Twisted #2

When The Rainbow Faded

 

BGM: J – Someone is living in my heart

 

I worry as much as I am curious

Wanting to give you everything that’s good

Yes, it’s love

Love is really nothing

I’m just doing what other people are doing

 

“Just marry him now….around these week….”

“NEEEE?!” Seohyun leaned back, her eyes were widened while left hang opened.

“Yes, dear” grandma nodded firmly.

Seohyun frowned, shook her head in disbelief, busy making some of rare gestures with her hands, wants to say something but she couldn’t find her voice.

“But…but….it’s just…too sudden….” She responded.

Mrs. Jung steps closer and bend down her body to hugs Seohyun and says “Don’t worry about the wedding preparation, we’ll take care of it, Joohyun-ah”

“But still….” Seohyun tried to reasoned and refused her grandma command.

“You can use omma wedding dress Joohyun-ah…” Mrs. Seo said and smiled to her daughter.

Then she heard grandma coughing, so desperately, so pathetically.

“Sooner or later you’ll marry him, I don’t see something will go wrong if you marry him now” Mr. Jung also spoke up his argument.

Grandma looks at Seohyun, not saying anything but her eyes tell much, even more than words. Its pleading, and hoping for Seohyun to just saying “Yes”.

 “What should I do? What I supposed to do?”

Seohyun remained silent, sinking in her own minds.

“Or…..did you change your mind in these past weeks?” Mr. Seo assumed.

“Oh? Aniyo…aniyo….of course it’s not because of that appa…”

“Then?” grandma asked her.

“Uhm…I think….it’s not just me that should decide about the marriage…don’t…don’t you think I’ve to discussed it first with Yonghwa oppa grandma?”

“He’s in his way here from Jeju, though his duty there has been extended, but I already take care of it, I’ve found his substituted, so he’ll be here soon, maybe he’ll arrive here tomorrow around…..8 in the morning, so…… can we just hear your answer first Joohyun-ah?” Mr. Jung explained.

Seohyun feels more uneasy. Deep inside her heart, she just wants to say “Yes” immediately, marrying your first love? It’s not like everybody in this world also through this. But if she thinks again what happened in these past week, she hadn’t contacted Yonghwa even once, she feels a bit worry, that what if Yonghwa already changed his mind, what if she’s the only one that want these to be happen?, what if Yonghwa agreed to marriage just to make his grandma and parent wish then he’s planning to divorce her in the future?, what if Yonghwa met his ex there, in Jeju and it makes him refuse the marriage, and another what ifs. She observed her family, her parents, Yonghwa parents, grandma and granddad, all of them are waiting for her answer.

Seohyun finally decides to make up her minds. She calms hersef and let out a sigh.

“Algeseumnida grandma”

“What? Are you agree Joohyun?” harabeoji asked with his widened eyes.

“Ne harabeoji” Seohyun nodded and smiled to him.

Grandma spreasing her arms, and with her teary eyes, she says “Come here, dear…”

Seohyun leaned forward and hugged her.

“Gomawoo Joohyun-ah…” grandma whispered in her ear.

“You’ve to get well soon as an exchange, grandma”

Grandma didn’t answered her, but she just smiled gratefully and nodded in her shoulder.

Granddad patted Mr. Seo back and together they shared their relieved and grateful smile.

Mrs. Seo also joined to hugged both Seohyun and grandma, while Mrs. Jung hugged her husband with her happy tears.

