice who more sounded like a whispered. She also felt Seohyun’s hands rubbed her arm, then she looked up.

“How could you….how dare you….”

Seohyun frowned, “Ne?”

Nicole slapped her shoulder as she spoke in a loud voice “How could you get married without me being your bridesmaid? Without me helping you to arranged the decoration, without me to help you put on your make up, without me…to help….you….ease your….ner…vous…ness…with..without…” her loud voice then turned into a sobbed, and it made her cut her sentence

So, Seohyun hugged her, a smile was still form on Seohyun’s lips, since she knew that Nicole wasn’t get angry for real, she was just so happy for Seohyun’s marriage. Seohyun rubbed her back, trying to soothe her.

“Ahrasseo….mianhae…Cole-ah…mian….”

Nicole was sobbing in the crook of her neck, and was hugging her tight.

“Yah….how…could you…look..that..beautiful? Huh? I hate you!”

Seohyun laughed, as she also tightened her hugged and sway Nicole’s body to the left then right “Really? Am I? Uhm…Ah Jung onnie was helping me to put on the make up. And no, you don’t hate me, you love me. You love me so much!”

Nicole leaned back then glaring at her.

“Tch! How could you be so sure?”

“Because you’re Jung Nicole. My bestfriend Jung Nicole. And because I also love you so so so much!” Seohyun grinned.

Nicole couldn’t hold her smile any longer. So she was just let it formed on her lips.

“Yeah you’re right! I love you nappeun yeoja-yah!”

Seohyun smiled widely, and she lifted her hands, then her thumbs were wiping Nicole’s tears.

“So, you’re going to tell that bastard about your marriage at this lunch?”

Seohyun just nodded.

“Johhah. So he could stopped ruining your life!”

Seohyun just smiled.

“Okay…now it’s time to work. We’ll talk about everything again after we finished our work, deal?” Seohyun started, she holds Nicole’s hands.

“Ne you’re right. We both have an early appointment with our client by the way. But, promise me, you’re going to telling me everything right after we finished our work!”

“Noted that! Pinky promise?” Seohyun said, offering her little finger to get linked by Nicole.

Nicole smiled and nodded, she linked her pinky with Seohyun’s, as she answered with “Pinky promise!”

And just like that, they continue their work. Dealing with all of the folders, analyzing their client problem and choosing the best treatment that should they give to their client.

***

(SNU Hospital)

Yonghwa was walking while flipping the page of the medical status from his patient. Such a relief that he could save his patient from the emergency call that he got earlier, when he was still in the airport with Seohyun. He was too focused on the folder that he was holding, nd he won’t realized Minhyuk presence, if Minhyuk didn’t tapped his shoulder.

“Hyung!”

Yonghwa stopped his track and lifted his head, only to found Minhyk was already stood beside her.

“Oh..Minhyuk-ah…”

“I called you, but you seemed didn’t hear me”

“Ah…mian. I was reading Mr. Yoon medical status, such a relief that he could be safe, at least for now”

Minhyuk took a glance to the folder that Yonghwa was holding, then he nodded lightly.

“Yes Hyung. If only he could get the medical treatment earlier, his condition won’t turned to be complicated like this”

“Yeah you’re right. Although mitral regurgitation case is not that hard to be solved, but it can turns to be the most hardest case when the condition turned into the heart failure, just like Mr. Yoon case”

Minhyuk nodded in agreement.

“But I’ll find the way. I must. He has to be survives” Yonghwa responded, full of determination.

Minhyuk smiled, and tapped Yonghwa’s shoulder with his right hand, trying to give him the courage.

“You’ve been work hard with Mr. Hwang’s case these past months Hyung. I know you can do it!”

Yonghwa nodded and smiled.

“Thank you Minhyuk-ah”

“Ne…” Minhyuk shared her eyesmile.

But then his smiled disappeared, as he continued his sentence.

“…And Hyung….I’ve just heard about the news...and I’m sorry to hear that...”