***

(Jeju Island)

It was such an hectic and chaotic situation on Jeju Island since after the hurricane, 8 doctors were sent there from SNU Hospital, from any major, internist, psychiatric, paediatric, including Yonghwa as a surgeon, since both paramedic and medical treatment were so lacking there causing the patients are out of control, there’s still a patients who not getting the treatment that they need yet, so Yonghwa duty in Jeju island  is being extends until about 3 or 5 days ahead. The bad news about his grandma was unexpectable, fortunately, Jung Tae Hun’s a chief of surgeon department, so he used his authority to substituted Yonghwa with another well-versed surgeon from SNU Hospital, Doctor Kang Min Hyuk, nonetheless Yonghwa mate during his college years. Though Yonghwa was still clueless about these issue, but Tae Hun already sent Doctor Kang to Jeju and also asked his help to gives Yonghwa the letter that explaining about his grandma condition and about the probability of accelerating his marriage with Seohyun. Since it’s impossible to reached Yonghwa with his phone or other communicational stuffs, so giving him the letter was the best choice at that time. Around 6 pm, Minhyuk finally arrived at Jeju island.

“Hyung!” Minhyuk tapped Yonghwa’s shoulder.

Yonghwa who was giving a treatment for his patient, on the evacuation tent, straightened then turned his body only to found Minhyuk was standing behind him and even waving to him.

“Annyeong!” Minhyuk gave his eye smile.

“Minhyuk-ah? Why are you here?” Yonghwa frowned.

“Ah…about that…let’s talk outside Hyung” Minhyuk said then patted Yonghwa’s back, as he make his moved and went out from the tent.

Yonghwa took down his stethoscope and put it on his white coat pocket.

He lowered his body and put a smiled on his face as he said “You’ll get better soon…just have some rest and eat a lot…”

“Thank you doctor….”

Yonghwa smiled and bowed to his patient, the patient who were laying down only nodded lightly and smiled to him.

Then Yonghwa followed Minhyuk to talked with him outside the tent. When Yonghwa was already outside, Minhyuk was having a convo with Doctor Lee Sang Woon, the doctor in charged to be the leader of doctor team from SNU Hospital. As he had his conversation with Minhyuk, dr. Lee was nodding his head and was reading to the paper that Minhyuk gave him. Yonghwa decided to walked towards them and joined in.

“Annyeonghaseyo Lee sunsaeng” Yonghwa said then bowed to him.

dr. Lee turned his head and looked at Yonghwa “Oh…ne..ne… so, dr. Jung, have you pack your stuffs?” dr. Lee asked.

“Ne?” Yonghwa frowned.

“Ah! I haven’t told him yet dr. Lee” Minhyuk explained.

“Ah….is that so? Jung Tae Hun sunsaengnim isn’t the type who will use his authority  just to show his power to others, so what he did now, it must be because of an urgent matter. You’d better get prepare dr. Jung, it’s alright, I give you my permission, and be safe on your way to Busan!” dr. Lee smiled and patted Yonghwa’s shoulder.

“Well, I should go now I heard that internists ran out of medicine. I’ll leave first and…welcome dr. Kang, thank you for your help!”

“Ah…animida Lee sunsaeng…” Minhyuk bowed.

He smiled before he nodded to his juniors headed to the evacuation tent.

After bowing to dr. Lee, Yonghwa asked Minhyuk directly.

“What happened? I really don’t get it!”

Minhyuk chuckled then said “Easy Hyung! Here….”

He handed Yonghwa the letter from Tae Hun.

“From your father…” Minhyuk continued his sentence.

Then Yonghwa read the letter immediately, as he was reading the letter, Minhyuk says

“So I’m here to substitute you Hyung, palli go home and meet your grandma”

Yonghwa heared Minhyuk sentence, but he chose to not respond to it and just continue to reading the letter. His father tells and explains everything through the letter.

“Ahrasseo” Yonghwa mumbled when he finished reading the letter.

“Let’s go to my tent Minhyuk-ah”

“Okay!”

They walked to Yonghwa’s tent, to put Minhyuk stuffs and gave him Yonghwa’s schedules. On their way, Yonghwa told Minhyk about the condition in these past days, the progressing of some patients, the medicines supply, everything that he needs to tell to Minhyuk as his substitute.

“Uhm…Hyung… I don’t mean to bother you but…uhm…”

“What?” Yonghwa asked him shortly.

“Uhm…a week ago….I heard the news from Gyu Ri noona, she said Shin Hye noona’s father passed away”

Yonghwa stopped his stepped when he heard about the later name that Minhyuk spelled. His body was already tensed.

Minhyuk also followed him to stop walking.

“Car accident. But I don’t know she’s still staying in New York or get back to Korea” Minhyuk continued his explanations.

Yonghwa started to hard to breathe, he felt his throat suddenly dried.

Inhale….Exhale…Inhale….Exhale….

He let out a sigh then said “Is that so? I’m sorry for her”, expressionless, then he continued his steps and his tightening fist.

Minhyuk sensed there was a change of expression on Yonghwa’s face, and he regretted for blowing up about Shin Hye again to Yonghwa after all those years. He chased Yonghwa and walked beside her again.

“I’m sorry Hyung” Minhyuk said, he bent down his head.

“I should’ve not said something about her again” he continued.

Yonghwa smiled bitterly.

“It’s okay. Between me and her………..it’s all over….” His hang his sentence.

Yonghwa looked down and continued “……nothing left, it’s done”

Minhyuk just patted his back for showing his sympathized. Then they continued to walked to the doctor’s tent.

Yonghwa couldn’t understand that with just hearing her name, still giving the “electric effect” on him. Yes, he admit it he hated Shin Hye for break up with him and even left him for another man. But, knowing that now she’s really alone, since her mother already passed away when she was 10 years old and her father chose to not marrying another woman, he can’t deny that yes, he does feel worry about her condition right now. It must be hard for her.

What will happen to her? Will she be alright?

She must be really sad.

But she has that man, she’ll be alright, she won’t needs me.

***

(In the Hospital)

Seohyun and her parents were staying in the hospital to accompany grandma, harabeoji was insisted to stay in the hospital too, but considering to his condition that he was so easy to get fever if he hasn’t an enough sleep, finally he’s agree to go home with Jung’s family and get back to hospital in an early morning.

When Seohyun was arrived at her grandma’s room after buying the breakfast, everyone were already gathered there. She was greeting them and handed the sandwiches and warm tea to them. They were cheating and shared their cherish smiles and merry laugh, when suddenly the husky voice greet them.

“Oh Yonghwa? Wasseo?” Mr. Jung rushed then hugged her son.

“Come here son, have some breakfast too, Joohyun bought these” Mr. Jung said and signaling him to come hear them.

Yonghwa greet them and bowed to them once again.

When Seohyun and Yonghwa eyes met, they greet and bowed awkwardly, but still managed to put a smile on their face.

Yonghwa hugged grandma and says

“How do you feel grandma? Better?” he smiled.

“You here now, of course I feel better. Hurry, get your breakfast, you must be hungry” Grandma said as she patted his shoulder.

Yonghwa sits on the couch at corner of the room beside his mother. He didn’t talk and just having his breakfast peacefully. Around 10 Minutes later, when Yonghwa seemed finished with his breakfast, Mr. Jung asked him.

“Seems like you had done with your breakfast Yonghwa, then palli come here” Mr. Jung ordered as he was standing at the corner of grandma bed.

Yonghwa walks towards him as an answer.

“I’m sorry I don’t inform you first, but you couldn’t be reached, so sending that letter through Doctor Kang was the best way…”

“It’s alright abeoji, I understand”

“So…you already know the reason why we want you to come here, don’t you?”

“Ne….abeoji”

“What I explained to you through the later was clear enough?”

“Yes”

“Then what’s your answer?” Mr. Jung asked him directly.

“Yah….hyung…he’s just arrive, let’s just talk about it later after he has some rest” Mr. Seo said as he walked towards Tae Hun then stood beside him.

“Then what’s the different? The reason why we gathered here is about these matter, so we’d better have the definite answer for this” Mr. Jung answered as he looked at Mr. Seo.

“What’s your answer Seohyun-ah?”

“Ne?!” Seohyun responsed in a surprised tone when she heard Yonghwa asked her so suddenly.