Yonghwa frowned for a second, before he snapped back and got what just Minhyuk’s meant.

“Ah…about my grandmother? Thank you Minhyuk-ah, I really appreciate that…” Yonghwa said, as he patted Minhyuk’s left arm.

 

“Ne…uhm…Hyung..have you heard that there’s a new doctor at the Neurologist department?”

“No I haven’t--”

*BEEP* *BEEP* *BEEP*

Minhyuk took out his pager from the left pocket of his jacket abruptly. He looked at it and it was signaling called from the ER.

“Ah Hyung, mian…ER needs me. Let’s exchange our story for these past day at lunch, will you?”

“Ne..keurom… I’ll see you at lunch then. Go safe your patient Minhyk-ah!”

“Ne. Gomawoo Hyung, I leave first” Minhyuk nodded lightly and left Yonghwa, rushed to the ER.

While Yonghwa continued to read the folders on his hands, but then he stopped his tracks again, as he remembered about something, Seohyun. He didn’t informed her anything when he was just arrived at the SNU. So, he took out his phone and found out that Seohyun already sent him a message.

Oppa, how’s your patient? I hope he’ll be alright since he’s being took care in a right hands now. :)

And, I’d like to discuss about our moving to the apartment that abeoji and ommoni gave to us, perhaps…do you have some spare time to talk about it with me? Since you must be really busy, it’s okay if you just want to discuss it by phone.

Please eat well and Fighting with your work oppa! ^^

Ah right! We should discuss about this. Beside, she must be needs some helps to pack and moves her things from her current house. Yonghwa thought.

So, he just called Seohyun right away as he made her move towards his office room. But after several waiting tone being heard, she still didn’t picked up. Yonghwa tried to called her once again, until finally he was arrived in front of his office room. Yonhwa entered his room and sat on his chair, as his hands keep still to holding his phone. But it was the same, she still didn’t picked up. He looked to the clock that was hanging on the wall, and it shown 10.05 am. So, Yonghwa assumed that Seohyun must be still busy with her clients. And discussing about those matters by text would be inappropriate, so he decided to just visit her in her bureau at his lunch break, so he texted Seohyun to ask her bureau address.

***

Your love is more dazzling than anyone’s
I care only for you
As you know, sometimes I will stagger
I’m waiting just for you
When I forget the love I know
Will you come to me?

(Seohyun’s Bureau)

Ans when the second client went out from her office room, Seohyun checked her watch and found that it was already 11.55, the lunch time. Before she left her room, she was preparing the files that she would use for her clients, since she still has appointment with another 3 clients of her after the lunch time. Once she finished with her files, she took out her phone from her bag.

She gasped the second she finished to read Yonghwa’s message.

“He’ll come here?” Seohyun asked to herself in a loud voice, since she was got surprised because of the message that she just read seconds ago.

She was happy, indeed. But Yonghwa visited was just too sudden. She took out her mirror from her bag, trying to make her appearance look presentable. At the moment, Seohyun was forgot that she already promised Joong Ki this lunch time.

When she was putting her lipgloss, she gasped and stop what she was doing immediately.

“Ah right! I already have an appointment with Joong Ki oppa. Aigoo…Otteokhajji?”

She titled her head and pouted , looked like she was considering something.

“Ahrasseo. I’ll just cancel my appointment with Joong Ki oppa”

She finished her lipglossing  first, then she put her lipgloss back to her back. Then now, she took her i-phone, typed S letter, hoping that “Song Joong Ki” would just popped out. But, none. There were several “Song”, but Song Joong Ki was absolutely zero.

Seohyun raised her eyebrow as she couldn’t find Joong Ki’s number on her phone. She tried to scrolled her phone screen, trying to find Joong Ki’s number.

“What names did he put on my phone? Aigoo…I should’ve asked him…”

She frowned when her eyes finally capture, the new name on her phone book.

 

Jackie Oppa

 

It said.

She was stayed still for a while, sinking in her own minds.

How could he still remember that?

If it wasn’t because the ringing sound from her phone, Seohyun would just rooted on her seat.

That call was from her husband, Yonghwa.

“Yeoboseyeo?” She started.

“Oh..Seohyun-ah.. It’s me”

“Ne oppa…I’ll text the address right away”

“Ah ne. Thanks Seohyun. But, I can’t come to your office now. Uhm…well.. Something’s happen here… How if I just pick you up when you’ve finished with your schedule after that we could discuss about the moving and have our dinner together?”

“Di…dinner? With…you..op—oppa?” Seohyun stuttered, as she felt her cheeks got warmer.

Having dinner, with Yonghwa was something that she never imagined before. She didn’t even dare to dream about it since she always believe that Yonghwa would just an “out-of-reach” for her.

“Ne, didn’t you said that you’ve packed of schedule today and it would be finished at late evening?”

“Ah ne….”

“So…? How?”

“Johhahhyo. I’ll send the address right away. Wait a minute oppa”

“Okay, thank you Seohyun! And I’m sorry for canceling our lunch”

“Aniyo. Kwaencanhayo. Your patients are a way more important than just discussing about these matters with me. Uhm…Yong oppa fighting!”

There was a silence in Yonghwa’s line, when Seohyun mentioned about patient.

“…..Ne…gomawoo Seohyun…I’ll hang up now”

Seohyun frowned, sensing something different in his voice.

His intonation got changed. Is he hiding something? Ah dwaesseo.

“Ne….” she finally answered.

As she hang up her phone. Seohyun silent and thinking about Yonghwa’s sudden change, earlier. But then she shook her head as if denying something.

You just think too much Seo Joo hyun. She thought.

After that, she took her bag and went out from her room. On the hallway, she met with another psychologist that also works on her bureau.

“Annyeong Joo Hyun-ah!” Nam Ji Hyun greet her.

“Oh anyyeonghaseyo onnie. Ah onnie, do you see Nicole?”

“She’s still in her office room with her client. You want to send any message to her? Just give it to me then, I’ll give it to her once she’s done with her client” Ji Hyun suggested

“Ah…aniyo…that’s no need onnie, but thank you”

Ji Hyun smiled and nodded “Ahrasseo. Do you go somewhere Joo Hyun?”

“Ne… Keurom I leave first onnie. Bye bye” Seohyun waved to her and made her move to went out from her bureau.

As she predict, Joong Ki was already waiting in front of her bureau, he was leaned his back on his car door, wearing a black sunglasses. And it was obvious that his acted gaining a suspicious whispered from her colleagues, her workers, and everyone inside her bureau.

“Annyeong Seohyun-ah!” Joong Ki waved and he looked really happy the moment he saw her went out from her building.

Seohyun stepped closer to him then greet him with “Annyeonghaseyo” as she nodded her head lightly.

“Well… Ready to go?”

“Ne…where are we going?”

“You choose Seohyun-ah” Joong Ki smiled.

“Uhm….I don’t really know…”

“Then how about Mango Six? The coconut mango there’s so delicious, you’ve to try too”

“Let’s go then” Seohyun just simply agreed.

“Okay. Let’s get in”

Joong Ki opened the car door for her, right after Seohyun got in. He ran slowly to the other side and got in to his car too. At first, Joong Ki wanted to help Seohyun to put on her seatbelt, but she already put it on.

Joong Ki smiled to find out that Seohyun didn’t change at all. She’s still the old same strict-to-the-rule girl.

“Waeyo sunbaenim?” Seohyun asked, she felt confused as she looked Joong Ki suddenly smiled.

“Aniya. It’s just…you haven’t change Seohyun-ah…” He said, as he started the engine.

“Uhm…well…you’ve change quite a lot sunbaenim”

Joong Ki turned his head and looked at her. “Really?”