“Did you already give your answer?” Yonghwa asked her again.

“Ah….ne….” Seohyun nodded and looked down.

“Then?”

“Uhm….I…I said…”

“You said…..?” Yonghwa followed her sentence.

“Yes…I said…Yes”

“Ah… Then it’s a yes from me too” he said, simpl

“What?!” Seohyun asked, looked disbelief.

Yonghwa chuckles then says ”Wae Seohyun? You want me to refuse the marriage?”

“Aniyo!!” Seohyun raised her voice almost like a shouted one, she looked at Yonghwa with her widened eyes.

And that made everybody in the room were giggling.

Seohyun recognized her silly acted, she shut her eyes in desprates as she looked down, bit her lips.

“Just like abeoji said, it’s just about the matter of times, sooner or later I’ll marry her anyway, so if I have to marry her now it’s the same for me”

“Well done! Well done son!” Mr. Jung patted his back and smiled genuinely.

Yonghwa just smiled lightly to his father.

Grandma smile and waised her hands to reached Yonghwa’s hands. Yonghwa moved closer to him, and grasping her hands. Grandma pulled him closer.

“Come here grandson….give your grandma a hug....”

Yonghwa smiled then hugged her.

“Gomawoo….” Grandma said.

Yonghwa just patted her back as his answer.

Seohyun sensed something different with Yonghwa today. His face…his face seemed expressionless…seemed like something was bothering him. His expression was so cold… His brown eyes…seemed empty, not shining brightly just like she saw it before, it looked like full of….pain? Sorrow? He was smiling but it was only on his lips. His acts, his voice, his gestures, showed no…..no….interest…yes, his unspoken words tell everything, seemed like what we discussed wasn’t a big deal or something really matter for him.

Why? What’s wrong with him? He looks so different from our last met…

While everybody were cheering and busy saying thank you to both Yonghwa and Seohyun. Kim Na Young and Song Ah Jung finally came to the hospital from their Japan trip.

“Omma!” Na Young cried immediately when she get in to the room and hugged her mother.

Ah Jung followed behind her, holding two luggages, with puffy eyes.

“Hey…I’m okay…I’m okay….I still alive…”

“I’m..sorry….I...”

“It’s alright…I know you’re also busy with your work. Don’t be impolite like this, give a greet to your appa and also your family”

“Grandma….” Ah Jung said sullenly.

“Oh…Ah Jung-ah….come here sweety…”

Then Ah Jung ran to her only to threw her body to hugged grandma tightly. After Na Young and Ah Jung feels calmer, she greet her family. Then everybody got busy with exchanging hugged, exchanging their “How are you” since it’s already 5 years they aren’t seeing each other , praising each other for the successful career that they got, and so on.

Yonghwa excused himself to walked out from the room, at first Seohyun wanted to followed him, but looking at his expression and body language, seemed like he needs time alone.

So, she’s waiting.

After 10 minutes, she asked her mother to left the room. Once she went out from the room, she looked for Yonghwa, immediately. She was observing the hospital yard from the window, and thinking that Yonghwa won’t be there, since the yard was crowd enough with the patients.

She moved, and was looking….and looking…

He must be there…. Some place…..somewhere soundly….

Rooftop.

She smiled, before she turned her hills and headed to rooftop and opened the door.

And he was there.

Standing facing the sun with his eyes closed. He seems…..at ease.

She decided to walked towards him and standing beside him without his knowing.

“I told you, I’m a bin” Seohyun made her first sentence.

Yonghwa turned her head to seek the voice and he found Seohyun was already stood beside him, doing the same thing like he did earlier, shutting her eyes, feeling the sunshine.

Yonghwa chuckled and back to what he did earlier.

“Mwoga?” he responsed, without looking at her.

Seohyun opened her eyes then observing Yonghwa. She could tell that his face is a way calmer now.

“How do you feel now oppa? Better?”

Yonghwa didn’t responsed her for seconds, but after he felt that he was ready to talked, he turned his body to faced.

“Much better. Gomawoo…” Yonghwa smiled.

Seohyun blushed.

“Aniya…you should thanks the sun, not me oppa” she smiled.

“Yeah….but stil…”

“Uhm….is there something that bothering you, oppa?”

 

Yes. It really bothering me.

 

“Ani” he lied, turned back his position.

“…………Mind to tell me?” she asked, ignoring his former answer.

 

Then what should I say to you? That I’m worrying my ex-girlfriend?

“Haha…seems like you’re a willing bin Seohyun-ah. But, thank you. I’m just….just…. worrying my patients in Jeju, and a bit tired after the longroads…. I guess”

Once again, he lied.

 

No….it’s not because of that. Seohyun thought.

“Ah…really? Whoaaa….you’re really a good doctor oppa, still worrying about your patient? Daebak!” Sohyun responded excitedly even raising her two thumbs.

Yonghwa chuckled. “Am I?” he asked.

“Ne! Of course! You’re my second favourite doctor after doctor Jang!”

“Doctor Jang?”

 

Oops! This stupid slip of tounge!

“Ah….ne….He’s appa chingoo….” She answered, stuttered.

“Is that so?”

“Ne…”

“Let’s go down, everybody must be looking for us” Yonghwa suggested.

Seohyun nodded and said “Khajja!”

***

In the afternoon, when Seohyun was checking her students assignment in the cafeteria and was accompany by Ah Jung, and Yonghwa was buying his stuff at the mini market nearby, grandma condition’s getting worse, she’s still conscious but her breathes getting fainter and fainter. Both Yonghwa and Seohyun family were extremely worried because of this. Grandma’s already suffering from her complication of diabetic and high blood pressured for years, but she never looked this weak before. Mr. Seo always asked her permission to take her to Seoul, since there’s a lot of better hospital, but she always refused and said

“I want to let out my last breathe in Busan”

Grandma’s a way more stubborn than Seohyun, so her family couldn’t do anything but agreeing her and trying to find and give the best treatment for her.

“Omma…how could you even think about marriage at times like this?” Mrs. Seo arguing her, that evening.

“But, isn’t it the reason that you and Tae Hun’s family were gathered here?”

“For now, let’s just think about your condition okay? We’ll talk about it later”

“Shiro!”

“Ah…omma…”

“What if I can’t witnessing my grandchilds get married?”

“Don’t say like that omma!” Na Young raised her voice.

“Young Ahl…let’s just grant imo wish…The sooner the better…” Mr. Jung said.

“But oppa, it’s just too--”

“Onnie…let’s just let her see Yonghwa and Joohyun marriage, oh?” Na Young pleaded, and hooked Mrs. Seo arms with hers.

“Didn’t you say that Joo Hyun can use your wedding dress?” Mr. Jung asked.

Grandma smiled, satisfied with Na Young and Tae Hun whom also agreed with her.

“Don’t worry about the ring, here….” grandma sentence was cut when she loosened her wdding ring from her fourth finger.

“…….take it as Joohyun’s wedding ring”

“Imo…..” Mrs. Jung responsed, touched by grandma’s act.

“But, it’s your wedding ring omma”

“Palli take it Young Ahl…” grandma insisted.

“Ne onnie…palli take it” Na Young followed her mom.

“No imo…. Don’t…. I’ll feel bad if you like that…. Truthfully, I always want to give my wedding ring to my daughter-in-law” Mr. Jung explained and smiled genuinely.

“So….keep it…” she continued her sentence, and placed grandma’s ring back on her fourth finger.

 “Ani Ha Ni-ah…just let me--”

“But, you still have Ah Jung imo, while me? I won’t have another change to get another daughter-in-law, since Yonghwa’s my only son… Young Ahl’s going to give her wedding dress, I want to be a useful mother-in-law to by giving my wedding ring”

“Ayee…why did you say like that? You don’t have to do that onnie, we still have a time to buy it”

“No Young Ahl-ah…. Please just agree with me, I really want to do this, it will be perfect if Joohyun has my ring as her wedding ring, right Yeobo?”