Seohyun nodded then explained “Ne…you’re talkative now, you weren’t like this. You even gained  “Handsome Wall” as a nickname when we were still in highschool, since you always have a cold expression”

Joong Ki chuckled after hearing her explanation.

“Well…you’re the opposite then. You’re cheerful and talkative when we were in highschool. But now, you look calmer and really quite” he said as he looked to Seohyun.

Seohyun avoid his eyes and looked at the window, didn’t responded his statement. The smile on Joong Ki’s face’s never disappeared on their way to got their lunch. While Seohyun was sinking in her own minds, busy to arrange the right words to explain her current status to Joong Ki. He was part of her life too, so Seohyun thought that he should know about this. Beside she believe that Joong Ki didn’t just come back to Korea for nothing, and remembering is words earlier that he wanted them could just be back like the old times, she decided to tell Joong Ki first about the marriage before everything turns complicated.

“I thought you’re going to cancel our appointment, such a relief that you didn’t” Joong Ki started the conversation again.

“I was going to do that though” Seohyun mumbled.

“What? Did you say something Seohyun?” Joong Ki asked, turning his eyes from the road to looked at her.

“Ah…aniyo…ani…” Seohyun stuttered.

Joong Ki turned to looked at the road again, and said “Thanks for agreeing to have a lunch with me”

“Aniyo sunbaenim. Beside, I’ve something to tell you too…”

Joong Ki turned his head to his right immediately, and asked her.

“Really? What is it?”

Seohyun turned her head to looked at him too.

“I’ll tell you when we arrive”

Joong Ki locked her eyes on the road again, as he smiled and said “Sure”

***

 

Your love is more dazzling than anyone’s
I care only for you
As you know, sometimes I will stagger
I’m waiting just for you
When I forget the love I know
Will you come to me?

 

The place that they were heading to was quite near, it took only around 20 minutes. Seohyun and Joong Ki entered the caffé and they decided to have a seat beside the glass window.

After they ordered for the foods and drinks, didn’t want to wasting time, Seohyun started the conversation right away.

“Joong Ki sunbae, I’ve something to tell you”

“Ah ne…what is it Seohyun-ah?”

She inhaled, exhaled, shut her eyes for a second, trying to gather all of her power and braveness to say her words.

“I’m married” Seohyun said with a serious look, eyes locked on Joong Ki eyes.

She didn’t knew how to put a small talk first, so she was ended up to just straight to the point.

Joong Ki blinked, once, twice, before he burst to a loud laugh.

“Hey, you’ve improved your joke I guess? Hahaha”

Seohyun frowned, and felt like she was an idiot. She spit her words with all her might. But now, Joong Ki was laughing at her, even managed to say “Ah…It’s good” when he his drink that was just given by the waitress.

“Oppa, I’m serious. I’m married” Seohyun tried once again.

Her eyes still locked on Joong Ki’s face.

Joong Ki sense that she wasn’t telling a joke. He stopped his drink and he looked at Seohyun, expressionless.

“Here…Look…” She said, raising her left hands and showed him the wedding ring on her fourth finger.

“………..What? What did you say? Married? Maldo andwae” Joong Ki finally asked her after a quite ling silence between them.

“It’s true sunbaenim” she answered with a stern look.

“No. You’re lying! Kwang Soo won’t be mistaken, he said you’re still--”

“Kwang Soo sunbae?” Seohyun asked in confused.

“Yes. During in Japan, Kwang Soo was the one who informed me about everything that has to do with you. So it’s no use for you to tell this stupid lie to me Seohyun”

Seohyun sigh indesperate but then she managed to continued her sentence “Then there’s something that he was missing. I got married. In Busan. Two days ago”

Joong Ki shook his head as his denial.

“What? How come? It’s impossible!”

“Oh my God, Joong Ki oppa. I’m married! Here? Didn’t you see the wedding ring on my finger” Seohyun raised her left hands again to show Joong Ki the rings that lingered on her finger.