“Yeah… I’ll be more than perfect, and I’ll give my wedding ring to my son too” Mr. Jung smiled widely.

“Thank you so much onnie….” Seohyun’s mom said in grateful while grasping her hands tightly.

“Ne…thanks to you too…”

Then the elders informed both Yonghwa and Seohyun to come to the room just right at that minute. Seohyun and Ah Jung ran hurriedly from the cafeteria, afraid that maybe bad thing happened to grandma. Yonghwa also the same, after he got off from the taxi he ran to grandma’s room.

Seohyun and Ah Jung were first to arrived at the room, Yonghwa followed 2 minutes later. And as Yonghwa and Seohyun were already in the room, the elders informed them about their marriage that they will hold today, in the hospital, in her grandma’s room, Seohyun’s going to wear her mother’s wedding dress, and Yonghwa who already wore a shirt and trousers also complete with a coat is just ready becomes a groom. The preparations of their wedding was less then three hours, Seohyun’s mother went to her home accompanied by NaYoung to get the wedding dress and the make up also also ordering her maid to arrange Seohyun’s room beautifully just like a bride and groom’ room on their wedding night, Ah Jung get the bouquet of flowers from the florist nearby, it was just Mr. Seo to calling the priest since he’s a fidel catholic.

Ah Jung who has more interest on make up things were so excited that she could help Seohyun to get her make up done.

“Honestly, I don’t have to put anything on your face Joohyun-ah, since you’re already this beautiful” She said while putting a curler on her eyelashes.

“Ayee… You’re a waaaaayyyy more beautiful than me onnie”

Ah Jung stopped and raised her eyebrow.

“I know, but it’s you who’s going to marry first”

Then she giggled.

“It becomes you if you’re not putting too much attention on your work just like you do now onnie”

“Well…. I love my laptop than boys” she responsed and started to put a pink lipgloss on Seohyun’s lips.

“And…all is done…”

“Here….take a look at the mirror” she continued as she turned Seohyun’s body to face a full body mirror in front of her.

Then Seohyun stood up from her seat. She looked at the mirror indesbelief.

Is it really me? Me in omma’s wedding dress?

It may be old enough, but it’s totally modern and beautiful. It’s a white wedding gown, with a trumpet model and a tight long lacy sleeves and semi sheer net on the neckline, there’s a V cut on the back that made Seohyun’s spine were shown, but the long wedding veil that attached on her pulled-back-hair made it covered, but not perfectly. She looked like a goddess, a seductive goddess.

Ah Jung gives the lilies bouquet to her. Seohyun holds it tightly and smiles to Ah Jung.

“We used to play water splash and making a castle with sand, seems like we won’t have change to do that again….” Ah Jung said as she caressed her cheek.

“Ayee…why did you say that? Of course we still can do that!”

“Go to Japan as your honeymoon, will you?”

“Ahrasseoyo”

Ah Jung just stared at her with the teary eyes “Ah….give me hug..but don’t ruin your make up!”

“Hahaha…ne onnie…Thank you for everything…”.

After Ah Jung went out from the room and informed her family that the bride’s ready. They hurriedly get in, rushing to be a witness of how beautiful will be Seo Joo Hyun in her wedding dress?

“Oowaah….my daughter is so beautiful…” praised Mrs. Seo while observing Seohyun from head to toe.

“Yeah…Indeed!” Mrs. Jung agreed.

The groom stared at her without even a blink.

Goddess.

That was what his only thought when he looked at her.

While Seohyun also can’t help to stared at her groom, Yonghwa looks so gorgeous in that royal blue shirt, black coat trousers, and his shiny black hair is just….so…

Perfect. Seohyun thought.

After everything were set and ready. The priest took over.

Seohyun and Yongha stood next to each other beside her grandma’s bed, while the priest was standing in front of them, leading the wedding ceremony as how it suppose to be.

It was a touching moment from both family. Mrs. Seo leaning on his husband, Na Young clutched her hands with Ah Jung as they were smiling happily, Mr. Kim hugging his wife as her wife already crying but it’s obviously a happy tears because finally her wish becomes true.

“Yeobo…. I hope with Joohyun existence in Yonghwa lives, he’ll find his smile again and erase that girl from his mind and his heart” Mrs. Jung whispered between her sobbed.

“Ne…you’re right Yeobo….you’re right…I hope so too” Mrs. Jung said and tightened his hugged.

After taking their vows, Yonghwa finally put a ring on her wedding ring. At first Seohyun was anxious and slightly worried that maybe the ring doesn’t fit her finger, but Thanks God it’s all only in her imaginations, because it fits, perfectly fits. His ring also fit on Yonghwa’s finger, well, it was such a relieved that the ring was already too tight on Mr. Jung finger so it fits perfectly on Yonghwa’s finger.

Then it comes to the “kissing scene”, but since Yonghwa and Seohyun was still a bit awkward of each other, their family didn’t bother when Yonghwa only gives Seohyun a kiss on her forehead.

But that simple move was successfully made Seohyun ran out of breathe and felt like fainting anytime soon.

She could feel her cheek were warmer and her body shivering.

I really married with my first love! OMONA!! She shouted on her minds.

Yonghwa and Seohyun exchanged their smile.

Then the elders decide that tonight Yonghwa and Seohyun will spending their first night on Seohyun’s home. While Jung’s family together with NaYoung and Ah Jung are going to book a hotel room.

Seohyun just agreed at the suggestions, well they’re married, and spending time with your husband is what you should do on your wedding night, and the night after, and the rest of your life as his wife. Yonghwa also agreed with just sharing his one simple word “Ahrasseo”.

After changing their clothes, Mr. Jung gives his car key to Yonghwa. Their exchange bowed, hugged and congratulations greet before they left the hospital.

“I’ll come here tomorrow morning grandma, please rest well” Seohyun said and she kissed her cheek.

Grandma smiled and reached Yonghwa and Seohyun’s hands, clutched it together.

“You have to be happy. Always be good to each other, and stay together for a long long time…ahrajji?”

 “Ne grandma” Yonghwa and Seohyun said in unison.

After giving their last bowed, they left the room and headed to Seohyun’s house.

On their way to the parking lot, both of them were just zipped their mouth. No one initiate to make a first move, only exchanged their awkward smile. When they finally reached the car, the situation were still just the same.

“Well…I don’t know the way to go to your home, so…please help me” Yonghwa said as their entered the car.

“Ah…ne oppa…It’s not far, just 15 minutes from here…”

“Ah really? Okay let’s go then…”

“Wait…your seatbelt…”

“Ah ne…Thank you” then he put his seatbelt.

It was just another silent and awkward situation inside the car. Seohyun felt so happy until she couldn’t find any words to said to him. While Yonghwa, he didn’t feel something really special with the marriage since his minds already got bothered by another matters.

“So….we’re married…” Yonghwa said, it was more like he spoke to himself than to Seohyun.

“Ne…”

I can’t believe it, it’s just too good to be true. Seohyun sank on her own minds

She snapped back to reality when Yonghwa asked her about the direction.

“Ah..just go straight oppa, then turn left after the second traffic light”

“Ahrasseo…”

After 15 minutes of awkwardness, they were finally arrived at Seohyun’s house. Seohyun helped Yonghwa to took out his bag and another stuffs from the trunk, she also took out her stuffs from it then get in to the room afterwards.

Her maid, Eun Sook ahjumma, was welcoming her and Yonghwa and already prepared a dinner for her and Yonghwa. She also took their stuffs to her room, and Seohyun helped her. Yonghwa also wanted to help her but she refused.

“Just have your dinner first oppa” she smiled, genuinely.