Joong Ki’s eyes locked on her finger. And he realized that Seohyun didn’t tell lie nor joke. He felt that he lost all of his will. He felt no strength, powerless, shocked, everything were just mixed up.

“So, like I told you before. You don’t have to explain anything to me, now, we’ve our own life now, so we’d better live with it. I’ll always pray the best for you and your family, sunbaenim.”

Joong Ki stared at her intensely. After all of these years that he did just for Seohyun. He wasn’t ready, no he never ready to face the truth that Seohyun already owned by someone, and it wasn’t him.

“Seo…Seohyun-ah….”

That was the only words that he could find in his throat for now. While, Seohyun looked at him with the expression that he couldn’t explain.

“I’m sorry I have to go sunbaenim. I’ll treat you for the lunch as the greeting for new neighbor. Annyeonghigeseyo” Seohyun said coldly as she took out some mony from her wallet and put it neatly on the table, then she stood up from her seat left Joong Ki who were still sitting motionless and doumbfounded.

Joong Ki was just sit motionless. He was still trying to absorb and digest everything. Every single thing that was too shocking and hard to belief. He didn’t for how long know he was sitting motionless there, but he knew he was sitting there quite long until finally he felt that his shoulder being tapped by someone.

“Excused me…are you by chance… Song Joong Ki? The photographer?”

Joong Ki turned her head and found a lady was bending her body behind him, and there was also a guy standing clueless beside her. So he stood up from his seat. She was straightened her body when Joong Ki finally stood fully beside her. Joong Ki heard she was gasping as she covered with her left hand since her right hand was linking on the guy’s arm that was standing beside her.

“I’m right! You’re really Song Joong Ki, aren’t you?” she asked once again.

Joong Ki nodded awkwardly then answered her. “Ne, Song Joong Ki-imnida. Do I know you, ahgashi?”

Then the lady clapped her hand happily, while the guy beside her was frowning and still clueless with her behavior.

“Whooaaa… what a coincidence! Annyeonghaseyo Seong Joong Ki-ssi, my name is Park Shin Hye. Really nice to meet you!” she nodded then offered her right hand.

Joong Ki shake his hand with hers, as he introduce himself once again “Ne…annyeonghaseyo. Song Joong Ki-imnida. Nice to meet you too”

Then Joong Ki turned his eyes to looked at the guy beside her, he looked familiar, he thought. Then he finally decided to asked the guy.

“Uhm…I’m sorry…But, have we met before?”

The guy looked frowning and responded with “Uhm…No, I don’t think so…”

“Ah….really? You look familiar to me” Joong Ki asked him again.

They looked to each other face clearer, “The elevator!” Joong Ki and the guy exclaimed in unison.

Joong Ki smiled then said “So it was right! We’ve met before right?”

Now, the lady who seemed clueless with the conversation that the guys made.

“Ne…you’re the one who helped me back then. I’m sorry. I forgot people face easily”

“Ah..it’s okay”

“Well…By the way…” The guy smiled as he offered his hand for a shake hand with Joong Ki.

“I’m Jung Yong Hwa, nice to see you again Song Joong Ki-ssi”

 

Your love is more dazzling than anyone’s
I care only for you
As you know, sometimes I will stagger
I’m waiting just for you
When I forget the love I know
Will you come to me?
Will you come to me? 
Will you come to me?

 

*************************************************************************************************************************

AHHHH FINALLY ^^

ANNYEONGHASEYO READERS <3

God, I've been really busy these past days. Finally finally finally I managed to posted this. Thank you sooo much for your continuous support for this FF. I really really appreciate that.

I hope you like this chapter, although it was sooo lacking her and there. But I hope you'll like it. And I promise I'll make a better storyline for the next update.

Thank you for all subscribers, and also huge thanks for those who always left comment. You guys are jjang, totally amazing. SARANGHAEEEEEE :*

Looking forward for your anticipating comment, guys ^^

Enjoy reading

 

Don't forget to subsribe, new readers <3