Less than 5 minutes Seohyun and Eun Sook managed to put all of their stuffs on Seohyun’s bedroom. After that, Eun Sook excused herself to go home and left Yonghwa and Seohyun alone just like Mrs. Seo ordered her. Seohyun walked with her until the gate of her house and extorted her to take the money from her so she could go home by taxi, Seohyun was worried since it’s already late. Seohyun also stopped the taxi for her, Eun Sook were bowing nostop to her before finally she left Seohyun’s home by taxi.

She knew that when she get back in to her home, there’s only her and Yonghwa alone. Just thinking about it, she felt like want to fainting again because of the nervousness.

Otteokajji? Otteokajji?

Inhale….Exhaleee….Seo Joohyun

She let out a long sigh and encourage herself by saying “Fighting!”

 

So, here they are, the newlyweds, alone at the bride house. They were sitting awkwardly on the dining table, wanted to make a conversation but didn’t know what to say.

“Uhm…oppa..do you like the food or do you want to eat something else?”

“Ah…ani…ani….I’m fine with this. The foods looks tasty…we’d better eat now…” Yonghwa said as he took his chopsticks.

“Ne…”

But then his phone was ringing.

Yonghwa took it out from his pocket and frowned when he wasn’t recognize the number, but since it kept ringing, so he put down his chopsticks and decided to pick up the call.

“Yeoboseyo?”

“……”

“Yeoboseyo?”

“…Yonghwa…”

He frowned again when she heard a low and desperate voice from the other line

“Ne majayo. Nuguseyo?”

“Yonghwa-yah….”

Yonghwa froze. Clutching his phone tightly and clenching his teeth.

That voice…

“Yonghwa-yah….where are you?”

And she heard the caller sobbing.

Seeing ther was a change of expression on her husband face, Seohyun stopped to eat and observed him. Frowning.

“Shin Hye? Are you okay? Where are you?”

“….No…I’m not okay….I want to die…”

Yonghwa stood from her seat with a horrified look.

“Where are you? Where are you now? TELL ME!!”

Seohyun was surprised by Yonghwa voice but she just stared blankly to him, wanting to asked him but seemed like it was impossible.

“Yonghwa….I want to die…”

“YAH PARK SHIN HYE! WHERE ARE YOU?!”

 

Park Shin Hye? Who is she?

Seohyun observed Yonghwa’s face, his face were reddened and tensed, his eyes were widened and seemed panicked.

 

“EXO Club….palli….come here…”

“Ahrasseo. Wait there. I’m on my way” Yonghwa hang up and took his car key as he walked in a hurry to the door.

“Oppa…oppa…what happened? Where are you going?” Seohyun asked him, and followed behind him.

But Yonghwa didn’t even bothered to answer or explain anything to Seohyun. Yonghwa just silent and was in a rush to get his car and drive to Seoul right at this second. At time like this, he couldn’t think properly. After hearing her lover sobbing, all he wants to do was just meet her as soon as he can. Once he get in to his car, he drive it immediately, leaving Seohyun doumbfounded in front of her house.

“Oppa…..”

Without even knowing, her tears were falling. She felt her the pain on her chest.

"Mwoya? Why do I feel sad and crying like this?" She asked herself and wiping her tears with her thumbs.

 

But why am I the only one going through this pain?

I hate the way I am

I keep looking for you

Because that’s what my mind keep telling me

What should I do

There’s someone living in my heart

Someone breathes within me

I like it, I really like it

Should I bear this pain forever

What else can I do

*************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

ANNYEONGGGGG ^^

Finally..... I managed to finish this chapter and posted it now. Well... How are you, readers? Long time no see ^^ (even we're not actually seeing each other, keke)

Well, I hope you like it and I don't disappoint you...

I promise to make a better story for the next chapter and also a better grammar hihi

Thank you to all of you that already subscribe for this FF. I really appreciate that (bow)

Hopefully you don't mind to leave a comment after reading this (I'm waiting ^^)

And, don't forget to subscribe :D

So....enjoy reading